ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Oh poor hon!! You need your bed for sure. I spent a lot of yesterday lying up in bed working from the laptop. You'll be glad to get home. Got any meds you can take to keep you going?? X
I actually must be a bit better today cuz the problem I couldn't figure out yesterday, I'm after figuring out in half an hour... Anyone else have slow days like mine yesterday lol?? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I mean I spent odds of 6 hours yesterday looking at this with a blank face and today I'm like "pow... Fixed". Unreal.
Still want me pjs :p x

Yup just want my bed and my wee poochy for a hug ha. Stood on the scales just for a lookers and was about 11,13 which is shocking considering the eating I have been doing ha. Up a lb since last wi and i
Can't wi now till next Tuesday so hopefully will get a nice loss :)

Its funny because im not at home so octant really snack as much as I'm still not at that stage of reaching into my OHs parents cupboards ha so I'm just eating three square meals and making healthier choices like yesterday bran flakes and milk, turkey sandwich on White bread with teaspoon of coleslaw and 2 fishcakes, handful oven chips and some beans...really alot less than I normally eat at home as I'm a super grazer!!

Maybe I should move here ha ;)

X

I always eat less in my OHs house too!! Unless he opts for take out :rolleyes:

At home I can be a total grazer too. I could graze away all my dailies without even having my 3 meals. I'm a terror!!

I'm thankfully the opposite.. Most of the time.. But if something is put in front of me then I'm not happy til its gone.. But I've never been a person who has something with a cuppa.. I dont like to eat with my tea.. Jono rings to make sure I have something in for with a cuppa before he comes down.. Most times I dont.. So he does a run to the shop on his way down.. (I dont buy it coz if its not there I can't eat it!)

Were meant to be getting takeout tonight :( and got some drinks in but home tomorrow night so get right back on tracking from Thursday! Back to uni monday so back into a routine which is what I think I need! X

I wish I was like that... I'll rip the house apart to find something to dip in me cuppa. I'm a nightmare!! And my OH sent me choccies with my flowers last night so of course I had to sample 2 of those as well. Argh. Come live with me Frances and save me from myself :p x

I'd have to make you eat more and you'd have to make me eat less. You can steal all the snacks i try to eat :p

Hey hey girls. Glad you got your problem solved Sarah. Starkissed enjoy your take away and drinks tonight. You'll be back into the healthy eating in no time!

Wrecked tired today. Would love to curl up in my bed too with a good book and a hot water bottle for my belly!

Sarah & Frances what u both like eh ........ i recon u should both move in, then Sarah can get the job shes want with waay more money ..... plan dont u think? heheeeeeeee :D

Starkissed - what takeout you havin, i want sooooome!!! xxx

LOL you lot are so funny... And I can pay the rent with my big dublin wage :)eek:) ;) x

HAHAHA!! you wish! (I also wish...) ;)

Back