Ava's Diary

What are we like! We should post pics when we get to mid December, maybe the thought will keep us on track :) I'm good but definitely tempted. U can stay 100% over the weekend, the 11's are in sight.

Ava
Xxx

Hey Ava
Yeah I know we r bad. I want to eat but then I don't. I don't know what to do. !!
It's bad.
I was thinking to start refeed tomorrow so I don't eat crap and do a week of that then go back on the 100% ! Don't know. Really want pizza !!!!
I am too frighten to post pics don't know why
I have been takin loads. Keeping track of my progress got loads !!

How u today ??
Xx

Aw Kate... U can do it! I'm out shopping and just avoided a free chocolate with my coffee! Really want a fry, and pizza grrr!!!

It's up to u doll whether u do refeed or not, you've done so well to get this far....I want to see u in the 11's soon :)

I'm gonna weigh in Tomoro instead of today so hopefully will stay on track :)

How u getting on today?

Ava
Xxx

Not good today Ava. On the third week now and really want to eat ! Just once and that's it and go straight back on it. Feel bit crap today :(

How u ? X

Aw stick with it doll, I feel ur pain really want a pizza but weighing in tomoro! Got my mam to take a pic of me and I look so fat... It's spurring me on but it really is so tough!

You can do it... We eat to make ourselves feel better, we shouldn't need food for comfort, it's for sustenance! We'll truly feel better when we're skinny :)

Ava
Xxx

Grrrrr

Note to self, must heed own advice. I caved on the diet, again last night. Would better phrase it as what didnt i eat!! Im disgusted with myself.

Sorry Lady....hope u did better than me!

On the plus side, I went to weigh in this morning and lost 5lbs! Im thrilled and shocked considering all i ate. Im on it again for the week so wish me luck. Are there any other ladies who keep restarting like me....id love to hear how ur managing.

The odd thing is i did this diet before and got to 10 st 2lbs so I know i can do it. Its proving much more difficult now.

Im on food today and back to it tomoro!

Wish me luck

Ava
xxx

I had last weekend off and eat as went away on the ferries with the Girls, but back on it again when we got back didn't get weight just in case I put on lol, weigh in next Saturday do hopefully will be a loss, as long as u get back on it u will be fine, ive list 3 stone on 10 weeks so felt I needed a naughty treat

Hi She,thats a great loss, well done! U must be so proud of yourself.

I went shopping and bought size 14 red jeans. Pic attached. Theyre a bit tight but im almost there.

Back to it tomorrow and excited again

Good luck to everyone on ur journey

Ava
xxx

Attachments

• full1.JPG
    full1.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 65
I am pleased as never thought I would do a diet like this but if I have a naughty night I just get back on it the following day and the 3 times I have I've still lost on weigh in day, now 100% till our works Christmas party and having Xmas off with the family and back on it 27th. I have a target of 4 Stone by end of January do should do that as going to be 110% Januarty and not planning anything so I can concentrate on diet, I've gone from size 22/24 to size 16 so pleased.
U will soon Bevin your jeans
What u been eating whilst off this weekend ? X

Hi Ava
Oh my I love your pic. U look great. U look small Hun ! U dont look big at all.
I slipped up all weekend and after three weeks 100% I felt I needed to do it. I am not beating myself up at all. Cos I am going on it again 100% as of tomorrow now. Still doing my plan.
How much do u weigh now cos u look so small Hun. ?? Xx

Hi Ava
Oh my I love your pic. U look great. U look small Hun ! U dont look big at all.
I slipped up all weekend and after three weeks 100% I felt I needed to do it. I am not beating myself up at all. Cos I am going on it again 100% as of tomorrow now. Still doing my plan.
How much do u weigh now cos u look so small Hun. ?? Xx

Aw thx Kate...ur so kind.....im 12 6lbs, u must look as small :)

Dont beat urself up,, just get back to it asap if thats what u want.

I have to say my affair with lipotrim has come to an end. I've been finding it super hard so am going to turn to slimming world and healthy eating. Im still hoping to get into the 11's by Christmas, thats 2lbs per week. Ill pop back in, keep up the fab work ladies, its such a tough diet.

Thanks so much for all the support Kate, ill pop back in to ur diary for updates on how u doing. We'll get there. :)

Ava
xxx

I am pleased as never thought I would do a diet like this but if I have a naughty night I just get back on it the following day and the 3 times I have I've still lost on weigh in day, now 100% till our works Christmas party and having Xmas off with the family and back on it 27th. I have a target of 4 Stone by end of January do should do that as going to be 110% Januarty and not planning anything so I can concentrate on diet, I've gone from size 22/24 to size 16 so pleased.
U will soon Bevin your jeans
What u been eating whilst off this weekend ? X

Hi Sam, well done for sticking to it. I ate all sorts when I came off the diet, so have decided its not for me. Im leaving u lovely lipotrimers to sample slimming world as an alternative. Im still hoping to reach my challenge of getting into the 11's for Christmas, at 2lbs a week.

Best of luck, keep going

Ava
xxx

Ah ur leaving Ava. U do what's best for u Hun
:(

u have been a great support to me as well Hun. Thank u :)
I have gained abit now after my naughty weekend I was 12 5 lb now am 12 10lbs :( !! So hopefully can get back to where I was by next week. Have been a 100% today.
Slimming world how does that work ??

X

Thx Sam x

Ah ur leaving Ava. U do what's best for u Hun
:(

u have been a great support to me as well Hun. Thank u :)
I have gained abit now after my naughty weekend I was 12 5 lb now am 12 10lbs :( !! So hopefully can get back to where I was by next week. Have been a 100% today.
Slimming world how does that work ??

X

Aw ill miss u kate, thanks for the words of encouragement. Ull have that 5lbs off this week, stick to it, you'll be refeeding soon.

Think slimming world is like weight watchers, its all about fruit and veg. And you can still have treats, theyre called sins. Im weighing in on Thursday. Ill let u know how im doing. Ill check into ur diary, so proud of u for sticking to it, the fat will melt away in no time.

Well done on being 100% today

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava. Yeah it's a shame ur going but goodluck Hun with ur journey on slimming world.
Yeah I feel better already now. X

Hi Folks,

Well Im back....Have put on 12lbs I think. Day 1 nearly down and feeling good :) I have a wedding in April so Im aiming to hit the 11's for that.

Hope everyone is getting on well.

Heres to a good first week....roll on weigh in

Ava
xxx

Hi, welcome back. You've done really well so far, I'm sure you'll lose the rest quickly. :)

Thx Nic...you've done fantastic.

Day 1 nearly over thank god

Ava
xxx

Back