Awwwight!

O...M....Gaaaw! Heaven! I had (for the first time ever, and i know i'm hella late on it but still...) the frozen tetra!!!

I was in total heaven (i'm an ice cream freak so it was utter delight!) I will DEFINITELY be doing this more often...

ok it's been a couple days since i've been here. Been keeping busy with the babies and loads of garden/house projects.

This morning, i thought it would be nice to make a carrot cake for my father in law (seeing him today instead of tomorrow). But the old eating machine in me reared it's ugly head...and all i could think about were ways that i could "sneak" my portion of it down my neck, with no one knowing....maybe make a loaf so i could slice it, have a few and go un-noticed? or use a bit of the batter on the side in my little round cake tin...

as much as i'd LUV to do this and say to myself: "i can have it today and be 100% tomorrow, it won't matter, i'll be just fine..", i think it's best that we just get him a gift (that i will not be baking!!) instead.

:cry: i will forever live with this battle. and i hate it soo much. very much like most of you, i have such a wonderful (if not abused) relationship with food. And alot of the time, i'd like to be able to look at food/eating from my hubby's perspective: it's just a necessity, and something he can't be bothered doing alot of the time. (but he does).

:sigh::sigh::sigh:
oh the woes of it all, eh? ok ok ok. i'm now going to snap outta my pity-party here.

ok, i feel much better getting that out of the way. Today, i will be doing 790 plan. It's going ot be tough perhaps...but what diet plan isnt?

oh dear...little one's beckon, gotta run!! i do hope y'all are well!!! have a fab day!

Hiya Dis,
You have done it before and you can definitely do it again!!
These voices are just voices... you have ignored them before and reached the goal that you are aiming for now...
Good luck for a good 790 day the weight will soon be dropping off you...
x

hi Dis
Its just thinking of the day you are on and its not easy I know .... so your on to the next plan of 790 , dropping and how is taht going ? have you noticed you are more hungry or you can deal with it ?
Last night was hard for me , I went to my friends and there were cakes nuts , wow them cakes looked good but its just a set back to hav ethem so I had a few nuts , then left alone .
Just tell yourself if you feel like going down that road its a set back .

hiya girls sorry ive been away busy with work/bf lol! weigh in day was today and i have lost 5lbs and the bf has ost 5lbs :D so all is good there, Dis you are doing sooo well :D and you too JMC resisting them cakes :D:D

thanks for all the encouragement, gals!
Tilly, thanks for reminding me of my successful loss, the first time around. :rolleyes:
Jmc, Good on you for resisting!!! And for hanging in there. :D

Miss Kate, i thought you had abandoned us for a moment there! oh wait, i was away for a couple days as well. teheheh. :p ignore me! Well done on the 5lb loss this week!! (for matt, too!) the ss+ seems to be working a treat! has worked calmed a little with ascot outta the way?

as for me and my "stepping back into it" week...i did perfect, 100% sticking to it for the 1st 3-4 days. and then there was a day or two that i had a few blips and set-backs. and naturally, i beat myself up over it for a moment. but i'm over it and all is well, today. My w.i. day will officially be mondays...and even with the eating week, i managed half a stone. :eek: ((i know it was all the glucose/water stores, but who the hell cares, eh? any chance to lower my ticker feels freakin good!))

and today, i've started 100% ss. i'm feeling good today. and trying to keep busy, head in the right place.

and on that note, with both kiddies asleep, i should take advantage of the time and get my hands dirty in the backyard. oops, i mean garden. :rolleyes:

here's to a new week!

hiya Dis and others :D and nooo ive nto abandoned you but been busy :( thanks for the congrats, and right back at ya! i was sooooo excited when i changed my ticker for the first time (which was also 7lbs :D) yes shop has calmed down ALOT which kinda sucks... well done you on ssing i just cant seem to just ss now so ss+ it is for me i think, if it works and i find it easier its gotta be right for me???? had a naughtyish weekend with food but not terribly... and our cdc said that loads of her clients have 1 "bad day a week" or so and it helps them say on track so if we want to do that then dont feel bad for it, just tak care with what you have and limit yourself, which is what we did, we shall see next sat what affect it has had on me! anyways enough of my ramblings for now take care all xxx

Kate, it sounds like your cdc is pretty down to earth and realistic about it all. Always a bonus.

Evenin'! Howdy, from Muggy/Humid Wales!
How have the last couple days gone for you? (this means you too Jmc!) i've been doing ok. i think keeping busy and out of the kitchen as much as possible while my body makes it's way good & proper into SS is the best plan. now, i did have broccoli with my dinner drink tonight. and ya know, i don't feel bad about it one bit. ;)

my cdc delivered another 2 weeks worth, earlier tonight. i made a mention of freezing the tetras to her and turns out i'm not the very last to know about this little delight! she'll be trying it as well. (my cdc is in her early 80's and still ticking on strong! she's such a hoot!) anyways, i've got loads of tetras, all 3 avail flavours to try.

Must remember to limit to only 1 in a day, unless i wanna drink even more water than the required amount.

ohmygaaaw, i'm so warm in this dang house tonight! i have a feeling my little ones are going to have a very uncomfortable night because of it. :sigh: so saying that, i'm gonna call it an early-ish night...better get all the sleep i can, while i can.

nite y'all! happy trails and all that! (hey, i'm from texas originally so i'm allowed to say stuff like that. hheheh)

oh, one more thing...
earlier today, i made myself a "ticker" to keep on my fridge! i felt it was that time again, to repost reminders and visual incentives to keep me motivated. It's a little silly and looks very juvenile (i based it on The Very Hungry Caterpillar)...will take a photo of it and post it here for y'all to see.

i'm hoping it helps me!

aww bless on the ticker thingy, anything that helps eh! ;) ermm yeah im doing ok, last couple of days tho been soooooooo tired, and feel a little bit ill...hoping that will pass soon! glad to hear your doing well Dis :D im not online much atm as my work pcs are soooooooo slow and i just get annoyed trying to get on the site lol xxxx take care all xxxx

All is going ok. nothing major to report! Just another fat girl in the race to not be so very...uhh..fat. heheheh

kate, i bet it's the warmer weather we've been having...i mean, reasons why you're so tired lately? maybe?
how's ss+ going for ya?

