awful weekend

iwditt

Well I restarted on the 2nd January and I managed all day Wed, Thurs and Fri until 11pm on Friday night and after sitting and watching my two kids and OH pigging out on the kids selection boxes all night I waited until they had all gone to bed and then I went mental. It was a binge like no other, awful. It knocked my confidence and although I know I should have come on here for support and I couldn't bring myself to log on. Anyway my daughter has just asked me if I am having another baby and if I am she would like a baby sister, the shame coming from my 7 year old if only she knew the pain that question caused!! So after my very, very bad weekend I am refocused and looking forward to my CDC coming in the morning and sorting me out BIG TIME!! No more am I pregnant questions, I WILL NOT FAIL and as my name says I Will Do It This Time lol. I will post more on this site for support as I think it will really help. Sorry for the ramble, but I need you guys more than ever!!
Hope everybody else has had a good weekend. :)

Hi you have got the right attitude draw your line step over it .Never give up this is a journey well worth fighting for xx all the best

thats why we're all here. at the end of day we all have the same goal and if in our own quest's we can help others than thats what we will do.
keep us updated on ur progress.

Well done for spilling the beans on here :) It's over and done with now, leave it in the past (where it belongs) and move on forward..... Just wait until you hear the mega compliments you'll be receiving instead of the " are you.....?" one!?! :D

Thanks for your replies it has given me a lift, I hope I can help others when I'm back on track. The thing is I know this mad diet works its just this restart is worse than the first time, aarrgghh!!

Hi IWDITT,

Sometimes it takes a while to zone into this diet, and sometimes when you are in the zone, stuff happens to derail you but keep on keeping on as you seem determined to do. Keep logging on here too, even when you're having a bad day. There's so much inspiration, warmth and encouragement here. I'm literally living on the forum in these early days of my re-start.

I really hope the next few days are good for you.

Think most of us have done that , you sit there thinking about eating something for a long time then you do it . its normal ... now put it behind you and keep going :)

it was just a wee blip on the road to slimdom. well done for getting straight back to it

You have NOT failed at all. The fact that you're willing to get back on track means that you have a positive outlook and you WILL be ok.
Keep coming in here - this is my lifeline and my encouragement.
There are some great people in here - really lovely, caring and encouraging and they have all been on the journey we are on now.
I can't stand watching my family eat while I can't and have a kind of resentment to doing this diet but I'm trying to keep my eye on the goal.
I know I'll have bad days and good days and......so will you.
Hang in there and things will get better.
Thanks for being so honest in your post - it makes it easier for others to feel they can post when they have such blips also - and remember, it is only a blip.
You WILL succeed.
Love
Tansyx

Back