Avoiding headaches?

Humf

Hi, i'm going to give the 5:2 a go and planning on 1st dd tomorrow. However I usually get migraines if I go to long without eating in the morning or skip meals. I also get Migraines from artificial sweetener! So I wondered if anyone had problems with headaches on dd's or any tips to avoid them. I'm guessing it would be best for me to split me calories through the day?

Humf said:
Hi, i'm going to give the 5:2 a go and planning on 1st dd tomorrow. However I usually get migraines if I go to long without eating in the morning or skip meals. I also get Migraines from artificial sweetener! So I wondered if anyone had problems with headaches on dd's or any tips to avoid them. I'm guessing it would be best for me to split me calories through the day?

Hi, I've done a week of JUDDD now and I have had headaches on DDs however, today was the first DD that I haven't had one, so I'm hoping that my body is getting used to it. I did have a migraine on Saturday and I was sick, but hopefully that was a one off. I split my calories over DDs as I couldn't survive any other way!

My first month on JUDDD on my down days I had headaches and they have gotten better however I have found that I feel sicky on down days as well and that hasnt gone yet, funnily enough its only in the mornings and I wonder if its related to not having breakfast? I like to save all my cals for my tea, which is fine if I'm at home all day but when I've got a busy day ahead of me I have to have breakfast otherwise I feel sicky but never actually sick.
So my advice would be to try different things ie. eating times, filling foods etc and see what works for you, but dont let it put you off JUDDDing because you can work round it.

I got headaches on DDs during the first week, but not had one since. I usually suffer with migraine but been fine up to now. Drink lots of water will help and of course Nurofen :eek:

Back