ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I just seen that, more than I got for Valentines, looks yummy

And me, he'll be back in a bit and say 'I wanted to get you some flowers, roses were too expensive for what they are and everywhere else only had scabby bunches left. I'll treat you at the weekend' yeah whatever Ralph.

How bad will I feel now if he's got me some:D

And me, he'll be back in a bit and say 'I wanted to get you some flowers, roses were too expensive for what they are and everywhere else only had scabby bunches left. I'll treat you at the weekend' yeah whatever Ralph.

How bad will I feel now if he's got me some:D

Mine put his dish in the dishwasher after his dinner ....WOHOO HAPPY VALENTINES TO ME lol.

Mine put his dish in the dishwasher after his dinner ....WOHOO HAPPY VALENTINES TO ME lol.

I don't think Ralph knows we have a dishwasher, I think he thinks we have magic fairies, who do the cooking, the cleaning etc etc.
I'd actually cry with joy if he did ever put a dish in the dishwasher:)

I don't think Ralph knows we have a dishwasher, I think he thinks we have magic fairies, who do the cooking, the cleaning etc etc.
I'd actually cry with joy if he did ever put a dish in the dishwasher:)

Haha and I know you aren't even joking!!!!

Lol you women make me laugh so much haha! Scabby bunches LOL.

I actually bought a dozen roses for my brother to give to his girlfriend - am I soft or what?!

The cupcake was so sweet. My sister came to visit me and brought it - her hubby got it for me, he's the best brother in law ever :) x

Lol you women make me laugh so much haha! Scabby bunches LOL.

I actually bought a dozen roses for my brother to give to his girlfriend - am I soft or what?!

The cupcake was so sweet. My sister came to visit me and brought it - her hubby got it for me, he's the best brother in law ever :) x

Awwwwwww that's really lovely of him.

LOL Tracy!! My brothers girlfriend got a dozen roses and he reaped the benefits hehe.
That was lovely of Ralph :) x

Frances lol, no card or flower or anything ;) x

Hello! X

I'm alright hon, dosed though ugh. How's you? :) x
All good here ta.. Love love loving SW.. Altho I was bold last night and had a take away.. I'd been SOOOO busy yesterday I just wasn't ar5ed cooking!! Ordered sensibly tho.. So its OK :)

Back