Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hiya Rozie.
The best thing about red days are that you can have 2 healthy extra a and bs.
So I tend to have Weetibix with milk or I have started have porridge oats (35g) will use a and b
Then at lunch. You could have a wholemeal cob with your salad also you can have meat with your salad.
Tea time. I did sticky pork (you can use any meat) and stir fry.
Or chili con carne (the nicest one I have found on the sw website
Also try roasted veg with chicken (I sprinkle char grill spice on mine)
I love the oven baked meatballs in the new family feast on a budget book.
If you do want potato you can have 200g of new potato or 230g. Raw baking potato. As your 2nd healthy extra b
If you need any more help just ask x x

For tea I have sticky chicken and stir fry (1.5 syns)
I just cut open a honeydew melon. And ate all of it. Yum.!
That's stopped my chocolate craving in its tracks.!

Ah thanks for the red day cheat sheet my dear! Just what I've been googling. Also did you know you can have cheese as a hex a AND hex b on a green day? Free veggie pizza on wholemeal pitta is in my future... ;)

Ah thanks for the red day cheat sheet my dear! Just what I've been googling. Also did you know you can have cheese as a hex a AND hex b on a green day? Free veggie pizza on wholemeal pitta is in my future... ;)

I haven't thought about a green day before you said pizza? Lol.
I do enjoy red days and you don't feel like your missing out on cheese like you say as you can have it as your 2nd he/a !

How do you make the sticky chicken? I should have had melon not chocolate :eek:

Sticky pork or chicken. (for 2)
2 tbsps honey
4 tbsps dark soy sauce (I used light)
200ml chicken stock
cover your meat in Chinese five spice before putting in frying pan x

Reduce down to thick sticky paste

Xx
1.5 syns per person

There is a recipe in the mag for it or there is schewan Seabass in the taste of Asia book xx

Thank u, I had a look in the mag and it doesn't appeal to me. And s haven't got the Asia book. So may put some spices on it and cook it in foil in the oven. Ill have another book later when I'm not so busy (started painting daughters bed room) x

Thank you for the red day tips AB :) much appreciated.

Gonna sit down tomorrow and make my plans and will post them up in my diary for you to check and mark for me lol

sea bass is yum- just pan fry it with some spices, easy peasy x

Right had that., now what's for tea.!:eek: 1381859504218.jpg

Last time I had sea bass. I had it as one of those birds eye I think gastro boxes. And afterward I was literally sick. Tried it again another time. Same thing. I just thought it must be something that was in it.
No I just think its sea bass. Feel so sick and stomach cramps:/ I have no idea why it does this to me. .
Hope I'm not sick. :(

No not got any :( Mr is at work so has car so I can't pop and get some.
Oh well. Ill be fine.
Don't know why it does it to me.!
Ill be fine. Just watching bake off. And feeling sorry for myself lol.

Back