MsJMC?? have we lost you along the way? hope you are doing alrighty over there!!

yes it really sucks :( i couldnt believe it......

ss+ is doing ok i know ive only lost 1.5lbs ish this week tho but with totm approaching and my bit of a naughty day last saturday i didnt expect much more...but WI is tommoro so might lose a tiny bit more lol... hope your doing ok?

i'm feeling like such a failure (again) today. ok ok so it happens, we sometimes have naughty days, etc. but why the heck can't i just let myself get into ketosis ffs?!!!

so yah, its been a naughty day. and i should really be asleep (it's 4something AM...it's a waking-in-the-night-kids thing...hubby should really be taking care of it since he's awake, but i promised i'd let him have a little uninterrupted "Warcraft" time in tonight)

righty, so the only thing i can do to fix the problem is start the day, going head strong and full on with SS, give it my all as i always try to do. i can't afford to fail like this over and over.

sooo, on that note, here's to another day of loving the diet, and allll the water consumed today.

have a fab weekend, y'all! :eek:

aww just keep trying and you will get there!! i had my WI today and have lost 3lbs :) matt unfortunately gained 1lb somehow but he may have been overdoing his milk allowance and he hasnt been drinking much water...tut, goodluck with the diet, keep strong xxx

Yo, Folks!
Been away..well, not like holiday away. just lurking around a bit for a few days. I don't wanna jinx it, but i've been great with ss since my last blip. and i feel ok, just getting through the usual carb withdrawl headaches and cravings...in a couple more days i'll be right as rain. fo sho.

Hubby's working from home for a few days this week so i'm trying to enjoy having day-time access of the car but at the same time, it's so warma dn dont wanna keep kids out in the sun, baking away...plus, i'm trying not to spend money...

hmm...i'm sure i can find a nice little park/playground with shade, somewhere.

sounds lovely. :family2:

As far as the diet goes, i'm really lovin' the tetra ice cream! perfect and refreshing in this weather! :cool:

Now, where did i put my sunhat...?

yay :D glad your feeling better and sticking to it, well done :D im GOING to be good all the way up till 27th july then me and the bf are going away for a couple of nights and i cant promise we will behave foodwise, but you only turn 20 once right?! lol and i know ill get back on the diet as soon as i get back :D

Oh dear....these moments are very rare, but when they happen, it's like fighting back the worst foodie demon ever! i swear! hheheh

well, it's 3:45 AM!!!
the temp feels nice and cool outside but this house is so dang old, it's like a heat box so no matter how many fans we have going and windows we have open, there's not very much in the way of relief.

I'm really ok with body temp i suppose, but of course, i seem to be experiencing a nasty bit of restless leg something? or perhaps i'm just tossing and turning and cant get comfy.

on nights like this, in the past, i would normally just head to the kitchen for a carb fest to help me sleep. :cry: i did go into the kitchen, but it was to refill a sippy cup for one of the baby dudes. ((they are sleeping horribly as well, not helping my problem)).

but i resisted the need/urge to eat myself back to sleep. woot woot! :p
now, i'm just sitting in bed with the laptop, curtains open to get a breeze...

oooOooo!! how fab!! a thunder/lightning storm is just starting! don't see enough of them around here! ok, i'm off to scrabble on Facebook or something...that ought to send me to sleep fast. heheh.

gnite! hope all is well!

well done for resisting :D i hate this hot weather :'( cant sleep well either and im at work atm with no air con hrmphhh. WI day tommoro and feeling really good about it :)

where have you gone diiiiiiiiiiiiiis i dissapeared for a bit too lol... hope your doing ok?? xxx

Howdy!
Ok. I've been away from mm for a few weeks. And ineffectively, i've been mostly off of cd/ss during this time as well. Even though i was having alot of problems keeping on the ss straight & narrow while i was here before, i decided i needed a break from the forum...needing to seriously get my head and motivation into gear. A couple weeks ago, i thought i did just that!

I had one SOLID 100% ss day! and i was so made up for myself. I knew that if i could get through just one more day, then another, and then another of 100% the hardest part would be over and i'd be smooth sailing back into ketosis, etc. And i was really motivated! Not to mention, the hubby & i were excited about a very long awaited rock concert which was to be on my "100% day2". But during the night, one of the kids woke me. But i didn't feel right at all. i think i spent a good 2 hours (TMI!) thorwing up and whatever else. it was not a pretty picture. just caught a random belly bug that was going around and was unwell for a few days. and of course, that being the last thing i threw up, the thought was just ...yuck. i couldnt stomach cd stuff. and i was once again thrown off my cd/ss balance.

so, food and eating demons and battles aside, i pretty much stayed away because it just seemed that i was only able to express negatives and didn't want to keep bringing you other dieters down etc. but now i'm back and i have been 100% ss for a few days now. and i can already feel and see the differences. :) i'm doing purrrdy darn good today. Keeping busy in the garden and with the kids (although, my older boy is well & truly in the "terrible 2s". i thought it was a myth. he's nearly 3 and he's driving me to eat, i swear! hahah:p but i have refrained from hanging in the kitchen. all is good.

How's everyone else???
Kate, didn't you have a bday recently? how did that go??? ((if so, happy belated!))

Back