ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Well done for being so strong! I haven't stayed friends with any of my exs, sometimes I regret it but I'm the type of person I bear major grudges :/ I'm so stubborn it's a bad trait ha! One more say of work left this week :) x

I'm not friends with any of them. But we're on good terms. If we see each other in passing we'll stop n chat n that. But that's it. I think to b friends can confuse things m make it gardner on both parties. Until there's absolutely 100% no feelings of attraction there I don't think being "friends" can work

Hi Sarah hun
Bless u, u did a hard thing but u do wots right for u, it must b bad for both of u being at work together again but ur right he left u at the worse part n that may just b cos he doesn't get wits happening to u but u r right u need to get urself bak on track.
Take it easy love, don't do too much too soon, fess up to work if it's too much. Can't u go bak part time for a while, sometimes places do that phase return so it takes u bak in steady xx
Keep ur chin up n ur head held high hun xx
;-)

We were friends for 3yrs before we went out together. We have the same sense of humor and generally get on really well. Things just went wrong and that's not completely his fault (ye are only hearing one side of the story remember?) I'm very difficult to handle when I get into my bad place.
Him not contacting me and taking the wimpy way out of the relationship was terrible, probably the worst thing he has done!
Ya never know, we might be friends again in the future.

I am on a phased return Liz, 3 days a week so I did monday tuesday and wednesday. Have 4 days off more. Today was very hard, I cried at my desk but luckily no one really noticed.
Diet is ok the last couple days. Keeping between 26 and 28ish pp. How's everyone?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you had a bad day today, I forgot to say last week I went to my first mental health team appointment, had the hour and a half assessment got asked sooo many questions, cried on 4 occasions and I'm being referred to a psychologist, says I have anxiety and that and low self esteem has led me to getting in a rut. I hope I can fix myself, hate feeling crap and different in myself.

Feeling totally run down doing my finals at the moment , handed my thesis in yesterday and lack of sleep and no appetite look as white as sheet! Me and no appetite isn't normal ha

At least your off for four days now hun xxx

Sorry u had a tough day! Yay to 4 days off! :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
We were friends for 3yrs before we went out together. We have the same sense of humor and generally get on really well. Things just went wrong and that's not completely his fault (ye are only hearing one side of the story remember?) I'm very difficult to handle when I get into my bad place.
Him not contacting me and taking the wimpy way out of the relationship was terrible, probably the worst thing he has done!
Ya never know, we might be friends again in the future.

I am on a phased return Liz, 3 days a week so I did monday tuesday and wednesday. Have 4 days off more. Today was very hard, I cried at my desk but luckily no one really noticed.
Diet is ok the last couple days. Keeping between 26 and 28ish pp. How's everyone?

Well if u things ok n u want n r able to stay friends then that's great hunni x

Glad yr on phase its good to have hun, has ur boss said if ur struggling to let him know etc?
Ah hun u cried at ur desk, bless u. Glad no one noticed but if it gets bad u need to feel able to tell ur boss darlin x

I'm not bad, apart from having a funny arm, u know our red spotty areas that most of us ladies have on back of the arm, well my left is feels prickly n hot n like its burning when u put it on anything or if I move it, its bizarre x

Happy Thursday x

Sounds like you've got seriously dry skin hun hense it being irritated.. Have you tried E45 lotion or anything to try remoisurise it??
I use baby oil gel when i'm done showering on my arms.. I have very milk eczema on my arms and nothing else was working but this is great.. I literally turn off the shower, put the gel oil on my arms and leave them.. don't towel dry.. They've never been better :)

Dubchick81 said:
Sounds like you've got seriously dry skin hun hense it being irritated.. Have you tried E45 lotion or anything to try remoisurise it??
I use baby oil gel when i'm done showering on my arms.. I have very milk eczema on my arms and nothing else was working but this is great.. I literally turn off the shower, put the gel oil on my arms and leave them.. don't towel dry.. They've never been better :)

