ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm eating them right now lol. 30g is 3pp and 40g is 4pp... And so on. Well I hope so anyway :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh yeah excluding milk! I put down 2,3 or 4pp a day as "milk allowance" for coffees and cereal lol! X

haven't had special k in yonks ..must buy some x

Aww.:'( .. haha..
Am going now to have my newly found love of bran flakes.. I alway assumed I didn't like them, but never tasted them.. I had them for the first time yesterday and I LOVE them!! Yum yum yum.. (but some Special K C&S would be nice)

Iv just started having special k for breky. Was getting bores of porridge n bran flakes! My face cereal is crunchy nut iv just had a look n it says this is also 3pp ..... Can this b true?? Wud have thought it b higher!! Xx

Seems most cereal is 3pp... Yay :)
Awwh I love bran flakes Frances, they're total yum! Have those in my desk drawer too :D x

I have had either porridge or toast for my brekkie (in work) for the last 4 years.. Its never anything different. But was reading on Gemma's tracker and most days saw bran flakes n thought 'that'd be a nice change' so bought them (€1.49 in Mr. Price) Had my porridge on stand by in case I didn't like them but I think i'll be even having these at home.. They're yum..
Sorry Gemma robbing all your meal ideas.. Chicken n mushroom omlette for dinner today too :D

Yeah jemma has me eating omelettes too. Maybe I'll do that for dinner aswell! Oh yeah, I got kinda sick of the breakfast biccies and was craving cereal so been eating cereal all week pretty much. Mmm... I used to eat MASSIVE bowls of cereal hahaha x

Yea me too.. Its mental when you weigh out n see what a 'real' portion is...
I have a pocket electric scales so its in my handbag everywhere I go.. I have my All Bran worked out to 40g flakes then add milk til its at 180g and that's 150ml milk :D (not obsessing at all!!!) haha

Dubchick81 said:
Yea me too.. Its mental when you weigh out n see what a 'real' portion is...
I have a pocket electric scales so its in my handbag everywhere I go.. I have my All Bran worked out to 40g flakes then add milk til its at 180g and that's 150ml milk :D (not obsessing at all!!!) haha

Sounds like a good idea to me... Where'd you get pocket scales hon??

Mmm jem, I love french toast!! X

Was that super clever person who said to eat more me?! Lol I am pro weeklies but anti AP (except on WI night lol)

Twas you my lovely .... YOU COMPLETE STAR :D:D

Yaay omelettes rule lol!!! I like bran flakes just wanted a change, I love cereal will b getting some crunchy nut now defo!!! Xx

Yea think I'll be stocking up on cereals myself.. Haven't had cereal in ages and always avoided it..
AND.. Seen as I dont eat up all my dailies (with the exception of yesterday) my all bran brekkie uses 6pp's as apposed to my porridge only using 3pp.. So its great news all round :D

Mmm cereal. Yum yum. Pocket scales sound so handy, must keep an eye out for them. I need to buy a digital scales for my kitchen too!! X

I'd be lost without my kitchen scales I must say.. I'd have NO clue of portion sizes at all without it.. I weigh EVERYTHING!!!
And I have a bog standard cheap ass non digital (mind blank on what the actual name for it is) scales too so if my battery goes i'm prepared :D

You mean mechanical scales? That's what I have too but think I might get digital ones. They do them cheap enough in argos it seems hehe. :)

Yeah, I got my digital kitchen scales in argos for about €7. My portions used to be MASSIVE, I'd have a big dinner plate of pasta and the pasta would be falling off the sides of the plate! On the subject of brekkie, I'm a firm convert to protein for breakfast, definitely keeps you full for a long time. And good luck for your wi tomorrow Sars.

Back