ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yeh just be good rest of wk! Not like you've gone over ur weeklies anyway! Xx

starkissedx said:
I'm such a grazer I'd rather snack all day than have proper meals :( that's how my points always add up! X

I'm the same usually..............little and often. I'm having an off food day today though I've got no appetite. Not a bad thing but literally had to force myself to eat today.

xxx

That's not bad hun! I could eat all my weeklies in a day! Just share what's left over the remaining 4 days :D

I need mini biscuits now!!! Lol c

Sarah its fine.. Dont stress.. I've only managed to use 13 today :( So you can have my 17 remaining.. :D Both our problems solved :D :D (if only :( .....)
So we both have to start a fresh tomoro.. You to try stick to a couple of weeklies.. and me to manage my dailies... We can do it :D

Ripple snacksize are only 2 points - im so excited! Dont worry about the weeklies, you are still within points. Do you count and use Activity points? It makes me feel better if I have a little store of activity points that can be used if needed.

Mmm I love ripples! 2pp is is good! Although I'd prob devour the pack, that's my problem once I taste chocolate I want more!! Xx

Mini ripples are awesome, I haven't checked if 2 of them are 4 or 5 yet but will check later ;)

Thanks for the support girls, means a lot to know I'm not the only one who does this sometimes. I think I felt guilty simply because I didn't plan on eating so much lol... Went out of control!
Lol Frances, if ONLY my problem was that I couldn't eat enough lol... ;)
Mini biccies are great cuz feels like regular biccies and not "diet" food if ya know what I mean? Loving the mini jammie dodgers... 4 for 2pp, nice with a cuppa :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmm I love dodgers! Lemon ones are lovely! :) ! I can't understand why some things that are 2 pp for one but maybe 5 for 2? Why is this? I always just put 4 anyway if one is 2pp!! Xx

It's cos there are no half points any more. One is probably say 2.4 which rounds down to 2 but 2 would be 4.8 which rounds up to 5. Make sense? Best things is to always double check, just in case. Works the other way sometimes too! I know cracker bread is 1 for 1 but 1 for 2 as well! Score!

Saint-penfold said:
It's cos there are no half points any more. One is probably say 2.4 which rounds down to 2 but 2 would be 4.8 which rounds up to 5. Make sense? Best things is to always double check, just in case. Works the other way sometimes too! I know cracker bread is 1 for 1 but 1 for 2 as well! Score!

That's the way I always explain it to so kudos :)
Yeah like my light cream is 2pp for 23g but its 2pp for 34.5g too... Sometimes it works out good :) x

Oh yeh I see, prob gone over by a few this wk then cos I don't usually check two or if I do and it's a point over I just double what it was or one! Thanks for that, least I know now ! Xx

tras said:
Heading to dunes today to do a big 'diet shop'.

Happy shopping haha!

I just had a dairylea ritz dunker. Yum!! 3pp I think. Wonder how many pp for 2 of em lol, they're addictive! x

Ooo glad they don't go up a pp. I might have another later heehee!! God damn they are delish. I'll get the jumbo tubes when I'm shopping next. Saw nacho ones too, are they good? X

Back