ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I like how you're so positive about it when I'm so negative lol. I got straight back into bed when I saw that horror gain on the scale. Feeling sorry for myself as usual lol. Makes me realise how easy it is for me to put back on all the weight I lost when I'm not keeping an eye on my food.
My belly is protruding and bloated at the moment (it's actually SORE). Do you reckon the water will ease this?? Defo gotta try the fruit and veg more.
WW, I'm back - help meeee!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Ah its easy when its not you.. Am not so positive about my own gain but hey-ho.. its done.. All I can do is undo it! :)

I'd say yer bloated due to the booze, food, not drinking water and the flight...
A few days back on track and you'll feel better.. Also after some running/exercise you'll feel better.
So come on... UP ya get, outta that bed.. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT (hee hee)
Fill yer bottle, take yer doggy n go for a little walk if you don't feel like a run today.. Just a little something to get you out and get some fresh air.. Will do wonders for yer mood as well as a little metabolism booster...
And you are banned from any negative thoughts today.. Any situation that's not great... you MUST look for a positive.. I know its hard sometimes but these are the rules to get you back to where you were...

And the positive in this gain is.. You've seen how easy we gain back our weight if we take our eye off the ball too much, so you'll be less likely to carry on any longer eating that way :D

Dubchick81 said:
Ah its easy when its not you.. Am not so positive about my own gain but hey-ho.. its done.. All I can do is undo it! :)

I'd say yer bloated due to the booze, food, not drinking water and the flight...
A few days back on track and you'll feel better.. Also after some running/exercise you'll feel better.
So come on... UP ya get, outta that bed.. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT (hee hee)
Fill yer bottle, take yer doggy n go for a little walk if you don't feel like a run today.. Just a little something to get you out and get some fresh air.. Will do wonders for yer mood as well as a little metabolism booster...
And you are banned from any negative thoughts today.. Any situation that's not great... you MUST look for a positive.. I know its hard sometimes but these are the rules to get you back to where you were...

And the positive in this gain is.. You've seen how easy we gain back our weight if we take our eye off the ball too much, so you'll be less likely to carry on any longer eating that way :D

Defo made me look at things now and realise I couldn't let myself slip like that on the long term.
Need to stay on track now. A few good days will hopefully make me feel better. My tummy is gurgling and painful so obviously all the food and booze doesn't agree with me anymore lol. ;)

I'll try to be positive, it's very hard when my head automatically goes to negative mode lol... Plus yesterday was my last session with the psychologist and I was fairly upset so trying to kinda help myself now. Have all these sheets and exercises (brain ones, not physical ones lol) to do.

I definitely need exercise, I'm gonna take the dog out later for a walk and leave the run until tomorrow when I hope my tummy isn't so dodgy.

Thanks for all the help and advice by the way, you're a star xxx

Defo made me look at things now and realise I couldn't let myself slip like that on the long term.
Need to stay on track now. A few good days will hopefully make me feel better. My tummy is gurgling and painful so obviously all the food and booze doesn't agree with me anymore lol. ;)

I'll try to be positive, it's very hard when my head automatically goes to negative mode lol... Plus yesterday was my last session with the psychologist and I was fairly upset so trying to kinda help myself now. Have all these sheets and exercises (brain ones, not physical ones lol) to do.

I definitely need exercise, I'm gonna take the dog out later for a walk and leave the run until tomorrow when I hope my tummy isn't so dodgy.

Thanks for all the help and advice by the way, you're a star xxx

No need to thank me at all.. That's what we're all here for.. And sure you return the favour when its me beating myself up :)
I know its hard chic.. But its a must.. let yerself think the negative.. But then MAKE yerself find a positive.. There's always one, sometimes we just need to look harder to find it :)
Maybe an idea for you would be to do the 3 positives at the end of each day seen as you're not seeing the psychologist anymore... Might make things seem a little less dark??!! Just a thought.. xx

Dubchick81 said:
No need to thank me at all.. That's what we're all here for.. And sure you return the favour when its me beating myself up :)
I know its hard chic.. But its a must.. let yerself think the negative.. But then MAKE yerself find a positive.. There's always one, sometimes we just need to look harder to find it :)
Maybe an idea for you would be to do the 3 positives at the end of each day seen as you're not seeing the psychologist anymore... Might make things seem a little less dark??!! Just a thought.. xx

That's a really good idea actually. I think it's in one of these exercises to do that actually. I'll probably need reminding of it though haha! X

That's a really good idea actually. I think it's in one of these exercises to do that actually. I'll probably need reminding of it though haha! X

I'm here to remind :)

Dubchick81 said:
I'm here to remind :)

Thanks hon, you're a star x

I was just organizing all my notes and self esteem modules from psychology and told mum it's supposed to help me be nice to myself and she said "you need to learn to be nice to other people" and I said "am I not a nice person?" And she went "Uhhh... You're iffy... You can be very... What's the word? You know!"
No I didn't know. I didn't know I wasnt a nice person to people. Feeling very weird and low now...

