Ava's Diary

Congratulations on pulling outside Costa!! Your confidence and positivity is shining through - well done on your fantastic loss so far (and I hope you got a number lol) xxx

Congratulations on pulling outside Costa!! Your confidence and positivity is shining through - well done on your fantastic loss so far (and I hope you got a number lol) xxx

I dunno how i managed it, haha! Didnt exchange numbers, he was a little on the rough side, but flattering all the same :)

Hope ur getting on well Kathi, well done on ur loss to date, we have similar stats but ur a lot taller than me, bet ur looking great!

xxx

Thanks Ava, not sure about loooking great yet! had a few slip ups again this week - hate the feeling of guilt afterwards. Although I know its never worth it, temptation takes over!! being kind to myself though, as I'm thinking it's all part of the same 'journey' (hate that word) to get to where I'll be happy (even if it involves a saggy belly lol!!:eek:)

Mind you, nothing beats being 100% and seeing the results at the scales! Stupid thing is I feel so-o-o good doing LT 100%, don't understand what part of me wants to fall off the wagon - duh!!

Trying to up my water at mo, and finding it easier at the weekend. How do you manage with staying 100% /the voice of temptation? xxx

Thanks Ava, not sure about loooking great yet! had a few slip ups again this week - hate the feeling of guilt afterwards. Although I know its never worth it, temptation takes over!! being kind to myself though, as I'm thinking it's all part of the same 'journey' (hate that word) to get to where I'll be happy (even if it involves a saggy belly lol!!:eek:)

Mind you, nothing beats being 100% and seeing the results at the scales! Stupid thing is I feel so-o-o good doing LT 100%, don't understand what part of me wants to fall off the wagon - duh!!

Trying to up my water at mo, and finding it easier at the weekend. How do you manage with staying 100% /the voice of temptation? xxx

I bet u do look great Kathie. Dont beat urself up for cheating, i did in week 2, altho i had a seizure so had to eat. Im back on it 100% and i feel so proud for lasting this long. Evenings are my temptation when the evening meal is being cooked but i take myself off to my room armed with my water! Its not the most sociable diet. Do u have anything to look forward to? I have a holiday in August so hoping 7 weeks 100% will have me looking super, and in the 11's. I did the diet before and got to 10st 2lbs, felt fantastic! Keep going, ur doing brill

xxx

I agree, evenings are tough, I find being at work the easiest, or generally being kept busy. A holiday is a fab target, and 7 weeks is definitel a good timscale to reach your goal. reading what some people have achieved on the forum in that time is unbelievable!

I don't have anything in particular to look forward to, just loads of nice clothes I'd like to fit into once again! Started doing Slimming World 18months ago and managed to lose 5 stone...but since this year had put 1 and a half stone back on. Moved to LT to kickstart my weight loss, as it feels like it was all creeping back on again :-( i'm a teacher and would like to lose a lot before the end of term - hoping to refeed at sometime over the Summer hols and be on Slimming World then to keep it off / maintain.

I'm sure you'll do fab over the next 7 weeks -getting to 10st 2 is amazing!! i'm trying to remind myself of how good a target weight feels to keep me going!! if you don't mind me asking, how did you find the refeeding on LT last time? I'm a bit scared that i'm going to want to eat the world when I finish 100%!! xxx

Its not bad you dont really taste the vanilla

I agree, evenings are tough, I find being at work the easiest, or generally being kept busy. A holiday is a fab target, and 7 weeks is definitel a good timscale to reach your goal. reading what some people have achieved on the forum in that time is unbelievable!

I don't have anything in particular to look forward to, just loads of nice clothes I'd like to fit into once again! Started doing Slimming World 18months ago and managed to lose 5 stone...but since this year had put 1 and a half stone back on. Moved to LT to kickstart my weight loss, as it feels like it was all creeping back on again :-( i'm a teacher and would like to lose a lot before the end of term - hoping to refeed at sometime over the Summer hols and be on Slimming World then to keep it off / maintain.

I'm sure you'll do fab over the next 7 weeks -getting to 10st 2 is amazing!! i'm trying to remind myself of how good a target weight feels to keep me going!! if you don't mind me asking, how did you find the refeeding on LT last time? I'm a bit scared that i'm going to want to eat the world when I finish 100%!! xxx

Hi Kathie, i hope u start fitting into those clothes soon, u did so well to lose 5 stone, massive congratulations, you know u have the willpower to do it. Im determined to stick it out for 7 weeks and that is a good timescale, ur right. It should bring me to 11 stone something. Cant wait to see the twelves though. I have weigh in tomorrow and it cant come quick enough. What day do u weigh in? Hope ur getting on well doll.

