ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

That tape said to measure at the belly button- def not my thinnest part!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
No mine either!!!
Oh I dunno.. My gym always measured mid body.. And I have a chart I got (somewhere... can't remember where) that tells u where to measure to get correct measurements and it says mid body.. will try and remember to bring it to work tomoro and i'll scan it and try giv it to you all.. not promising.. Am rather dizzy...

Oh,your gym is def right,that's why I was disgusted with the safe food measuring tape. And was doing it in front of skinny friend so couldn't cheat!

Oh,your gym is def right,that's why I was disgusted with the safe food measuring tape. And was doing it in front of skinny friend so couldn't cheat!

Oh really? I never saw their one.. i'm going with the gyms one.. Ha ha.. i like those results better lmao

Oh,your gym is def right,that's why I was disgusted with the safe food measuring tape.

Thats the one I got. My sisters all tried it. One is slim and exercise alot. She's about a 10 I'd say and it showed her nearly at the healthy range. Rediculous. And they wonder why so many teens and women develope eating disorders.

Never knew that you were supposed to measure further up for an accurate measurement! Must have a look at that.

I know...it's crazy. Certainly didn't make me feel good! Should exercise more though. Feeling very tired last few weeks. Going to doc tomorrow to get my bloods checked,have a feeling it may be my iron. It was crazy low after last baby and was supposed to take iron tablets but they didn't agree with ds (breastfeeding) and I never thought of taking them when I stopped. Have been a bit breathless of late too,there were a few doctors at the hen at the weekend and they said I might be anaemic..or else I'm just tragically unfit!

I'm sure you've plenty of guys looking at you hon!! Dogs are great though. Mine's called Molly and I love her to bits. And a chinchilla called Charlie too. :D xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

awh thanks :) unless their like 40 odd n fat (ie hugeeee fat) then no :/ ah wells

my auntie used to have two chinchilla's, one was dead nice n would let you stoke him where the other would bite you but they looked identical so you never could tell which one was which lol xxx

Hope ur all well :) and found ur waists lol x

I'm still here lol. Just knackered from work! In me bed. Had an okay day food wise. Used 3 weeklies on totm choccie lol... Not too bad!

Milk: 1pp

Brekkie:
Belvita - 6pp

Snack:
Special k milk chocolate bar - 2pp

Lunch:
Bagel with jam & flora light - 6pp
Fruit pot - 0pp

Snack:
King lite, multipack - 3pp
Banana - 0pp

Dinner:
Chicken and noodle stir fry - 8pp

Dessert:
Tayto snax and mini ripple - 4pp
Muller light - 2pp

32pp. Not sooo bad :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope ur well :) 3 weeklies is nothing :D xx

TOTM seems to be lasting forever this time?! Frick sake. How annoying... thought it would be gone by now, thats a full 7 days now! Argh! Yeah I guess 3 weeklies isnt so bad, I was hoping I'd stick to my 29 but as you can see I went snack crazy?! Madness!
Just had my belvita so far today. Had 2 at brekkie time and 2 at "snack" time lol. so 6pp so far... I'm always okay-ish during the day but when I'm home in the evening I tend to go straight for the food LOL! x

Yea i'm always good during the day.. Workind in the office I can only have what I have here.. And I tend not to bring too many snacks with me coz if they're there I won't settle til they're gone.. Whereas if I have nothing I wont even want anything.. In saying that I always have some fruit with me.. I like me fruit I do :D

I had a good bit of fruit yesterday, had a banana and I had this fruit pot I got down the shop that had pineapple, grapes etc. in it (pineapple kills my stomach but I love the taste!!). I was trying to "be good" but couldnt relax till me King Lites were gone and then I felt like snacking after my noodles last night again (as you can see above)... cant seem to get out of the habit!!

I dont think you were that bad yesterday at all snack wise.. u only had 3 little snacks after dinner.. LOVE Tayto Snax.. I want some now.. Also want Rancheros.. Jonnie Onion Rings, the spicy ones.. And Wheelies..
Love pineapple.. yum yum.. Also love kiwi but my whole body itches like crazy when I eat it.. I say 'when' coz although I should avoid it coz i'm clearly allergic to it, I dont.. I love it!

I dont think you were that bad yesterday at all snack wise.. u only had 3 little snacks after dinner.. LOVE Tayto Snax.. I want some now.. Also want Rancheros.. Jonnie Onion Rings, the spicy ones.. And Wheelies..
Love pineapple.. yum yum.. Also love kiwi but my whole body itches like crazy when I eat it.. I say 'when' coz although I should avoid it coz i'm clearly allergic to it, I dont.. I love it!
Oh man, I used to be addicted to Jonnie Onion Rings and Winegums when I was 16!! I had rancheros the other day... They changed them a bit but still delicious. Wheelies are also YUM!! Wonder how many pp in Jonnie Onion rings (gotta be bad?!)

Yeah I had 3 snacks but I'd already had a couple of snacks during the day... in fact I spent most of my day snacking it seems :p

I have the same reaction to apples hon. Itch like mad and I'm obviously allergic but I really love the taste and I will still eat them once in a while... I come out in small hives all over my legs though :eek:
Pineapple gives me stabbing pains in my stomach if I eat too much. Why oh why cant I be allergic to chocolate and crisps rather than FRUIT!?

Ha ha.. me too.. That would be a great allergy!! lol
My friend's allergic to pineapple.. If she comes in contact with even just a bit of pineapple juice her lips swell right up.. Free botox me thinks?? Hell yea ha ha ha
Oh no to the tummy cramps.. i get that when i drink too much club orange.. Doesn't happen with any other drink.. :(

hi was wondering if you kno how to work out the pro points daily allowance
I'm a 29 yr old female weighing 16st 12 and I'm 5ft 8
thanks x
Hiya.. yer dailies are 37 and 49 weekly.. Duno how to work it out without the calculator tho.. and its not like the old plan where you drop a pp with ever stone lost.. But feel free to ask when you want it checked x

Last edited:
Friday 16th Diary

Milk: 1pp

Brekkie:
3 belvita - 5pp

Lunch:
Hotdog - 8pp

Snack:
Special K choc chip - 2pp

Dinner:
spicy Chicken & Noodles - 8pp

Snack:
Choc Ice - 5pp

Thats 29pp exactly :)
Weigh in was this morning & I lost 1.5lb so I'm delighted with that :D I'm now 11st 4.5lb which is a far cry from the 14st 2lb I was last year, yay! :D :p xx

Back