ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ooh myyy .. You can't swim ... Bless ya .... How would you strengthen your ankles with weights tho ? Lol ... ( this is a serious q btw, id like to no) hehe xxx

I'm not entirely sure, was just thinking that doing weights or squats/lunges with a weight might strengthen the ligaments around the ankle? Maaaybe? I'm not very muscly you see so I'm not completely sure what's best. I hear those balance boards are good for training your ankles to be used to moving in different ways (so they don't get terribly damaged if you step wrong or turn wrong while running).
Is it cod liver oil or something that's good for joints?

Sarah your pretty !!!!!!! Xx

Ah I just think you're so pretty hon - I make sure to try to tell people (women in particular) what I think of them (in a good way) because I think people are hard on themselves all the time!!
I havent actually _done_ all that running hehe... I was supposed to but I've been too tired this week because I'm not sleeping well (by the way, if anyone has any tips about getting a good nights sleep I'd appreciate it lol - I'll try anything!).
I did hear that it's better barefoot alright! I've tried barefoot on the beach a couple of times, it was nice but it is tough running on sand (and felt strange without shoes!!).

Um... I tell everyone I'm "fine" about work but the truth is I am struggling a bit. I didn't go in today (working from home) because I feel on the brink of an anxiety attack and didn't want to have one at work. plus my ex won't piss off and leave me alone - he's taken to following me in his car at lunch and then going in for lunch where i go (I usually bring a packed lunch so I just go to the shop for water or fruit or some velvet crunch!). It's getting wearing now *sigh*

How did the interview go? I've applied for a job down the road but don't think I'll get it - haven't heard anything from it yet :(
You're joking? Sean has actually become a bit of a stalker?! That's not OK.. And its way past "i'm worried/concerned about you..." Have you spoke to anyone (Your Dad/boss) to have a word with him for you? He's clearly not listening to you.. God, that must be a bit scary hun?
I tell I'd be on the brink of an anxiety attack too if I had that to contend with...

Couldn't run anywhere in Dublin barefoot.. Maybe yer own front garden!! Ya'd have God knows what stuck in yer foot in 10 steps!!!!! lol

You're joking? Sean has actually become a bit of a stalker?! That's not OK.. And its way past "i'm worried/concerned about you..." Have you spoke to anyone (Your Dad/boss) to have a word with him for you? He's clearly not listening to you.. God, that must be a bit scary hun?
I tell I'd be on the brink of an anxiety attack too if I had that to contend with...

Couldn't run anywhere in Dublin barefoot.. Maybe yer own front garden!! Ya'd have God knows what stuck in yer foot in 10 steps!!!!! lol

He'll deny he followed me there, he just says he wants his lunch from there now instead of where he used to go. So I'm just gonna go somewhere else again, if he follows me to there then I'll have to have a word. He's already emailed this morning to ask if I'm ok because I'm working from home - I ignored the email.
I can't tell my Dad about it because he'll go nuts (he has an anger problem and I don't it to get to fists). My sister wanted his email so she could tell him off but I didn't give it to her because I almost feel bad for Sean... but I just want to be left alone aswell.
Exactly, it makes me not want to go to work anymore.

Heehee... I wouldn't run barefoot in Dublin, no way hahaha!!! xx

Thanks for the compliments ladies, I can't really _accept_ them but i still appreciate you trying to make me feel better xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm not entirely sure, was just thinking that doing weights or squats/lunges with a weight might strengthen the ligaments around the ankle? Maaaybe? I'm not very muscly you see so I'm not completely sure what's best. I hear those balance boards are good for training your ankles to be used to moving in different ways (so they don't get terribly damaged if you step wrong or turn wrong while running).
Is it cod liver oil or something that's good for joints?

