Autumn Challenge - as promised!

Its nice to see other lads logging on. A lot of ladies here lol! Is this the start of your weightloss journey? If so then 25lbs is a realistic goal :) just stick to plan as much as you can. I set 18lbs because i am going on holiday lol or i would have set 21 - which would be another stone and a half

Aww welcome!! I'll add you this evening when I log on the comp!!!

Good luck wi starts any wi from tomorrow :) xx

The challenge began in sept so usually it's the first loss after dieting in sept - if that makes sense otherwise it's an august loss - it's up to you if you count it it will also ve 10 weeks rather than 9 - let me know whether you would like me to add it to your name and I willxx

I'll do another update tonight :)

-1/2 for me!!! Xxx

I'm nit going to get weighed tomorrow as I've got to take my daughter for an MRI scan but hopefully will show results next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
I'm nit going to get weighed tomorrow as I've got to take my daughter for an MRI scan but hopefully will show results next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope the scan goes ok. Let us know.

Tfk - good luck hope everything goes well - will be thinking of you guys!

I'm sure next week will e great :) xx

MizKirsty - 14lbs - 0.5lbs lost 13.5lbs to go!
JoClairey - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
toofatkat - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
aesir22 - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
debc88 - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
Mis-behave - 11lbs - 1.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go!
78storm - 15lbs - 3lbs lost 12lbs to go!
Jude"123 - 12lbs - 0lbs lost 12lbs to go!
Josimone - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Bunny_hops - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Crumble - 22lbs - 0lbs lost - 22lbs to go!
Artcharliy - 20lbs - 0lbs lost 20lbs to go!
Willtoloose - 12lbs - 0lbs lost 12lbs to go!
fit-by-30 - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
Emmab - 20lbs - 0lbs lost 20lbs to go!
Agnessa162 - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Chel_belle - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!

PiiNK_PunkStarr - 3.5lbs - 0lbs lost 3.5lbs to go!
blueross - 25lbs - 0lbs lost 25lbs to go!

blueross - ive added you on - and 78s and mb ive added your loss so far!!

Well done everyone thats weighed so far - and good luck everyone else whos still to wi!!!

xxx

well done everyone!! im sure i will have a loss in the next 2 weeks to report as im going back to basics- gym and good food :) :)

so its goodbye fat jude and hello slim jude :D :D :D

Jude"123 said:
well done everyone!! im sure i will have a loss in the next 2 weeks to report as im going back to basics- gym and good food :) :)

so its goodbye fat jude and hello slim jude :D :D :D

Yay another fully focused lady - your do great!! Xxx

One pound gained but i'm cool with it. Been a bad week. Work has been manic so not had time for breakfast which is so bad i love breakfast. But slowed back down now so good to eat it again :) plus belated birthday celebrations at the weekend so pleased it was only a pound :D time to plod on!!

We all have weeks where life gets in the way - unfortunately we can't escape that! A pound is easily gained and easily lost - as you said back on it this week and that pound will be lost!! :) xx

Back