ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm feeling ok these days, but Uni deadlines are approaching and any stress normally sends me plummeting so trying to be positive at the mo!

I'm really annoyed at myself for gaining im back up to 11 stone 6 from 10 stone 13! But yesterday booked a holiday for 8 weeks time, I'd love to be back in the tens for then...so going to be trying my best do get there.

I am meant to be on 27PP again as I gained a few lbs, I think it's easier to think of it as weeklies like me being on 27PP if I wanted the 29 I'd just have 2 extra a day being 14 a week and I think if I took that off the 49, makes it sound better rather than me saying to myself oh I'm taking this off my dailies! So mine could be a 27PP daily and 35PP weeklies diet ha.

X

starkissedx said:
I'm feeling ok these days, but Uni deadlines are approaching and any stress normally sends me plummeting so trying to be positive at the mo!

I'm really annoyed at myself for gaining im back up to 11 stone 6 from 10 stone 13! But yesterday booked a holiday for 8 weeks time, I'd love to be back in the tens for then...so going to be trying my best do get there.

I am meant to be on 27PP again as I gained a few lbs, I think it's easier to think of it as weeklies like me being on 27PP if I wanted the 29 I'd just have 2 extra a day being 14 a week and I think if I took that off the 49, makes it sound better rather than me saying to myself oh I'm taking this off my dailies! So mine could be a 27PP daily and 35PP weeklies diet ha.

X
Oh I see hon... Times like that are very hard. Hopefully you can get through ok, feel free to PM me whenever you like as I think I know where you're coming from!! X

Are you same height as me hon? 5ft 6in? Maybe I should be on 27 too. Think I'll go with 29 this week & see if I lose anything hehe! I gained from 10st 12lb to 11st 3lb. It's very annoying isn't it :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Glad the fight has stopped.... :D Defo best to keep out of it!

Well done on ww - awesome start :D sounds like cc was just what u needed for a break but welcome back :D

I think they say to see if u lose on 29pp and go from there.... :D

Hey Heather - how are u ?

Books sound interesting Sarah :D xx

Sunday 22nd April

Milk -2pp

Brekkie/Lunch:
Rudds Sausage -5pp
2 bacon medallions -2pp
Fried egg -3pp
Bread -2pp
Spread -1pp

Dinner:
Roast chicken -5pp
Mashed potato -3pp
Chicken gravy -2pp
Carrots -0pp
Parsnip -1pp

Snacks:
Shapers strawberry bar -2pp
Mini ripple -2pp
Pineapple chunks -0pp
Peach slices -0pp
Banana -0pp
Small piece dark choc -1pp
2 homemade cookies -6pp (oops!)

Today I used 29 dailies and 8 weeklies so 39 weeklies left. Made some cookies and temptation took hold lol!

Cool thanks Carly, was unsure about doing 29 or not. We'll see next week eh? :)

Defo :D looks good chick xx

Popping by to subscribe :)

icklerockchick said:
Popping by to subscribe :)

Hey hon, how you getting on? X

Dubchick81 said:
Why is chicken gravy 2pp???????????? :eek:
I'm not sure, it was that bisto gravy? Had a bit over my mash, would it be more than 2pp?

Baby-belle said:
Are you doing ww again?
Yessum, seeing how it goes this week... I was kinda just maintaining on CC. How are you getting on hon? X

No I'd not have counted it.. Unless you had a huge amount or it was made with the juices off the chicken??
Maybe i'm wrong... Will check the book and get back to ya... Can't be doing yerself out of vital PP's!!! lol xx

Book checked... Oops.. Its says "Gravy, powder/granules, 2 tsp/6g = 1pp"
Then I went on MFP and got the NV's for Bisto Chicken Granules and entered the values into my WW calc.. It comes up 0 for 50ml or 1pp for 100ml... As its only 15cals per 50ml...

azwethinkweiz said:

Ok thanks just started ww on Friday a change from my usual slimming world, just doing simply filling for now but might try propoints days at somepoint so like looking for ideas in food diaries :) x

Dubchick81 said:
Book checked... Oops.. Its says "Gravy, powder/granules, 2 tsp/6g = 1pp"
Then I went on MFP and got the NV's for Bisto Chicken Granules and entered the values into my WW calc.. It comes up 0 for 50ml or 1pp for 100ml... As its only 15cals per 50ml...

Ooooh. I didn't have much at all?! So it might be 0pp. Only had a splash on me potatoes. I'll give it 1pp to be sure I suppose! Thanks for checking hon xxx

icklerockchick said:
Ok thanks just started ww on Friday a change from my usual slimming world, just doing simply filling for now but might try propoints days at somepoint so like looking for ideas in food diaries :) x

Oh very good, I haven't tried simply filling properly yet. Probably because I eat too many naughty things LOL! Hope it goes well for ya x

Got a letter from mental health today finally for an appointment on 30th April...ten mins later they ring and say nurse who was seeing me is gonba be off for few week :/ so more time to wait...!

Hope today is going good! X

Ooooh. I didn't have much at all?! So it might be 0pp. Only had a splash on me potatoes. I'll give it 1pp to be sure I suppose! Thanks for checking hon xxx

I'd have gone with 0pp but you know what you had so up to you chic..

How are you doing? Any craic? yer sisters sorted things out? xx

starkissedx said:
Got a letter from mental health today finally for an appointment on 30th April...ten mins later they ring and say nurse who was seeing me is gonba be off for few week :/ so more time to wait...!

Hope today is going good! X

I'm still waiting. Think I'll ring them again. Least you know now it's a matter of weeks hon... Something to look forward to! X

Dubchick81 said:
I'd have gone with 0pp but you know what you had so up to you chic..

How are you doing? Any craic? yer sisters sorted things out? xx

Yeah I'm thinking it was 0pp but I'm always doubting myself & worried about underpointing lol!

They say they got it sorted but really my sister just backed down and let the other have her way as usual, sigh.

Went to therapist today. My mum has now decided it's a waste of time. So pills are a waste of time and therapy is a waste of time... what am I supposed to do hmm?! Ggrrr...

azwethinkweiz said:

I'm not sure, it was that bisto gravy? Had a bit over my mash, would it be more than 2pp?

Yessum, seeing how it goes this week... I was kinda just maintaining on CC. How are you getting on hon? X

Well I was doing well but had a bad weekend so taken a small step back, but I'm back on track

Monday 23rd April

Milk -3pp

Brekkie:
Big bowl of sultana bran -8pp

Lunch (on the go):
Cookie -5pp
Shapers Bacon bites -3pp

Dinner:
1 bacon medallion -1pp
Oil -1pp
Fine egg Noodles -6pp
Honey & mustard soya sauce -1pp
Half toasted bagel -3pp

Snacks:
Crispy caramel shapers bar -2pp
WW yogurt -1pp

Used 5 weeklies today but reduced weeklies by 1 yesterday for chicken gravy. So still have 35 weeklies :)
Ok day overall.

Babybelle, you can get back on the wagon hon :) x

Back