Avon products

sonkie

Gold Member
On sunday I got my first supply of bust firming cream.....welll so far I cant say I have noticed too much of a difference I know its only been 4 days of use......!

Well I also got some anti-cellulite firming lotion and have been using this for 4 days too, well I looked in the mirror and I can see a difference, I was pleasantly surprised, my huge crater like cellulite has now got much better and my thighs are looking much smoother, though there is still a long way to go, but with this cream and exercising I have noticed an improvement in just 4 days.......I must stock up on more.

blimey! u better order me some then! who is ur avon lady? whats it called?? help my cellulite!!

Me too .. please sonkie .. hate cellulite .. yucky!!!

hark at her dee! shes ignoring us and trying to have smooth thighs all for herself :cry:

lol sorry Im miles away, iv not had an avon lady for ages, MIL has a book and she asked me to take in her order and to hand over next one, so thought I would have a look too......so pleased I did

Its Avon solutions.........Cellu-sculpt.
Anti cellulite body sculpting treatment. Rub it in for 5 mins twice a day.

Im not sure if its just the cream or using e.t too.....but I have noticed a difference in 4 days

Thanks Sonya ... glad to see you are sharing the knowledge and not just keeping it all to yourself!!!

Karen

You can buy Avon online too so you don't need an Avon Lady.

Dizzy x

Just got myself the avon laser pen...its not a real laser ...lol its liquid that you roll onto broken veins, blemishes etc, pat it into your skin and then moisturise you should start to see results after a week.

Will let you know.

Hi Guys,

I am a Avon Rep, I will be posting some products very soon on E-bay..

Kel
x

Back