Aw.

Aw, happy you all got there in the end! I can't imagine what it must be like to wait that long, I hope that everything I'm doing with diet and vitamins and cutting out caffeine, nicotine and alcohol will help it happen a little faster x

You know I took my moms advice after breaking down in her office wailing that I'd never have a baby and she told me to not obsess and not to think about it so I booked a trip to new York and was so excited about that weeks before we flew I found out I was two month pregnant!! X

FionaMcd said:
You know I took my moms advice after breaking down in her office wailing that I'd never have a baby and she told me to not obsess and not to think about it so I booked a trip to new York and was so excited about that weeks before we flew I found out I was two month pregnant!! X

I know a couple of people who said that giving up trying worked for them! It's so hard not to obsess though, there's nothing I want more in the world and I swear every other woman I see in town is pregnant, just reminds me constantly. :/ I've been trying to just focus on the diet but it's proving difficult so far!

Honestly I feel for you my friends were not trying and all getting pregnant everywhere I looked I saw babies and moms and pregnant ladies it sucked I cried all the time. Are you taking all your vitamins? X

FionaMcd said:
Honestly I feel for you my friends were not trying and all getting pregnant everywhere I looked I saw babies and moms and pregnant ladies it sucked I cried all the time. Are you taking all your vitamins? X

Yeah, it's almost impossible to ignore :/ My Facebook is full of friends of friends who are having babies and even my SW group seems to suddenly full of babies! It's hard work trying to keep my cool and if this goes on for much longer I will end up driving myself mad! Need to find some coping strategies.

Taking a big fat pre-conception vitamin so hopefully that's helping?

We only want one so I guess once we get our one I'll probably look at the mirena? Definately not going back on the implant again lol ;)

Can you maybe book a little break away somewhere just completey unwind from the daily grind?
Have you got one of those period apps that counts your days ovulation etc? Tried the ovulation strips? Apparently you can buy them online... X

FionaMcd said:
Can you maybe book a little break away somewhere just completey unwind from the daily grind?
Have you got one of those period apps that counts your days ovulation etc? Tried the ovulation strips? Apparently you can buy them online... X

Wish I could get away - too broke and about to start a new job! So it'll be next year probably before we can get away :(

I've got the app to keep track of things, which my doctor was quite pleased about hehe ;) Not tried ovulation strips yet but that's the next step. x

Give those strips a try can't hurt i guess. Just need to remember to pee on them everyday :) I know what you mean I'm desperate to go back to Africa but far too poor :( x

FionaMcd said:
Give those strips a try can't hurt i guess. Just need to remember to pee on them everyday :) I know what you mean I'm desperate to go back to Africa but far too poor :( x

Im a great believer that it will happen when the time Is right tool me and hubby 2 yrs and took our closest friends 4 years and a few misscarriages they are due in 4 weeks with baby so excited for them .... Getting pregnant isnt as easy as it seems

cat yoyo greaves said:
Im a great believer that it will happen when the time Is right tool me and hubby 2 yrs and took our closest friends 4 years and a few misscarriages they are due in 4 weeks with baby so excited for them .... Getting pregnant isnt as easy as it seems

I wish I'd known sooner just how hard it is. I'm nearly 34 so time ain't on my side :/

missy1978 said:
I wish I'd known sooner just how hard it is. I'm nearly 34 so time ain't on my side :/

:( try pretending you only just met and go find somewhere to go have fun ;P (seems some women have the results your wanting doing that)
On a more serious note weightloss helped me though as i was a Big girl with irregular periods lost the weight and they became regular got pregnant so your in the right place keep going it all helps

cat yoyo greaves said:
:( try pretending you only just met and go find somewhere to go have fun ;P (seems some women have the results your wanting doing that)
On a more serious note weightloss helped me though as i was a Big girl with irregular periods lost the weight and they became regular got pregnant so your in the right place keep going it all helps

With 2 stone gone it should be helping already I hope ;) I really want to get away, just have to work a bit harder to make it happen. Thank you! xxx

Can you maybe get a voucher for somewhere in the uk? My husband has an app for the iPad and some good deals pop up from time to time? It sucks that everything is so expensive nowadays. If I could I love my life flitting from country to country lol. Especially love NYC!! X

FionaMcd said:
Can you maybe get a voucher for somewhere in the uk? My husband has an app for the iPad and some good deals pop up from time to time? It sucks that everything is so expensive nowadays. If I could I love my life flitting from country to country lol. Especially love NYC!! X

Keeping my eye out - I never seem to have the money when the good deals show up. I would love to go to NYC again but Brighton will do at a pinch, love it there! Hopefully once I am settled in new job and husband gets a better one we will have more money to play with, I'm just very aware that time is slowly running out for us...

FionaMcd said:
Where abouts are you. We are Eastbourne so not too fr from Brighton x

I'm in the midlands so a bit of a distance! I'm about as far away from the coast as you can get haha! x

Back