ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ouch that sounds sore :( glad u feel a bit better! What do u have planned for today?

U up for Manchester meet? I'm gonna add u on fb xx

hope the tooth's less painful today hun x

Oooo, no what pain meds u got? xxx

Awww chicken (Huggles) well done on the size 12!!!!! Well proud of you :) xxx

Leese84 said:
Awww chicken (Huggles) well done on the size 12!!!!! Well proud of you :) xxx

Thank you hon :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Todays diary:

Milk - 1pp
Brekkie:
1 belvita - 1pp
Banana - 0pp
Low low cheese triangle - 1pp

Snack:
Perri onion rings - 3pp

Lunch:
WW chicken curry - 8pp

Snack:
Peach - 0pp

Dinner:
Pork szechuan (homemade) - 11pp
- 2 1/2 oz lean pork chop - 3pp
- 60g blue dragon szechuan sauce - 2pp
- amoy straight to wok noodles - 6pp

Snack:
Multipack flake - 4pp

That's 29/29 dailies. If I feel peckish before bed I'll use a couple weeklies on something though. Still have 39 weeklies but don't wanna use them all this week.

Dinner was very nice and very filling, a lil pork stretches a long way in a stir fry and you can add some veg to make it even bigger (i had nothing in unfortunately). X
I looooove flakes lol, so yummy. It went down a treat with a cup of tea. :)

Looks really yummy!! :) xx

I had a sneaky look on scales this morning. Bad idea. Its showing that I've put 2lb on? How could that have happened? I've been counting everything I eat and haven't had any sort of blowout at all? I've only used 10 weeklies over the weekend too. The scales were showing STS on saturday and now a 2lb gain today?
Sigh. I'm feeling like I'm just stuck and not going to lose anything now :( very disheartened and feel like giving up to be honest.

Suppose I haven't drank as much as usual but I have been drinking some water and some tea/coffee. Hope it doesn't stay a gain till saturday? Could I really have put on 2lb since saturday??

No u won't have uv been good. Try n drink lots of water today n weigh urself tomorrow morning il bet u the 2 pounds gone!! Xx

Thanks chick, I hope so! Seeing that this morning put me in a foul mood!! Xx

I think weight goes up n down during the week any way. I don't weigh myself at home mostly because my scales r stupid n I can put on 7 pound within a matter of seconds lol xx

Yeah these are my weight watchers scales which seem to change their mind about what I weigh sometimes. Annoying. Need new scales.

Aw Sarah dont be worrying.. Although you had a good dinner last night (sounds feckin' delish btw) it was quite heavy.. So I'd say its just that that's still in the digestion process.. By Saturday's WI i'll bet ya'll be fine and have a loss.. As the girls above have said make sure to drink plenty of water and eat as much fruit n veg as ya can fit in..
I am a nightmare for sneaky WI's.. I too had one this morning :O I need to break that habit coz it can ruin a week!
Chin up hun.. Am sure it'l be gone plus more by WI. x

Back