ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I love cheese so much lol... I have this low low mature cheddar, 1pp per slice and its... Nice. But it ain't no full fat cheese lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I soo love the cheese but nit bout any for ages coz cant stop at just a little bit!! Have had low fat feta but just nit the same is it!! Xx

Lol its definitely not the same. Cheese is way too yummy!! It is lower pointswise than it was on the old points though! So I allow myself some where I didn't on old points hehe x

I went mad and had a wispa (I blame you clairebear! :p) and a small bag manhattan popcorn. So that's another 8pp used. So I used all dailies and 5 weeklies today... I guess that's ok... ish... Lol :p

looking good Sarah ...keep it up hun ....I want a wispa now too lol .x

I keep using my weeklies everyday jem... Someone come over here and kick me up the arse lol... And take all my choccie away while you're at it. X

Todays diary

Milk allow - 1pp

Brekkie:
WW yogurt - 1pp
2 Belvita - 3pp
Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
WW tomato soup - 2pp
Bagel - 4pp
Low low cheese triangle - 1pp
Mini choc roll - 2pp

Dinner:
Mini quiche lorraine and homemade wedges - 16pp

Snacks:
Skips - 2pp
Flake, multipack - 4pp

Total 36pp. 29/29 dailies and 7 weeklies used. Only 4 weekly points left for tomorrow lol... Oops... X

Feeling very bloated these last few days so quite worried about weigh in on saturday now :(

Last edited:
Drink plenty water next few days and the bloating will go :) if I eat alot of bread I get bloated so I cut it down also sometimes till lunch and have just meat and veg for dinner and bloating soon goes :)

Intake looking good :) x

Heyyyy Sarah ... hows it goin? sorry ive been missin, works stole me away from my life :eek::cry: ...... Glad to hear im encouraging the eating of whispa's ..... haha ..... sorry ... but i bet that melt in the mouth creamy choc was sooooo worth it :rolleyes: yuuuummm!!!!! xxxxx

Mmm live the hippos can't have just 1 tho!! Xx

Ooooooo, i have one pointed up for tonight with a brew ..... i LOVE them .... i now have the hazelnut ones ... Mmmmm

Thanks starkissed, I'll try that... I'm very bad at drinking water but trying to drink more lately. Lol intake was a bit mad this week, hope I don't gain on saturday :(
Hey claire lovely :), the wispa was sooo worth it!! I'd forgotten how scummy they are. Saw a wispa ice cream in the shop today, dying to try it lol! Hope you're doing good chick, enjoy your cup-o-scald and yummy hippo hehe xxx

Oooooooo wispa ice cream sounds like a dream !!! ile have to look out for em :D ..... i will deffo enjoy the hippo ... works been sooooo busy recently, im sure i must be earning like 20 ap's a day haha xxxxxxx

I know, I so wanted to taste it... Didn't pp it but bet its verrry bad haha!! You probably are earning extra pp I'd say! You must be in for a decent loss this week with you being so busy hon, hope you're not run down now! X

I do feel pretty run down .... im so bloaty this week i dont feel a loss comin on .... and ive been drinkin 1.5 litres of water a day too ... :eek: well annoyin !!!

Oooo, we shall have to pp them wispas so we can treat ourselves i recon ;)

Awwwh poor clairebear :( I understand that hon. I'm a bloaty one too! I think you'll do ok, you got some good aps in this week and have been a busy bee at work... You might be pleasantly surprised, ya never know lol! Xxx
Hee hee, maybe I'll sneak a peek at the NV of the ice creams tomorrow and see how bad they are ;) x

Ohhh bless ya Sarah! thanks ....... yes do see, then i can eat one on saturday whether i gain or not :rolleyes::):eek:

Sorry I've been AWOL!!

I'm such a sweet tooth too!!! I love the little kinder milky bar things and hippos but would eat em all!! Curly wurlys are addictive enough lol!

Now young lady.... Stop this guilt on eating weeklies... That's what they are there for!! And u haven't gone over so no worries... I've decided it's trial and error as towhee works... And if it doesn't so be it... Im
Still yet to figure out the magic combo! Some weeks I do loads of exercise and lose sometimes I don't lose and sometimes with no exercise I lose lots... Very confusing... Does any of this make sense?! Xx

Back