I was just organizing all my notes and self esteem modules from psychology and told mum it's supposed to help me be nice to myself and she said "you need to learn to be nice to other people" and I said "am I not a nice person?" And she went "Uhhh... You're iffy... You can be very... What's the word? You know!"
No I didn't know. I didn't know I wasnt a nice person to people. Feeling very weird and low now...

You're a lovely person to all people! OK brothers' n sisters are different but I think you're far nicer to your siblings than most people I know.. I know for definite if my sister was insisting I give her my meds I'd have slapped her quicker (lol)
Please don't pay too much attention to what she's said.. As you've said before you're far more open n honest on here than in your "real" life and you're a gem

Dubchick81 said:
You're a lovely person to all people! OK brothers' n sisters are different but I think you're far nicer to your siblings than most people I know.. I know for definite if my sister was insisting I give her my meds I'd have slapped her quicker (lol)
Please don't pay too much attention to what she's said.. As you've said before you're far more open n honest on here than in your "real" life and you're a gem

I'm really trying to not let this bother me but everytime I think about it I start crying again. I never realized I wasn't even a nice person. What am I supposed to do? My own mum thinks I'm not nice.

Im sorry if this comes across out of line cause ive only just subscribed but ive gotta agree with dubchick on this one, read back though a few of your last posts and from what i can gather your lovely its just the people around you who are not so lovely! xx

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
Im sorry if this comes across out of line cause ive only just subscribed but ive gotta agree with dubchick on this one, read back though a few of your last posts and from what i can gather your lovely its just the people around you who are not so lovely! xx

Thanks for saying. I didn't even know what to say back to her when she said I wasn't a nice person. What do you say to that!? Then she said I wouldn't make a good teacher (I always wanted to be a teacher but ended up in software development instead). I feel like she tried to hurt me on purpose but I dunno why.
The crying has stopped now which is good. Unfortunately I ate an ice cream while I was upset there... Hate the way I turn to food all the time lol!!
Hope you're having a good day anyway xx

I did at the time ask what she meant but she didn't seem able to explain it properly. Just said I wouldn't make a good teacher and I'm not really a nice person. Not sure how else I could take that really? I wouldn't ever say something like that to someone. Ah I beat myself up enough without her insulting me too so I could've done without it today gggrr...

Just thinking it could have been 'Irish mammy syndrome', were they are overly critical of their children. I know my mammy worries too much about what others think of her and her children. Doesn't quite understand that no-body thinks about anyone else but themselves usually....Anyway Sarah just because she thinks it doesn't mean that its true. I highly believe that she is wrong!!

MrsLmc said:
Just thinking it could have been 'Irish mammy syndrome', were they are overly critical of their children. I know my mammy worries too much about what others think of her and her children. Doesn't quite understand that no-body thinks about anyone else but themselves usually....Anyway Sarah just because she thinks it doesn't mean that its true. I highly believe that she is wrong!!

She's never usually nasty in that way. She does often go on and on about other peoples children and how great they are. I've done a lot for her and dad and given them as much money as I can to help out and everything. Constantly complimenting her on her weight loss and everything but all I seem to get is criticized. Just last night she was getting onto me about not earning enough money. I don't think they realise the impact their words and opinions have on me.

Thanks hon, I appreciate your kind words - you're very good to me xx

azwethinkweiz said:

People really don't think about the comments they say sometimes, in her head she probably wasn't being mean but it's something that plays on your mind, you are lovely hunny my mum thinks I'm moody she made a comment today, but I'm still living at home at 26 an need space sometimes I can't be happy all the time especially when I'm ill! Please don't worry about it to much

Thanks for saying. I didn't even know what to say back to her when she said I wasn't a nice person. What do you say to that!? Then she said I wouldn't make a good teacher (I always wanted to be a teacher but ended up in software development instead). I feel like she tried to hurt me on purpose but I dunno why.
The crying has stopped now which is good. Unfortunately I ate an ice cream while I was upset there... Hate the way I turn to food all the time lol!!
Hope you're having a good day anyway xx

NP hun, pick yourself up from the ice cream lovelyness and try not to do it again, im an emosh eater to, so completly understand. Hope your day got better! x

Baby-belle said:
People really don't think about the comments they say sometimes, in her head she probably wasn't being mean but it's something that plays on your mind, you are lovely hunny my mum thinks I'm moody she made a comment today, but I'm still living at home at 26 an need space sometimes I can't be happy all the time especially when I'm ill! Please don't worry about it to much

Yeah I'm 25 and live at home too. And yeah I'm probably moody but I'm suffering depression so I go from high to low quite a bit which I'm sure is frustrating. I just thought saying I wasn't a nice person was really harsh. I'd never say something like that to anyone. Ugh.

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
NP hun, pick yourself up from the ice cream lovelyness and try not to do it again, im an emosh eater to, so completly understand. Hope your day got better! x

Yeah... I had a bad food day but I've counted everything I ate while I was emotionally eating. Food is my only friend sometimes! So need a good day tomorrow with no ice cream and some fruit and stuff instead. X

After forking out 350euro to get the car fixed up it still failed nct. Raging. Stupid crappy car lol.

Back