ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thank you hon. Trying my best. :) Hope you're doing good xx
Am doing OK hun ta... Trying to stick the SW way as best as I can... Sway a little every now n then but thats ok :)

Sarah. That's fantastic, please keep it up and stay on here. Let us help you.
Yes defo.. Don't try go it alone when you don't have to

Sarah. That's fantastic, please keep it up and stay on here. Let us help you.

Will do hon. I'm still here! Absolutely wrecked today for some reason, need a good sleep hehe x

Am doing OK hun ta... Trying to stick the SW way as best as I can... Sway a little every now n then but thats ok :)

Yes defo.. Don't try go it alone when you don't have to

Agh. The fella is off to Portugal now for 10days. To say I'm jealous is an understatement. I get to stay here and go to 4 different appointments this week. Feckin sucks. Yet another year with no hols and he's been away places loads of times this year. So unfair. Feeling shitty tonight!! :(

Hi hunni, just popping by to say :wavey: hello hope you are well!

Hey everyone. I'm up and down like a yoyo with all hectic stuff that's been happening. Finally having a quiet week. Thinking of trying something new diet wise. Herbalife maybe (anyone know much about that by any chance?)
Oh, booked a holiday to Lanzarote. Me and my sister. We've both had some personal issues this year and we need the break. Got a really good deal so looking forward to October :)

How's everybody? Xx

Hi hunni, just popping by to say :wavey: hello hope you are well!

Hi hon! Thanks for checking in, hope you're well :) How are you getting on? X

I'm ok thank you doing SW at the moment really loving it. Like you not had the best year off to centre parcs in a few weeks really looking forward to it. Good for you going to lanzarote!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sarah I did herbalife for a few months. It's a VLCD but you have a shake in the morning, one for lunch and a low cal healthy meal. To be honest Sarah and I've told someone else this. You like food right and I'm not convinced that VLCD are good for you. I think it's a real matter of eating healthily and exercising. I don't want to sound harsh but I'm terrified that once on a VLCD it's gonna be hard to start eating 'normally' again. I think you could have rapid gains, why not stick to what you do best. WW teaches about portion control and is a sustainable life change a VLCD really isn't.

I liked not having to make food decisions but I also got quite ill, anything where I'm not actually eating makes me really ill.
A tub of HL is £25.00 and you get 2 weeks worth out of it which is 2 shakes a day it's got lots of vitamins and minerals in it which is good and you can have fruit in between but I honestly think you need to think carefully about whether it'll fit into your life style, you can take other supplements on it but they're quite expensive.

Have you tried SW before? Francis likes that.

Sarah I did herbalife for a few months. It's a VLCD but you have a shake in the morning, one for lunch and a low cal healthy meal. To be honest Sarah and I've told someone else this. You like food right and I'm not convinced that VLCD are good for you. I think it's a real matter of eating healthily and exercising. I don't want to sound harsh but I'm terrified that once on a VLCD it's gonna be hard to start eating 'normally' again. I think you could have rapid gains, why not stick to what you do best. WW teaches about portion control and is a sustainable life change a VLCD really isn't.

I liked not having to make food decisions but I also got quite ill, anything where I'm not actually eating makes me really ill.
A tub of HL is £25.00 and you get 2 weeks worth out of it which is 2 shakes a day it's got lots of vitamins and minerals in it which is good and you can have fruit in between but I honestly think you need to think carefully about whether it'll fit into your life style, you can take other supplements on it but they're quite expensive.

Have you tried SW before? Francis likes that.

I LOVE Slimming World :)
Tho the best thing about it at first as getting used to a new plan and having to check the book for everything.. I think that's where I was failing with WW coz I was too "comfortable"

I LOVE Slimming World :)
Tho the best thing about it at first as getting used to a new plan and having to check the book for everything.. I think that's where I was failing with WW coz I was too "comfortable"

Excellent point.

We all have our weaknesses and mine is portion control which is why personally I don't think SW would work for me. I also hate their style meetings. So that's why WW works when I do it properly.

Excellent point.

We all have our weaknesses and mine is portion control which is why personally I don't think SW would work for me. I also hate their style meetings. So that's why WW works when I do it properly.
Yea I only went to meetings til I got the hang of it.. But yea.. I'm not into how their meetings are done either..

