ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ok. Giving WW another go. Can't believe how much I've let myself go over this year. Been a very difficult year for me but still no excuse. Also broke things off with Ciarán as I realised I'm still not completely over my ex, Seán and it's not fair to Ciarán. Plus we never see each other (I saw him once in the last month). So gonna go it alone for a while. Feel like I've no interest in men even though I'm cooing at every baby I see lol!

So... New beginning for me from today. My holiday with my sister is in 7 weeks. Even a pound a week is half a stone off for that! Hope some peeps on here will keep me on track and help me stay motivated xxx
Sorry to hear about things with Ciaran but you've definitely made the right decision for you.. Well done :)

We're all here to help you along chic... Just take it a day at a time xxxx

Yeah I think so too. Maybe need some alone time to get over my ex properly anyway.

Thanks hon. Hopefully I can stick to it now. Weights just been creeping up and up and up so time to get my arse into gear xx

Thanks ladies! :)
Homemade quiche with side salad for dinner today. Yum!

Sorry to hear about your breakup but it sounds like you have done the right thing and most of all you done it for you. I admire your respect for ciaran and not being with him just for the sake of it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear about your breakup but it sounds like you have done the right thing and most of all you done it for you. I admire your respect for ciaran and not being with him just for the sake of it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. I would hate if someone was with me and they still weren't completely over their ex. I only realised recently that I'm not over him so decided I would just have to end it and be alone for a while. X

Back