ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I don't really like dance music, I'm a bit of a rocker at heart. I used to listen to music when I run but now I talk to myself in my head lol.
Need to make a playlist of awesome "I don't need a man" type songs ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know I shouldn't need a man but I was relying on him recently with all this **** going on. Sucks to be alone at a time like this.

This is probably the best time for you to be on your own! When you feel better about yourself and work through what is going on in your life, you'll know you did it for yourself and no one else. I don't know if that comes across right, but I learned in college that how I feel is to do with me and no one else, no hubby or man will make a difference..... xx

I can't imagine ever not feeling this way about myself. I just really dislike myself and feel like people are being polite so they don't hurt my feelings. I dunno how to stop being negative or how to make myself accept who I am. I know I should probably be alone... I think its the thought that I'll never change and will always be alone that bothers me most.

You won't always be alone, and you WILL learn to like yourself. Sarah believe me I hated myself for years and still I can't believe people actually want to know me through their own steam. I hit 30 and then I learned that will be will be. If people don't like me, they won't talk to me and thats it. I still can't believe my hubby loves me. We are all insecure in some ways but you will learn that YOU are what makes your life iykwim.

I'm such a negative thinker that of course I'm thinking that there's no way I could change and be happy in my skin *sigh* We'll see what time brings though. I'm certainly off men for a while... The last one only made my self esteem worse.

In time you will learn to love yourself and thats when you will accept that someone out there is someone you know u can trust and is made for loving you .. theres no rush, nows the time to discover what life can bring you. You should write a list of things u wanna do in your life (that doesnt involve the male species)and get cracking on ticking that list off ..

In time you will learn to love yourself and thats when you will accept that someone out there is someone you know u can trust and is made for loving you .. theres no rush, nows the time to discover what life can bring you. You should write a list of things u wanna do in your life (that doesnt involve the male species)and get cracking on ticking that list off ..

Yeah Claire thats what I meant by bucket list a while back, but you have a better way with words x

Yeah Claire thats what I meant by bucket list a while back, but you have a better way with words x

Ahh bucket list sounds way better than my drivel ;)!!

No no your drivel sounds better than my drivel hehe.....god I need sleep!!

Haha, i think i do too, im saying the word 'drivel' :eek::confused: lol

I don't know if I could make a bucket list. I have no idea what I want to do or what I want from life. These days I doubt my life so much that its hard to think of doing anything really. Maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day, just feeling very low tonight. Too much thinking time.

I don't know if I could make a bucket list. I have no idea what I want to do or what I want from life. These days I doubt my life so much that its hard to think of doing anything really. Maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day, just feeling very low tonight. Too much thinking time.

Ohhhh i bet there is ........ Places u wanna visit? Foods u wanna eat? activities u wanna do? goals u have to achieve? job prospects? buy a house? i dont know whether u own a car?

Dont feel down honey ..... things will get better, i no it will coz ive had days where i feel like giving up but your not allowed to .. we wont let ya :cool: could u not stick a dvd on? a fun girly one ...... bitta dirty dancing, grease .... or i love a bit of greys anatomy (yep im sad)

Sarah pick anything...my list has doing an absail down Niagra Fall - I'm terrified of heights and I doubt they even let people do this, but I will try hehe, doing a 10k was always a secret one of mine and look at me training for one....just think of anything, write it down and add to it every day x

I might try the bucket list thing. I dunno where to start with it. I don't know whether making the list would make me feel better or worse? Looking at all the things I haven't done and lots I'd prob never get to do. I don't know. I woke up in a bad way today so ignore me if I'm talking *****.

Scales were nice, lost 1.5lb this week so they're going the right way again.

azwethinkweiz said:
I might try the bucket list thing. I dunno where to start with it. I don't know whether making the list would make me feel better or worse? Looking at all the things I haven't done and lots I'd prob never get to do. I don't know. I woke up in a bad way today so ignore me if I'm talking *****.

Scales were nice, lost 1.5lb this week so they're going the right way again.

Well done :)

Back