awful weekend

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by iwditt, 6 January 2008 Social URL.

1. iwditt

iwditt Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well I restarted on the 2nd January and I managed all day Wed, Thurs and Fri until 11pm on Friday night and after sitting and watching my two kids and OH pigging out on the kids selection boxes all night I waited until they had all gone to bed and then I went mental. It was a binge like no other, awful. It knocked my confidence and although I know I should have come on here for support and I couldn't bring myself to log on. Anyway my daughter has just asked me if I am having another baby and if I am she would like a baby sister, the shame coming from my 7 year old if only she knew the pain that question caused!! So after my very, very bad weekend I am refocused and looking forward to my CDC coming in the morning and sorting me out BIG TIME!! No more am I pregnant questions, I WILL NOT FAIL and as my name says I Will Do It This Time lol. I will post more on this site for support as I think it will really help. Sorry for the ramble, but I need you guys more than ever!!
    Hope everybody else has had a good weekend. :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi you have got the right attitude draw your line step over it .Never give up this is a journey well worth fighting for xx all the best

Mini likes this.
  4. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thats why we're all here. at the end of day we all have the same goal and if in our own quest's we can help others than thats what we will do.
    keep us updated on ur progress.

Mini likes this.
  5. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Well done for spilling the beans on here :) It's over and done with now, leave it in the past (where it belongs) and move on forward..... Just wait until you hear the mega compliments you'll be receiving instead of the " are you.....?" one!?! :D

Mini likes this.
  6. iwditt

iwditt Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for your replies it has given me a lift, I hope I can help others when I'm back on track. The thing is I know this mad diet works its just this restart is worse than the first time, aarrgghh!!

7. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    Hi IWDITT,

Sometimes it takes a while to zone into this diet, and sometimes when you are in the zone, stuff happens to derail you but keep on keeping on as you seem determined to do. Keep logging on here too, even when you're having a bad day. There's so much inspiration, warmth and encouragement here. I'm literally living on the forum in these early days of my re-start.

I really hope the next few days are good for you.

Mini likes this.
  8. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Think most of us have done that , you sit there thinking about eating something for a long time then you do it . its normal ... now put it behind you and keep going :)

Mini likes this.
  9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    it was just a wee blip on the road to slimdom. well done for getting straight back to it

Mini likes this.
  10. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You have NOT failed at all. The fact that you're willing to get back on track means that you have a positive outlook and you WILL be ok.
    Keep coming in here - this is my lifeline and my encouragement.
    There are some great people in here - really lovely, caring and encouraging and they have all been on the journey we are on now.
    I can't stand watching my family eat while I can't and have a kind of resentment to doing this diet but I'm trying to keep my eye on the goal.
    I know I'll have bad days and good days and......so will you.
    Hang in there and things will get better.
    Thanks for being so honest in your post - it makes it easier for others to feel they can post when they have such blips also - and remember, it is only a blip.
    You WILL succeed.
    Love
    Tansyx

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.