mousey

hello! I've read the introductions thread and it seems like newbies can't have an avatar (this is a shame, I think, when you join somewhere new and you're nervous you want to make your profile something you're comfortable with).

Could anyone let me know how many posts I need before I can add one, and how to do so when I can?

Apologies if I've misunderstood anything.

Also, I'm a newbie on exante working solution!

sign0144.gif
When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, and you cannot upload images to the gallery. Gallery and some private forums need 50 posts...it will say at the top of the forum how many posts are need and if not please ask.

You can now access your own profile but you will still need 50 posts for our members profiles.

Thanks Mary - I read that but wasn't sure if you need 50 posts before you can add an avatar. It seemed an awful lot! Figured it out now, though!

You can now add an Avatar as a newbie.

I have updated Mini's Guided Tour of MiniMins 2016.

Hi - sorry to be a complete idiot but I'm a newbie and I don't know how to add an avatar (is that like a profile pic?). Thanks :)

@mousey Hi Mousey, why not spend a bit of time and just say a quick hello to 50 members and as well as meeting new people, you get your Avatar as well :)

Back