Ayia Napa or Playa Del Ingles

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all,
My friend and I are going to be going away for a week in September and want somewhere mad with a great clubbing scene for a completely wild holiday.
She wants to go to Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria and I want to go to Ayia Napa in Cyprus.
Can anyone direct us a little bit??

Thanks!

xxx

Never been to Ayia Napa but wasn't impressed with Playa del Ingles didn't think there was much of a clubbing scene there. I'd go to Cyprus.

Yaaaay hopefully all the feedback is like that! I don't like the look of Playa del Ingles at all!!!
However it is cheaper but I'd rather pay more, it is after all going to be my first skinny holiday!:)

xx

Lol been to Paya Del Ingles a few times and I love it, but I didn't go for the club scene!!:rolleyes:

Do neither and go to Hersonissus in greece! i havent been but my sis wouldnt go anywhere else, shes goin back for the fourth time this summer.

Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa.

I've been twice and LOOOOOOOOOOVVVE it.

The square is mental at night ....thousands milling around. The music ranges from Garage, R & B, Dance to themed clubs like 70's 'Love Shack' which is a right laugh! The bars were great to start the night off as they were packed and you got loads of bar crawls coming in!

You'll love it.
x

YES shaz that sounds perfecto!!!!
Woo Hooo! I've wanted to go there for aaages!!
I was hoping you'd see the thread seen as you work in the travel business, cheers all of you for replying.
Still if anyone has anything to add please feel free as I'm open to suggestion!
Shaz will it be good in September? I'd hate to land in a ghost town all set to get my club on:)

xxx

Definitely Ayia Napa. We went a couple of times a few years back and it was mental - we loved it though even though we were in our late 40s at the time lol xxx

:eek::eek::eek:
From your pic I thought you were about 30!!!!!?!?!?!
Oooo go you!
Yay I can't wait!

xx

Been to both and can definitely say Ayia Napa - it is fantastic, a real buzzing place for a clubbing holiday. I went there with a mate and we had a fantastic time.

Reading through the post from Shazpaz brought back happy memories of my carefree younger days :) ...... all behind me because now I do far flung lovely hols with my hubby :D

Hope you book it - you'll have a great time

YES shaz that sounds perfecto!!!!
Woo Hooo! I've wanted to go there for aaages!!
I was hoping you'd see the thread seen as you work in the travel business, cheers all of you for replying.
Still if anyone has anything to add please feel free as I'm open to suggestion!
Shaz will it be good in September? I'd hate to land in a ghost town all set to get my club on:)

xxx

I sell it right through to the end of October so September will still be buzzing..........no worries about it being a ghost town!!!

Reading through the post from Shazpaz brought back happy memories of my carefree younger days :) ...... all behind me because now I do far flung lovely hols with my hubby :D

LOL.....me too. Carefree younger days seems a long way behind me now too. Send me to a quiet resort in the Caribbean with a great beach, nice pools and a few bars/restaurants and thats me sorted. Its amazing how you change, but I still remember the good old days clubbing away in Cyprus!

Definately Napa without a doubt!!! Is the best holiday i've been on, plus much hotter there! Wish i was going back. Memories make me smile!!! Hope you have a brilliant time were ever you go!
Just booked sharm el sheikh in April with a few friends for a sun holiday - hope to wear a bikini n not feel embarrest about my tummy!!

Oh brilliant, yeah me too! I wanna be able to wear whatever i want!
I'm going to Amsterdam in June can't wait for that!
I need a party hol too in Sept to celebrate being thin:)

Thanks for replying!

xxx

Hi there! Definately Cyprus......been to both places in my pre-kids days and Napa is a far better club scene......you will be so ab fab by then!!!

Back