It took me a while to get used to Image Therapy but then I realised it doesn't really matter if Ive had a bad week and everyone gets to hear about it, because there are other people there that same week having a worse week then me, then on the good weeks everyone is so happy for you its really motivating. There are always tips, hints and great food finds being shared around but I accept its not everyone's cup of tea. I think SW suits me better than WW because I LOVE eating and I like to eat a lot, anything where I feel remotely deprived sends me off the rails big time. i can honestly say I have never had a day on SW where I have felt hungry. The weeks I stick to plan 100% I lose but its less forgiving on bad weeks than WW was so I find just a few slip ups during the week usually show on the scales.

But like others have said, I got comfortable and used to WW starting such a different diet really made me focus on reading the books and now I still like to read the books cover to cover about once a month.

It took me a while to get used to Image Therapy but then I realised it doesn't really matter if Ive had a bad week and everyone gets to hear about it, because there are other people there that same week having a worse week then me, then on the good weeks everyone is so happy for you its really motivating. There are always tips, hints and great food finds being shared around but I accept its not everyone's cup of tea. I think SW suits me better than WW because I LOVE eating and I like to eat a lot, anything where I feel remotely deprived sends me off the rails big time. i can honestly say I have never had a day on SW where I have felt hungry. The weeks I stick to plan 100% I lose but its less forgiving on bad weeks than WW was so I find just a few slip ups during the week usually show on the scales.

But like others have said, I got comfortable and used to WW starting such a different diet really made me focus on reading the books and now I still like to read the books cover to cover about once a month.
Yea Lydia that is very true... and like you, i'm never ever hungry when following the plan.. Its when I allow myself a naughty day/hour that I tend to feel more hungry but that's obviously down to being the end of a sugar rush from the treat i've allowed myself... If I have my 1/3 superfree with each meal I find i'm full before the end of my meal, and i'm far less likely to snack

Thanks for the input peeps! I always thought that SW wouldn't suit me because I have problems with feeling full. Like I can eat a ton of pasta and I won't feel full. So I thought something more boxed in and controlled would be better. Hmm. Think I'll look into SW anyway and see. Or maybe WW is the best suited for me after all lol!

I think the secret to SW really working for people is the 1/3 superfree, I eat a lot of rice and pasta but I always have my 1/3 superfree foods with it and 9 out of 10 times protein and I do tend to feel full. I really do eat a lot of food LOL I also tend to eat mainly brown rice and pasta. If you eat a lot of white pasta you won't feel full for long because its a simple carb and they tend to spike the blood sugar levels quickly but don't leave you feeling fuller for longer.

But at the end of the day its what plan will work best for you and fit in with your lifestyle.

I think the secret to SW really working for people is the 1/3 superfree, I eat a lot of rice and pasta but I always have my 1/3 superfree foods with it and 9 out of 10 times protein and I do tend to feel full. I really do eat a lot of food LOL I also tend to eat mainly brown rice and pasta. If you eat a lot of white pasta you won't feel full for long because its a simple carb and they tend to spike the blood sugar levels quickly but don't leave you feeling fuller for longer.

But at the end of the day its what plan will work best for you and fit in with your lifestyle.
I never knew that abot white pasta.. but for other reasons I only eat brown pasta n rice.. Interesting to know tho

I never knew that about the pasta either, i could make enough pasta for a family of 4 and eat it all myself, hence slimming world never worked for me. i know you got your free food but there is such a thing as too much free food. i took full advantage and whilst it worked at the beginning it didnt as the weeks went on.

I never knew that about the pasta either, i could make enough pasta for a family of 4 and eat it all myself, hence slimming world never worked for me. i know you got your free food but there is such a thing as too much free food. i took full advantage and whilst it worked at the beginning it didnt as the weeks went on.
I could do that too Sinead so although pasta is "free", I still weighed out a 40g portion.. Coz small as it looks when dry.. it fills me nicely and i know that.. If I was really hungry I'd do 50g but I never free poured pasta or rice.. Coz I'd eat n eat n eat n ever stop

Yea same and the trouble with me is that I don't feel full when eating pasta or rice so I just keep eating and then it hits an hour later

Ok. Giving WW another go. Can't believe how much I've let myself go over this year. Been a very difficult year for me but still no excuse. Also broke things off with Ciarán as I realised I'm still not completely over my ex, Seán and it's not fair to Ciarán. Plus we never see each other (I saw him once in the last month). So gonna go it alone for a while. Feel like I've no interest in men even though I'm cooing at every baby I see lol!

So... New beginning for me from today. My holiday with my sister is in 7 weeks. Even a pound a week is half a stone off for that! Hope some peeps on here will keep me on track and help me stay motivated xxx

Back