::Super Spirited September 2010 challenge:: All welcome =D.

oooohhh forgot this one!!!

6.5lbs off for me this week Kiira.... that means its 8lbs total 2lbs to go!!

thats not bad fru :) i went through a faze of buying celebrity workout dvds a few years ago,i threw them all out after i stayed the same for 3 weeks :(

i also bought a tai bo workout dvd,that was hilarious!! :D

i was actually going to buy a few new workout dvds, but im think im going to wait until christmas,there will be loads out by then :)

omg!!!! Kes..how have you lost 6.5lbs in a week??

i see that youve switched to cd..whats that like?

Well done Kes!! That's a great loss :) It's my first weigh in tomorow and I would be pleased with half of that! xx

Another 2lbs off for me this week girlies...Pretty good considering my week! ;)

xx

Well done fru, thats a good loss after the weekend antics ;-)

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 5lbs!! I'm well chuffed with this!! I came on this morning and it's the first period I've had since the baby so I was expecting a smaller loss. I'm really happy with the diet because I don't feel I'm missing out on anything, I've been having cake everyday! (low fat cake, but it's just as yummy!). xx

ILD that is an excellent loss!!:D
well done! You must be super pleased!!

I know what you mean, i dont feel like im missing out either..and actually like most of the low fat versions of my usuals even more than full fat! :rolleyes:

Well done again xxx

Congratulations Fru and Diamonds...well done to both of you!! :D

Fru,i got those ww brownies today..cant wait for saturday so i can have one :)

Thanks hun
LOL! I bought a pack myself. I too cant wait.
Im sure you will love it!! ;) Enjooyy xx

I lost 4.5 lbs this week so that's 9.5 so far this month. 4.5 to lose to reach my target :)

my challenge was to loose 5lbs...

ive lost 10lbs in my first week!!!! yay!!!! :D

ive hit my first challenge and with 5lbs to spare :) not going to get all crazy about it,the challenge isnt finished yet and i could put it all back on :eek:

well done everyone .. your all speediong ahead.. ive not lost anymore at the mo , on my monthly so i got the annoying water retention but it shall soon be gone and i can get back to normal xx

4.5lbs for me...
which means i have made my goal!
lets see what i can do from now on...:)

Well done Kes!!! :0clapper::0clapper:
Bet you are so pleased :D
Will you continue with tfr?
Wish i had the will power to do it...but i sooo dont lol :eek:

xxx

3lbs off for me this week! :D 1lb to go...xx

Well done fru:party0011: 3lbs is a great loss. You're going to ace this challenge :)

2.5lbs off this week for me so half a pound left to reach my target :D xx

Aww thanks lizzie! You have done very well too! Just half a pound to go! Woop woop! Xxxx

Back