Thx al but i cant stomach vanilla. Strawberry shakes still taste like soap but ill persevere.

Thanks bells, im doing ok, still 100%! Yippee. Weigh in tomorrow. How are u getting on honey?

Ava
xxx

Week 3

Weigh in tomorrow i cannot wait, yipeee. Been 100%, even cooked a friend of mine lasagne and didnt pick once. Although i dont know how u ladies cope with cooking meals all the time, its so easy to pick and forget about the diet. kudos! I've had my first shake of the day. Shake 3 is always a struggle, i never want it, but ive been having it regardless. Im hoping to be down 6 lbs this week but im not sure, my scales at home is out, boo!

I met up with my friend who i like, and have been with before and he said i looked like a doll and the weight is falling off my face, how sweet. Cant wait to surprise him by losing even more weight!

How are we all getting on? Hope ur doing well ladies

ava
xxx

Hi Ava, well done on the cooking front - so glad I don't have to cook for anyone else, don't think it would do my willpower much good!!

It's really good to read your determination - it really does help to read someone else being so in the zone! You definitely won't be far of your goal at this rate. I used to weigh every Monday but after my slip up have decided to weigh every Friday from this week on. Was thinking this might help me more as I definitely find the weekends the hardest. I figure if I can look forward to a good loss on a Fri that will give me incentive to carry on through the weekend. That's the plan anyway.

What's helped me more this last week is breaking the day down shake by shake....and I've only just tried the chocolate with peppermint tea -loving it!! I'm not the best with the vanilla flavour though, I made the mousse once and it definitely put me off - yuk!! Afraid to try making mousse with the chocolate in case it puts me off that flavour too!!

You are doing so well on the compliments - well done!! Makes a difference to your confidence and motivation in itself. You go girl!!

xxx

GL for tommorow Ava! I'm a Friday weighed Kathy my feelings exactly about the weekend always been my downfall! Let's hope the theory works!!

week 1 -

Weigher! Bloomin predictive text!! So how do you make the peppermint shake? Just pour some cooled peppermint tea in? :)

week 1 -

Good luck

How did the weigh in go Ava? Hope all was good - definitely sounds like you deserve a massive loss!!

Hiya Jeni, yep I just made some peppermint tea, left it in the fridge to chill and then make the shake using that instead of water! Was lovely...reminded me a little of a mint aero (though my tastebuds have probably changed so much it was nothhing like it!!) Its nice to have some variety though....!

xxx

I've put it on the online shopping order! Don't feel physically ready to go into the supermarket yet!! Lol :)

week 1 -

Week 4

Hi Kathie and Jenni! I fell off the wagon last week so only have a loss of 2lbs per week bringing me to 1stone altogether. Better off than on though. Im on it for another 28 days with the support of my mam and aunties. They're great. Really in the not eating zone again. Each day at a time tho! How are u ladies finding it? Im heading to Galway for the weekend armed with my shakes! Thank god for coffee! Im starting a new relationship too, with a rather cute friend of mine who says i look lovely with weight on and he knows i can lose it, he knew me at my skinniest! So im really looking forward to impressing him with my weight loss. I love that early butterfly stage, im smitten!

xxx

AvaGardner said:
Week 4

Hi Kathie and Jenni! I fell off the wagon last week so only have a loss of 2lbs per week bringing me to 1stone altogether. Better off than on though. Im on it for another 28 days with the support of my mam and aunties. They're great. Really in the not eating zone again. Each day at a time tho! How are u ladies finding it? Im heading to Galway for the weekend armed with my shakes! Thank god for coffee! Im starting a new relationship too, with a rather cute friend of mine who says i look lovely with weight on and he knows i can lose it, he knew me at my skinniest! So im really looking forward to impressing him with my weight loss. I love that early butterfly stage, im smitten!

xxx

Ava, your doing really really well, this is a hard diet to do and as u say better off than on. Just think of 2lb of Potatoes x

Thx wedding! It's definitely a hard diet to do! Good luck with ur journey too. I can't see ur stats on my phone! Xxx

Back