Haha ... I'm actually trying to think of things now, god cod liver oil is good but tastes soooo bad hehe xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
She's gorgeous.. not just pretty..
You do have a gorgeous face to match your gorgeous personality... :) x

It's coz she was calling someone else pretty x

YOU are the one who is pretty Claire/Frances :) xx

Haha ... I'm actually trying to think of things now, god cod liver oil is good but tastes soooo bad hehe xxxx
Is it actually oil from the liver of a cod LOL!! It's bound to taste gross ain't it heehee... yuck! I'll eh... stick to just eating cod deep fried :p

azwethinkweiz said:

Give over Sarah .... You should see me now :0

azwethinkweiz said:
Is it actually oil from the liver of a cod LOL!! It's bound to taste gross ain't it heehee... yuck! I'll eh... stick to just eating cod deep fried :p

Hmmmmmmm I dunno it's a fair point, if it is then omg .. Deffo just have a battered cod haha!!!!

Your all a complete bunch of stunning ladies:)

Sarah cod liver oil is good but make sure you get the one with omega 3 & 6:)

He'll deny he followed me there, he just says he wants his lunch from there now instead of where he used to go. So I'm just gonna go somewhere else again, if he follows me to there then I'll have to have a word. He's already emailed this morning to ask if I'm ok because I'm working from home - I ignored the email.
I can't tell my Dad about it because he'll go nuts (he has an anger problem and I don't it to get to fists). My sister wanted his email so she could tell him off but I didn't give it to her because I almost feel bad for Sean... but I just want to be left alone aswell.
Exactly, it makes me not want to go to work anymore.

Heehee... I wouldn't run barefoot in Dublin, no way hahaha!!! xx

Thanks for the compliments ladies, I can't really _accept_ them but i still appreciate you trying to make me feel better xx
Accept it.. coz its 110% true my dear :)

I totally understand the not telling your Dad thing.. I dont the same when I was in that position with Kevin.. My Dad would have been straight up kicking down his door.. But you really should let your sister have a word..
He needs to know how his actions are making you feel. Its not fair him doing this to you. As if it wasn't bad enough what he'd already put you thru.. I get he's saying he just wants whats best for you n all the rest, but his behavious is totally unacceptable.. I totally get you still tryna protect him tho too... xx

I agree I may look pretty in that profile pic... But that's coz I had a great make up artist and hair dresser make me look pretty.. If only you could see me now.. lmao...

As are you Tracy my luv.. x

Have you tried swapping your tea n coffee for decaff hun? Maybe less caffeine in yer system will help you wind down..
I've also found if I have a mug of chocolate horlicks before bed I relax n sleep better :)
Or you could go to a health food store and they have lotza herbal remedies for helping one sleep... Or lavender pillow spray??

I no i just thought it was a name it was given .. not actual fish liver :eek:

Give over Sarah .... You should see me now :0
As beautiful as ever?? ;) x

Hmmmmmmm I dunno it's a fair point, if it is then omg .. Deffo just have a battered cod haha!!!!
It is a cods liver... how Gross is that!? ugh...

You are stunning my love!!
I'm a bit put off the cod liver oil now hehe...

Have you tried swapping your tea n coffee for decaff hun? Maybe less caffeine in yer system will help you wind down..
I've also found if I have a mug of chocolate horlicks before bed I relax n sleep better :)
Or you could go to a health food store and they have lotza herbal remedies for helping one sleep... Or lavender pillow spray??

I haven't tried that - I really only drink it because I'm so tired at work, I feel I need it - it's a vicious circle lol!! I will try drinking more water.
I didn't even know that there was a chocolate horlicks? Is it nice? I don't like the normal horlicks - yuck!! Chocolate makes everything tastier though :p xx

Yesss Sarah .... ''Modern cod liver oil is made by cooking the whole cod body tissues of fatty fish during the manufacture of fish meal''

i no its got its good uses tho so maybe it would be worth it .. just close your eyes n hold ur nose

I haven't tried that - I really only drink it because I'm so tired at work, I feel I need it - it's a vicious circle lol!! I will try drinking more water.
I didn't even know that there was a chocolate horlicks? Is it nice? I don't like the normal horlicks - yuck!! Chocolate makes everything tastier though :p xx
Its actually really nice.. I bought it by accident.. I thought I was buying a "normal" low fat hot chocolate drink.. I just say the cheap price and the words "low fat" ha ha ha ha.. But its really nice and just like in the old add for horlicks.. You feel yerself start to sink into the sofa to relax :)

Back