AWFUL news..

roundrachel

Silver Member
had a call today from my Auntie. My cousin's little girl died in her sleep last night just 14 days old. It wasn't long ago I was posting on here saying how lovely it was to have a cuddle with her. She was just perfect. While she may not have been here very long at all, she'll never be forgotten.

They have to do a post mortem to find out eh cause of death. Part of me hopes there was something wrong rather than it just being cot death. Poor little mite. She was just so gorgeous.

Just feel so devastated for my poor cousin and her husband. She's been advised not to have any more after this one due to a medical condition.

The bad news just seems to keep on coming. Going out for a VERY large glass of wine this evening I'm afraid.

Omg how awful! Huge hugs sweetie xXx

so sad huni.xx

So very sorry to hear that news Rachel. She was a very loved little girl and for the short time she was here she was adored and treasured, my sympathy goes out to you and your family.X.x.

Oh Rachel. :( :( My heart goes out to you, your family and the littlen.

I believe, truly, when little ones are taken away from us, it just means they were too good for this crazy world. :(

You are reallly being tested these days aren't you.

I wish there was something I could say to make all your troubles better, but they are just words....and what you need now, more then anything is time. Time to heal your health and time to heal your wounds - which are significant.

We're all here for you - though we are only text on a screen - just remember you are not alone.

Thinking of you and sending love and healing thoughts.

Look after yourself. A glass or two of wine won't do you any harm - just be careful it doesn;t add to the meloncholy.

I'm so so sorry for you. :(

My heart and prayers are with your family. losing a child must be about the worst thing anyone can have happen

I'm so sorry to read your news. I'm thinking of your family at this awful time xx

I can only agree with the sentiments of other posters. My prayers are with you and your family

So sorry Rachel.

Thats the most awful thing to happen. Im so so sorry for you all. You are all in my prayers.
xxx

what awful news
thinking of you
daisy x

Sending much love and hugs xx

Oh Rachel, I am so so sorry for you and your family, that really is the most unbearable terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
x

Aww Rachel, so sorry to hear the news. Hugs to you and know that we are thinking of you and your family at this tragic time.

I really hope life takes a positive turn for you soon. xx

SO sorry Rachel

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. it just seems so unfair. I do have Faith, but this situation is so hard to understand

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your sad news and that my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

I can't even begin to imagine what the parents must be going through at the moment.

Louale x

Back