Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Think its all the bugs that fly around in the air con at work. Off again today. Feel like crap.! Have a quiet day on the sofa
Hate not going to work as I do enjoy it. But hopefully the rest will make me better

You're absolutely right heather. When I used to work I was always run down and felt ill all the time. I haven't had a cold, sore throat or anything thank The Lord since I've left work.

You need to start taking immune boosting tablets x

Advice taken rozie xx

Attachments

• 1412433994578.jpg
    1412433994578.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 49
Struggling in every way lol but trying to get head in the right place
Oh and my main news is I'm going to be a nannie baby girl due 13th December I can't wait xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Leslie that's lovely congratulations! Bet you can't wait! X
Do u have I n s t r a g r a m.? A few of us are on that. Post photos of our food and what's been going on ?
I know it's hard to get back into it when u have had a little time of watching everything u eat. But it is worth. It I find on that site so many inspirational people.

I have been very good. Watching what I am eating this week. Eating less or around that 1200 cals. Sticking to ee.
Monday on the cross trainer I burnt 912 cals. Tues. 350 and today 300. So total burnt this week up to now 1512 so please with that over 3 days. Totally focused this week. Going to try my best over weekend. That has become my weak area.
And to top it all they are buying everyone pizza at work on Friday. I won't be having any. How mean having everyone round me eating pizza

Oh Leslie that's lovely congratulations! Bet you can't wait! X
Do u have I n s t r a g r a m.? A few of us are on that. Post photos of our food and what's been going on ?
I know it's hard to get back into it when u have had a little time of watching everything u eat. But it is worth. It I find on that site so many inspirational people.
Hi still following your journey you are still doing so well, how can I see your pics on ********* I have looked for you but cannot find you, I like looking at the different meals and as you have done so well I like to see what you are eating. X

Sorry I've not been around much. Bit fed up full of flu last week. And this week since Saturday I have had really bad tooth ache. Only could get on to dentist today. And they took an x ray.and I have a slight absess. And dentist said I need a root filing :( so I have that next tuesday he has given me anti botics. And I'm just eating soup. I can't chew anything as it's to painful. I have brandy I keep soaking cotton wool with and placing it on the tooth which numbs it better than the numbing gel I brought. So if im quiet you now know why xx be back soon as I'm back to normal. X

Back