Awwwight!

oh...1 more thing...
i did go to the concert in the end, i kept a barf-bag in my pocket just incase. no chance i was going to miss it!

and of course, since i bought the tickets late, we had terrible seats. but i had no idea they were to be THE VERY LAST ROW, in the highest section, on the side of the stage...

ugggh! it was so steep!!! with all the nausea and the height of the seats, i thought i was going to pass out for sure!

a good time it was, though...even while clutching the carrier bag...just in case. :p;)

heya Dis yes my b day was on monday and matts was on tuesday...im now 20! diet was going well untill holiday for b days, had 3 days off and scales showed a gain of a whole stone, but its already dropped by 4lbs in just 1 day sooo it should all go pretty quick. Sorry to hear youve not been well, i feel like total crap today just really blergh and sick :( who did you go to see?? xxxx

hey chick! oh i feel your pain fo sho! when i was doing cd/ss, i was doing fab...til i started eating on the aamw. and i never got completely back on track. and the scales...oh gaw. that was another story altogether. ((got there in the end.))

your gain will of course, be almost completely glucose and water stores. and yay! 4 lbs down after the first day, so your body is totally getting back into it> woot!

i'm still 100% and i'm feeling purrdy good. i have had a couple moments of temptation to nibble but i've walked away. all's good. not to mention, i've had a few cake orders this week so i've strayed from licking the bowl or the spatula.

As far as the show, hubby is a huge NIN follower, has been for donkeys years now and he's always missed the opportunity to see them, wherever we've lived (here or in california)...and of course, i can always sit and watch a bit of the yummy mr reznor! MMmmm! ok ok, im getting ahead of myself here. heheheh. anyways, it was a fab show, to say the least. :)

Back