Awwwight!

ohhh ya, it's a long posting. but maybe it's worth it? who can say? so far, today has been good. i've been writing down everythign i eat and tracking the calories. i have my dinner planned out and am taking an optional route, will have green veg and my one sachet of the day. i'm kinda looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

but as the day ends, on comes the difficult time for me, personally. late night, very tired, i am drawn to eating! hmm...so, to avoid this, i'll just put the kids to bed and maybe take the laptop to bed with me at the same time. if i can avoid being downstairs, especially alone, then i will.

:family2:

hiya girls, sorry not been on today had a mad day at work, everything broke (i work in a betting shop) and its ascot week arghhh and yes i am still hungry sometimes but im drinking 2-3litres a day so it cant be that, its not too bad, i think ive decided to do ss+ for a bit, just that one tiny meal in the evening makes a whole lot of difference! and yes on week 5, its flown by :D hope your all ok and doing well?

Welcome back and good luck with the re start xx

hiya girls, sorry not been on today had a mad day at work, everything broke (i work in a betting shop) and its ascot week arghhh

hey K+M! i can imagine it to be total chaos this week, especially if computers/etc are down! :eek: Is the ss+ (i forget) like add-a-meal? also, have you done your add-a-meal week yet?

Personally, i have avoided it this last time around. i remember the very first time i was on cd/ss, i had NO cravings and no desire to taste or eat anything (which i just could not believe, even for me). until a.a.m.w. after that, it was difficult to stay on ss. i'm just weak when it comes to food. hence, why i'm (still)here. :p

how's everything today???

morning!
ok, so day 1 of my restart/stepping into ss plan has come and gone. i was a little worried that i might not be able to stick to the 1500. but i made it through, and i felt pretty good about it. still do, really!

today is a 1200cal day. i can already tell/feel the amount getting smaller and it's only mid morning! i suppose i could always have one of the two cd drinks should i feel the need to consume. but so far, so good.
:rolleyes:

now...where's my coffee!?? (sooo soo sleepy today) hope everyone is doing alright, today. ;)

hia Dis yeah yesterday was mad :( and i had quorn chicken fillets for my dinner which i have just found out are probably not allowed :(:(:( and i think ss+ is like AAM its eg if you have quorn its 200g of that and 2tbs of salad plus your 3 shakes, AAM isnt actually part of cambridge anymore, after 12 weeks on ss/ss+ i think you have to do a week of 810? and nope not done that yet. hoep your ok? stick with it! i still reckon you should spend longer than 1 day on each plan tho, might make the transistion better? :s

you're probably right, kate..about staying on each plan longer than a day. but since i'm already here and going strong on this one, i'll stick to. now, if for whatever reason, then the best option will be to try it your suggested way. otherwise, i'm really doing well today. i have yet to start my water intake. oops! it's really late for me!

better start that now.
as for the ss+, sounds nice! like a little bump up for the caloric intake. let me know how it goes. is it just you doing it or will your dude be doing that as well?

hiya, yes get drinking!! im a bit behind on mine too only had a litre and a bit... and hmm the bf is doing ss+ but he misses his hite coffee terribly so hes using the milk allowance instead of the food atm, and well done you :D keep going! its dead today at work again! im a little bit naughty on ss+ i weigh the quorn but i have a bit more than 2 tbs of salad/veg but it hasnt harmed me yet *fingers crossed* xxx

what's a bite or two more of veg right? let me know if you notice a change in the weight shift cause i'll be curious to know if it effects it all.

also, i'm such a coffee-head. there's NO way i could give it up. wanna know what i do? ibuy a jar of instant coffee. and i add some to pretty much each and every sweet flavoured sachet i make. add a few clicks of the spelnda tabs for sweetness. and blend it all up! viola! a coffee flavoured drink. plus i am spared of the headaches i get for not having caffeine. :D oh, and i stretch each drink out as far as possible...
adding the coffee helps the flavour and allows me to make it a 24-25 oz drink. instead of 8-16.

