::Super Spirited September 2010 challenge:: All welcome =D.

Well done Kes!!! :0clapper::0clapper:
Bet you are so pleased :D
Will you continue with tfr?
Wish i had the will power to do it...but i sooo dont lol :eek:

xxx

i will be on the tfr for a couple more months... i need to get into my dress, and that fitting is in 8 weeks time, soooooo i will continue until then... (or if i lose it before then)
i am very chuffed that i have made my first goal... ive tried for a year now and never made what i set out to do each month.. so its nice to blitz it and even go over (hopefully keeping that way after this weekend and next weeks weigh in)

Aww ok Kes! Well extra good luck!! :D you must be so strong hunnie, I can't handle tfr diets, I've tried. Lol

Wish you all the best, and I'm sure you will do fab!!! Xxx

cant believe how quick this month is going and this week!! its nearly weigh in day again...not looking forward to this monday :rolleyes:

Good luck Kes,you'll make it!! have a fab weekend too! :D

well after a small gain this week i still lost 11lbs in september! woop woop!

Kiira are you doing a october challenge?
(i have not looked so not sure if there is one already!)
if so put me down for another 15lbs!

Yay, I lost 2.5lbs this week! That means I reached my target of losing 1 stone in September, so pleased :D

well done love! thats brill!
its such a nice feeling meeting one of your goals that you set out isnt it!!!

kes amazing siggie pic :)

how is everyone doing ?

one day left of challenge...

im down to 125lbs... not much of a loss but still reached my target so i wont complain... xx cant believe its just three months till xmas :eek: x

well done love! thats brill!
its such a nice feeling meeting one of your goals that you set out isnt it!!!

Thanks. Yeah it's a great feeling. Lost 22lbs altogether since starting on Xenical, can't believe how quickly it's coming off. I feel really motivated for the first time in ages :)

thanks Kiira...

i cant believe you are soooo close to goal!! you will def get there before then! you are doing amazing!!!
well done!
BRING ON OCTOBER!!

lets hope so chick lol.. thing is ive actually started to like myself :eek: the shock of it.. even with the skin ive started to like me... but yup that pic is very inspriring.. plus you look so stunning in that dress xx

thankyou...
you need to do an updated siggy!!! lol...
i am really pleased to hear you say that you are starting to like you.. as you have done so well. skin or no skin you have done an amazing job, and i am so proud of you

I had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 0.5lb so I have met my September target. xx

I'm over the moon this morning as I've lost 4lbs this week! :D I have been busting my ass doin high intensity interval training though. So pleased. So met my sept target plus 3lbs! :D

Xx

well done!! thats fab!!! :)

met my first target with 7lbs over :)

well done everyone!!

Kiira,what you have achieved is amazing,and you should be so proud of yourself and its nice to hear you say, youre starting to like yourself,makes people like me have a little faith in themselves :)

well done bunny! i bet you are chuffed!

yeah i Kes..12lbs in 2 weeks is great, i was late starting the challenge so this next one will be the first proper month so have to see what happens....

gotta keep on it!!

Well done everyone! It looks like everyone reached their goals. Let's hope we all do aswell in the October challenge :)

Back