He b wholemeal cob
With bacon and egg
Lunch
Tuna with mayo 0.5
4 satsumas
Tea
Will be salad and kfc chicken.
And more fruit

Hi AB I had a look at sw blog on youtube some of them were ok, I have just made a video on how to make 1syn cupcakes, might upload video once hubby shows me how to do it and if its ok. x

Morning. It is throwing down here again. Keep thinking about my husband camping in it. Lol He loves the cold but he said the woods are quite boggy. I pick him up tommorow.

Pleased with scales hope I can keep getting them to going down before class weigh in as they 11.1 this morning. Will be as good as gold.

Not sure what to have to eat today so will update later.

Breakfast
He a semi milk
He b 35g porridge
Banana
Lunch
Mug shot and 2 satsumas
Cereal bar 3 Syns
Tea
Sw chicken tikka masala with sw chips

Food looks fab love is the tikka the one on slim world site? and OMG your poor hubby is bonkers !!! I want my scales back down desperately but dont want to give in and ask hubby to get them :sigh: O well time to find something for tea/supper im 5 hours behind today lol xx

Had a busy day today so will update now
He a semi milk
He b 2 Weetibix
Banana
Lunch
Left over curry from last night
Apples. Satsuma and bananas
Tea
Sausage 1.5 brown sauce 0.5
Baked beans. Bacon and mushrooms

Had a look on line for the asda jobs and is saying there isn't any. So going to n go out to the actually store later.

So food today
Breakfast
He a semi milk
He b 35g porridge
Banana
Lunch will be Tuna salad
Tea will be Salmon with something light
Day before weigh in

Morning AB goodluck hope there is something out there for you try morrisons and Iceland both of those have started online deliveries don't know if they are in your area but give them a try. xx

Morning AB goodluck hope there is something out there for you try morrisons and Iceland both of those have started online deliveries don't know if they are in your area but give them a try. xx

Already tried Morrisons but we don't have an Iceland any where near us. Collected a asda form. But they said they aren't setting on at v the min but to send app in anyway ( our nearest asda is 25 miles away in sheffield)
But thanks x

Yes sent cv and app of to there for supervisor and barista. All I can do is apply. And see v what happens. It's not like to are desperate for money we get by. Just like something to do. X but something will turn up

OOOOOOOOOOOO real coffee gorgeous!! Hi iv changed my name from bigboned to something lovely n fluffy I dont wanna think about being big everytime I post lol

Food looks lovely n light today good luck for weigh in lovely im sure something will pop up soon workwise my friend is a Barista in starbucks she loves it and I do too I get reduced coffee packs lol xx

I think the best thing about working in customer service is meeting so many people, it gives so much variety to your day. Am doing coffee tomoro for first time for absolutely ages tomoro not sure I am looking forward to it as out of practice!

So been to class and lost 1.5lb which I'm happy with so down to 11.2
Only 8lb to target. I may change my target when I get there but upto now that's it

Back