ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

haha they look like triangles with no bra!

Yeh enough talk! Enjoy ur night out, love gettin dressed up! :) xx

Sarah, this is getting freaky!! I'm also the same bra size!!! And my ass n boobscertainly dont even each other out.. A hole lottz ass n very little boobage!!!!

Giggled my way thru these posts.. So funny u lot are...

Hope ur well today Sarah? All set for the wedding fair? 98fm are gona be there giving out prizes.. Let me kno if ya win anything :D x

Oh myyyy, dont mention boobies ... mine are fried eggs ... im actually too embarassed to say their size compared to u lot ...... i waaant boooooooooooobs!!! :mad:

Hey Sars, good luck for the weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks for the good luck wishes lovely ladies, will weigh in soon but not confident as my tummy is a bit bloaty (stupidly ate pasta yesterday). Pleeeeeaase let there be a LIL loss lol xx

Frances... What is going on?! You're my long lost sister :D xxx

Claire, just so you know, I think you look fab hon and I'm super jealous of your bod xx :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I lost half a lb, not too bad considering all my bloaty food this week lol. Good luck ladies xx

Well done on the loss Sarah. Have a good day today. xxxx

My head is pounding today, its a good job I don't get out very often I honestly don't think I could handle going out every week! Going to have to find some motivation from somewhere to do something today......xx

Mrsm79 said:
Sarah you are an on line member aren't you? Do you know what happens about gold membership for onliners?

xxx

Nah hon, I'm doing this at home so no online or anything. I did think about joining though... Never thought about what happens when you're gold, hmmm...

Xx

Thanks ladies, small losses all add up so I'll keep trucking lol! Xx

Hope that headache calms down for ya love, I haaaaaate hangovers! Xx

Well done on your loss hun!!

The jeans look fab on you and your booty is fiiiiiinnnnneee!! ;)

I am also the same hardly anything uptop but a booty that would make jlo jealous!!

Luckily my man likes the bum area too!! ;)

Hope you have a nice weekend planned!! :) xx

LOL us booty gals will stick together Whitey!!

I weighed myself again after my shower and loo and was another 1.5lb down which is weird (did I have a layer of 1.5lb dirt on me :p).
I'll stick to my half lb loss and hope that the other loss will stick till next week, my weight seems to constantly go up and down?

Heading off to a wedding fair with my mum and 2 sisters today in dublin, dunno what to expect at that?! Will update ye later, have a fab saturday all xxx

WELL DONE Sarah :cool:

Back