I have put some aqueous cream on, it's calmed down a little today but it's freaked me out, cos my arms arnt that dry but I get them.usual lil red spots x I hope it goes soon x

How u doing hun? X

I'm good thanks Carly. Therapy went well today :) I also went for a 4 mile jog, took longer than I anticipated but it's a start again. Leg is still iffy unfortunately. Ugh... I'm after eating a few chippy chips off my brothers plate. I'm desperate! Dreading weigh in tomorrow now :eek:
How are you lovely lady? X

I'm ok thanks :) good luck for WI

Well done for the run :D x

starkissedx said:
Sorry to hear you had a bad day today, I forgot to say last week I went to my first mental health team appointment, had the hour and a half assessment got asked sooo many questions, cried on 4 occasions and I'm being referred to a psychologist, says I have anxiety and that and low self esteem has led me to getting in a rut. I hope I can fix myself, hate feeling crap and different in myself.

Feeling totally run down doing my finals at the moment , handed my thesis in yesterday and lack of sleep and no appetite look as white as sheet! Me and no appetite isn't normal ha

At least your off for four days now hun xxx

Just saw this now hon. You sound quite similar to myself with the anxiety and low self esteem. I hope you can now start to get the help you need... I'm still waiting for an appt. for CBT.

That sucks about the finals etc. hon, I was the same around the time I did my thesis too. Least you've got it handed in now & hopefully that's one weight off! How's things now? You doing WW again? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Just saw this now hon. You sound quite similar to myself with the anxiety and low self esteem. I hope you can now start to get the help you need... I'm still waiting for an appt. for CBT.

That sucks about the finals etc. hon, I was the same around the time I did my thesis too. Least you've got it handed in now & hopefully that's one weight off! How's things now? You doing WW again? X

Yep she rang back today said she thinks I need to see a psychologist but the waiting list is till August :( so she's gonna see me short term till then and see how it goes and If it's not working with her then il have to see a psychologist. Yep trying ww again I need to get this weight off. Things were ok but had a row with oh :( he called me names and was just a complete awful person to me and now I feel so vulnerable and alone. Just feel so crap right now. But tomorrow il be ok, seriously I wonder why I bother with a relationship sometimes! :/ xx

starkissedx said:
Yep she rang back today said she thinks I need to see a psychologist but the waiting list is till August :( so she's gonna see me short term till then and see how it goes and If it's not working with her then il have to see a psychologist. Yep trying ww again I need to get this weight off. Things were ok but had a row with oh :( he called me names and was just a complete awful person to me and now I feel so vulnerable and alone. Just feel so crap right now. But tomorrow il be ok, seriously I wonder why I bother with a relationship sometimes! :/ xx

The waiting lists really suck don't they :( I'm paying a therapist privately until I see someone else because, honestly, I couldn't wait with the state of mind I was in!
Oh no hon... Why do men have to be so harsh? That was awful of him. He better be groveling now? I kinda know how you feel I think, my ex was pretty emotionally abusive (according to the experts!) and he really made me feel bad and insecure in myself... Now that I'm not with him he's full of compliments & never says a bad word to me but I know if I was actually with him again, he'd start up again. Argh! We never know if we're better with or without them! Hope you two sort things out hon, big huuuugs ((((HUG)))) xxx

2lb off this week, can't believe that as I lose slowly normally. So I'm thinking next week won't be such a good loss but we'll see. I used all my weeklies & AP too so wasn't hopeful. Aaaaand... I'm BACK in the 10's... And I wanna stay there this time :)

Yay!!! Well done Sarah!! Well sounds like weeklies and APs are good for u :) excellent!! X

That's what I'm thinking Carly. That or that tummy bug I had caught up with me seeing as I didn't eay much week before last!

Lol Babybelle... Don't worry, very you'll get 3 or 4 off next week :D xx

Back