just a suggestion for the bf! if he's already doing it, ignore me. :s

he does that with the choccy ones, atm but thats it :) i keep having to remind him, that the more coffee he drinks the more water he needs to drink but does he listen???....not really lol!!

well i think this weeks loss should be better than last weeks, cos last week i was naughty.... and ive been good this week :D

reading how your doing , i'm feeling very sleey now , I am on day 2 and woke with leg cramps , jolly good fun huh lol
So dis and kate , think we better up the water , for the next few hours i'll be out helping my son with his papers 3 hours tops , so will be glad to get home , I think tonight i'm going to get the head from helll , as crab stores are running out .
so Dis you have noticed the food dropping I see , lets just keep one day going at a time .....
Come on girl we can do this lol

Hiya tilly :D i think i recognize your face, but seeing as you've done soooo well it would make sense that i don't recognize any other bit of you in the photo! heheh well done on you massive loss so far!

what name did you use before on minimins?

Pm'd you :D

x

he does that with the choccy ones, atm but thats it :) i keep having to remind him, that the more coffee he drinks the more water he needs to drink but does he listen???....not really lol!!

tut tut! typical! heheheh
i cant drink coffee or tea without the milk, so i dont even attempt to and i just settle for adding it to my 3 hot drinks.

hows the day been for ya, work, diet, and otherwise??

hiya girls, and yeah today was ok, i had my quorn chicken dinner which was nice :D work was rubbish as always! and ive drunk ermm probs just over 2 litres today + coffees, Dis i used to HATE black coffee but i have gotten used to it so maybe give it another go? i have 2 sweetners

Stepping The Way To SS - Day 3 - 1000cals.

[STRIKE]morning[/STRIKE] afternoon!
i nearly nearly had a slip this morning! oh deary me. ok so i know i'm allowed ...err...what's today? oh ya, 1000 cals for the day (of specifi types of foods). but while sorting out breakfast, and weighing out portions of whatever, i could hear the "voice" telling my arms and hands to keep putting food on the plate. heheheh

even though i've taken a little more of my allowance than i should have, i've still marked it and i'll just have to make do with less through the day. (i won't be starving, so no worries there). it's just part of the battle and conquering i suppose. :eek:

Kate, i luv quorn chicken. i think i'll fetch a little for tomorrow. :) yummm. and :sigh: i guess i'll just have to give black coffee another go. When is your WI day?

hoping everyone is well and resisting!

Hi Dis and Kate , how are you both doing ?
so did the voices win dis ? to more food on the plate hehe .
Well my head started going last night , kept me awake for a bit , but woke up and felt it was slightly still there , I mean the headache , hehe . but had my mate here and also been decorating too , but day 3 today and finding my plan to work better with eating later , say 11 and then later .
I had a frozen choc velvet yesterday must of had it too long in the freezer as it was very strange but I thought ho well if you get a bad tummy it all helps with the weight loss lol
Is your plan your on working guys ?

oh nooo!! i totally forgot i put a tetra in the freezer yesterday! :eek: will it still be edible do ya think? (Jmc, thanks for reminding me :p)

i did have a slight extra bit, but i accounted for it the best i could, earlier. i'm doing ok at the moment though. Keeping busy always helps! and i always have plenty to do around here (garden projects, moving things from one room to another, getting the front room cleared/painted/ready for the new furniture, etc etc) the only down fall is finding time to dedicate whilst the babes are awake. but it's ok... i will make it bloomin happen!

on that note, i should log off this thing and get cracking on the front room (babes are sleeping atm)

will catch up later! :family2:

Should be ok out of the freezer , I leave mine in for weeks , but the one I had yesterday was in my freezer 2 months it had gone weird , but I eat it , I think theres a few more in there , you know I have really gone off them , I used to have them all the time , but must eat them up .
Yes while babies are asleep make the most of every second , so hard to not wake them while you sneak about lol
but also not to have to long sleeping too otherwise they don't sleep at night .... them days seem so far away now ....
Dis hope your doing well

Back