Sunshine's Summer Goals Thread 2016

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Hi Everyone. A brand new fresh year has arrived so a brand new goal can be achieved. Woohoo!

My new goal is set as I've just booked my family summer holiday end of July. I want two stone off by then and it would be great to do it along side your goals. Chat, fun and giggles as well as helping each other along the way no matter what diet you're following.

If anyone wants to join me with your summer goals please add yourself to the list. Imagine how amazing we'll feel by summer if we get going / carry on now.

Xxx

Ps - not nice weighing after Christmas two week holls but glad I did. At least I know where I am now (6lbs up - the extra 6lbs I lost prior to Christmas). Still not touched the original 20 lb loss from before December so I'm happy with that at least.

Sunshine Singer 28lbs (0lbs lost,28lbs to go)

Last edited:
Yay scales have gone down this morning which is always a good boost. I'm a daily weigher when I'm on form. I think with all the dull skies , pouring rain and back to work if I didn't have summer goal to focus on I'd be miserable. It's helping not thinking about the cold and earache I can't shift that's for sure! Anyway hurray for scales going in the right direction

Yay scales are on the move down. Me and sugar are not friends anymore. I feel so much better without it. Haven't had time to get on here but getting my mini goals together like trip at Easter to visit family and an event just after Easter. I want to feel my best for both.

Anyone else looking ahead to summer bodies? Xxx

Hi, can I join in?

My goal is to lose 112 lbs in total, I'm 34lbs down (started mid November), I'm doing Slimming World. Would love to be 1-2 stone off goal by July/August time but we'll see, not sure how realistic that is!

112 total, 34 down leaves 78 to go

Perhaps I should aim for 50lbs by August.

Hi. Yes please lol. That's a fluke I haven't had a chance to look on here and popped on to see you posted an hour ago. Meant to be :) I mostly aim not to eat sugar and really I don't eat much of it. Think I've about two stone to lose. I weighed myself today for the first time in a while and I'm back to pre Christmas so I'm happy.
My hubby brought home some meal replacement drink thing but it's not actually a diet one just a nutrient one so all natural no junk in it Thought while I'm so busy this next two weeks i'd give it a go then have a day off for Valentine's Day and maybe do another two weeks depending how we both get on. He lost 8lbs in two days lol. I know I know water but still.

Good luck. You've done so well already. Xxx

Thanks. I keep waiting for it to slow down but so far, so good! Hoping to get my 2.5 st certificate on Thursday. What day do you weigh in? And where are you off to on your hols?

Hi. Yes please lol. That's a fluke I haven't had a chance to look on here and popped on to see you posted an hour ago. Meant to be :) I mostly aim not to eat sugar and really I don't eat much of it. Think I've about two stone to lose. I weighed myself today for the first time in a while and I'm back to pre Christmas so I'm happy.
My hubby brought home some meal replacement drink thing but it's not actually a diet one just a nutrient one so all natural no junk in it Thought while I'm so busy this next two weeks i'd give it a go then have a day off for Valentine's Day and maybe do another two weeks depending how we both get on. He lost 8lbs in two days lol. I know I know water but still.

Good luck. You've done so well already. Xxx
so these meal replacements will u be eating normal food with it or just that? I'm setting myself a valentines challenege too. not sure how yet,

I've been having a couple for lunch and breakfast for convenience. Usual dinner. I'm not that focused on them to be honest. I'll see if the results are good lol Still no sugar mostly

Have you got a plan yet?

Goodness it's been such a crazy few weeks. Today is THE day. I'm finally in the right frame of mind to cut out eating the junk and getting back to normal again.

I have a new event too since I was last here which is my mils wedding in June. So that's 4 months till her wedding and 5 months till my holiday.

One stone off and I'll be about where I was when I got pregnant with my first child 5 years ago. Another stone and I'll be back to my smallest before wedding and was performing a lot (singer). So I'm feeling motivated.

I can't find time to get to the gym as I rely on husband to be home with the kids so I'm thinking I'll get Insanity out and start those workouts again as I loved them. The kids join in too. They're only 3 and 4 lol.

So not long till summer. Anyone else thinking about their summer goals yet?

Back