ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Baby-belle said:
Yeh 5pp for 1 tablespoon?

For 2. 1tbsp was 3pp and 2tbsp came out at 5pp.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooo good luck for week 8 :D x

Only home now so might just go tomorrow night for week 8 day 1 *sigh*

Anyone know if I'm pointing my steak pie right? It was a lb lean angus steak with onions and stock stewed up. Then a layer of pastry (2oz marg & 4oz flour & seasoning) on top of that in a casserole dish & flung in oven. I had a quarter of that... Would 12pp be enough??

Worked it out as best I could and.think I'm looking around 9-10pp for a quarter so todays diary is:

Milk -2pp

Brekkie:
Grapes
Pancake n jam -4pp

Lunch:
Scone -10pp
Spread -1pp
Jam -1pp

4pm Snack:
Sam spudz onion rings -2pp
Grapes

Dinner:
Steak pie -10pp
Mash -3pp
Spread -1pp

Snack:
WW mini choc cupcake -1pp
Pink apple

So 35pp. Doing 33 dailies all week to see how maintaining is. So 2 weeklies used. 14/49 weeklies total used.

Mmmmm I'd love a scone, jam and creme right now!!!!!
What are WW mini chocolate muffins I've not seen them?

Mrsm79 said:
Mmmmm I'd love a scone, jam and creme right now!!!!!
What are WW mini chocolate muffins I've not seen them?

It was a cake mix thingy that makes 12 mini choccie muffins. They're nice and moist :) xx

That pie sounds awesome! Id say approx 10pp too as the majority of single pies would be similar pps xxxxxxx

Oooo while you on the subject of pies. I'm having quiche tomorrow for my lunch with wedges and beans.

I can't wait.

*Claire-Bear* said:
That pie sounds awesome! Id say approx 10pp too as the majority of single pies would be similar pps xxxxxxx

Its real simple but very tasty, popular with everyone in the house lol! You could make the meat like a stew in your slow cooker all day and make the pastry to put in fridge, then whack it all together in the oven to cook the pastry later YUM!
Thanks hon, wasn't sure about pps but tried to add all ingredients and then divide - I rounded it up to 10 just in case.

Mrsm79 said:
Oooo while you on the subject of pies. I'm having quiche tomorrow for my lunch with wedges and beans.

I can't wait.
I bloody love quiche lol. Haven't had it in ages now!! I think tomorrow for dinner I'm gonna have meatball pasta bake with light mozzarella on top (found the light mozzarella in Lidl :D) mmm...

MrsLmc said:
Menus look great Sarah, hope maintaining helps you out abit. Its good for a break I think x

That's exactly it. I was getting really fed up and felt like quitting so hoping maintaining for a bit will keep me going without putting on a load of weight and then I'll see how I feel in a week or 2!

azwethinkweiz said:
That's exactly it. I was getting really fed up and felt like quitting so hoping maintaining for a bit will keep me going without putting on a load of weight and then I'll see how I feel in a week or 2!

I felt like that to and rebelled and had a weekend off now I've upped my points from 26-29 I am worried I will gain but it's trial and error :(

Baby-belle said:
I felt like that to and rebelled and had a weekend off now I've upped my points from 26-29 I am worried I will gain but it's trial and error :(

Honest to god hon I think you've been eating very little and not surprised you upped it. Just see how it goes for couple weeks, that's what I'm doing too - feel like all I think about is food and the extra few points a day feels like a weight off already! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Honest to god hon I think you've been eating very little and not surprised you upped it. Just see how it goes for couple weeks, that's what I'm doing too - feel like all I think about is food and the extra few points a day feels like a weight off already! X

Well 26 points isn't very much, but I was trying to stick to it. I'm hopin it will work!

Baby-belle said:
Well 26 points isn't very much, but I was trying to stick to it. I'm hopin it will work!

Yeah 26 is barely anything. I'd need to over load on free foods if I tried sticking to that! You should try couple weeks on 29 with blow outs at weekends maybe? Works for a lot of people! Keeping fingers crossed for us ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah 26 is barely anything. I'd need to over load on free foods if I tried sticking to that! You should try couple weeks on 29 with blow outs at weekends maybe? Works for a lot of people! Keeping fingers crossed for us ;)

Well I will see what the scales say thurs if I've gained again might try a week on 28 and just see its all very annoying

Baby-belle said:
Well I will see what the scales say thurs if I've gained again might try a week on 28 and just see its all very annoying

Yeah hope the scales are kind to you hon, you've been trying really hard. Weight loss can seem so unfair sometimes!? X

Back