Ava's Diary

Day 3

I've almost gotten to the end of the day. On my way home from college and would murder a Chinese but have to remind myself of dress I need to squeeze into! I'm finding it tough! How's everyone else getting on? I'm weighing in on Friday, can't wait to see how much I've lost

Ava
Xxx

Day 4 of Restart

Hi Lady, let me know how u get on at weigh in. Its such a tough diet. When are u refeeding? Im doing it until the 19th of October. Cannot wait for that to come around. Its so worth it tho. Even though Id murder a chinese and a glass of vino tonight. Im good tho, 2 shakes consumed and armed with my litre bottle of water. Going for lunch with the girls this weekend, but have told them im only having coffee. Really hope i stick to it. I just take it one day at a time. Hope everyones getting on well. :)

Ava
xxx

Hi

It is very hard everything on this diet.

This is my second time round now. I done refeed before and loved it.
I might do refeed end of October maybe. Got my bday in November.

We shall see. Good luck xx

Week 1 of restart

Well I weighed in this morning and lost 7lbs I'm delighted! I'm now 12 4lbs! Yippee! The 11's are in sight!

Happy birthday in advance lady . Keep up the good work. Hope everyone having a good day!

I'd still love a Chinese and a glass of wine but will battle on, don't leave me now willpower

Ava
Xxx

Week 1 of restart

Thx Lady, we can do it. Have u much more to lose? Im going for coffee with my girlfriends later today, well they'll be eating but ill arrive late and just have coffee. Then i have a coffee date in town with a friend. Hope I survive the day ok. I know im going to be tempted but I dont want to undo all of my hard work. Im feeling a bit light headed too, think i was close to having another seizure earlier. I saw stars and my legs went week. Another reason to eat food probably but im not going to give in.

Hope everyones getting on well

Ava
xxx

Hey lady. Not good, had a mini pizza and a few drinks. Im going back to it tomorrow tho, went on a date earlier today, he's turned out to be a bit of a ****. Long story!

Hope u getting on well. And everyone else :)

Ava
Xxx

Ah bless ya. Don't beat yourself up to much Hun.

I have been 100% minus last night as I was so hungry. I had a tin of Tuna. Never mind onwards and upwards.

Sorry about the date. X

How u today ? X

Ava and Kate! So pleased to have read you've both cheated (in a nice way)

I went to a wedding yesterday and feel so bad now for eating roast beef yorkshire pud and roast potatoes!!!

On the weeks where you've had a blip and cheated one night say...... did you gain?

Hi butterfly girl

I have had a few blips in a couple of weeks. We r only human. This is such a hard diet.

I have lost every week not gained but this might not work for everyone. I lost 9 lbs the first week and 2 lbs the second. I was really naughty as anything but got straight back to it !

I can't help myself. Xx

Don't beat yourself up so much. It's done and get in the right mind now and get back on it.

I hold my hat off to those who can be 100% all the time for months on end but I can't.

Xx

Hi lady and butter , it is so difficult to be 100%. I think the key is to get back on track asap! I'm back to it today so still hoping for a loss by Friday!

We have enough time to have lost a good bit by Christmas!

Good luck ladies , you can do it

Ava
Xxx

Hi lady, I'm getting on well, on day 2 of my restart, just really hope I'll have lost something this week! How are u getting on Hun?

Ava
Xxx

Hey
I am getting on ok it is so much easier when I am working. The weekends are so hard :(
I can't wait to come off this :)
How's the love life ?
Glad ur getting back on it.
I hopefully have a ok loss on Friday.
Xx

Just replied on ur diary lady, know exactly what u mean abt weekends being tough! Let's try stay 100% this weekend! Date is actually nice, he said I didn't look overweight and was v.pretty :) hopefully he'll ask me out again!

Keep up the good work ladies

Ava
Xxx

Ah cheers.
Yeah I m going to try my hardest this weekend to stay 100% !!!

Ah that was lovely of him wow.
How much do u weigh now If you don't mind me asking. ?

X

Yeah I like him lady :) I'm 12 4! So close to the 11s. I'm on my phone so can't see ur stats hun. What do u weigh?

Ava
Xxx

Hiya Ava
Ah bless. That is good.
Great weight.
I don't have any Hun as I always use my phone. I haven't done any.
I started at the end of June done five weeks I think. Two weeks refeed an it all went out the window when I had two weeks off but only gained 6 lbs. i restarted on the 3 september. I was originally 17 stone now I think I am about 13 stone 5 not too sure got weigh in on Friday !

I feel so much better. I quit smoking in February this year and put on a stone and a half I think. I thought if I just keep going the way I am I will be 20 stone or more soon. I want to reach the 12 s first then the 10 s maybe. See I feel and that.

X

Back