ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Na was gonna get them but got my old favourites the ritz ones :) might try them next time! There great as there so long dated out!! X

Yeah mine weren't on offer. Cost a couple quid for them! Defo wanna try the nacho ones cuz I love nachos :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Nacho ones are lovely..................so are ritz..................and tubes. I love em all, not too keen on the breadsticks though :(

xxx

Jemmalb said:
I had my daily fix if dairylea Dunkers today lol I like the jumbo tube ones xx

Mmm I love Dunkers jumbo tubes!! I'm gonna get some in this wk! Soooo Moorish! Xx

They remind me of my primary school days when I had dairylea Lunchables with the ritz crackers cheese and ham that you could stack yum yum! :)

Went absolutely mad in dunnes tonight....bought absolutely everything that has been mentioned here!!belvita included!

Haha! I saw those 'Nom' yogurts but worked them out as 3pp! :(
Another lesson in fat free = still rammed with sugar :(
They are quite big though so maybe worth it if yummy? :)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Never had those yogurts but have seen em. Lol... I dunno why they'd remind you of me? ;)
I had TWO dunkers today. Nom nom nom! X
Used 4 weeklies today, not too bad. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

LOVE U ALL!!!

Off to Leeds in Morning (and phoneless - most of u will have seen the drama!) so I shall see u on Mon... good luck to all with a WI between now and then.. look forward to catching up on Mon! Gonna miss u loads xxx

Am I the only person on here not a fan of dunkers??? Will you thro me off the thread now?? Lol
Went to Iceland yesterday and got these Birds Eye chicken fillet in garlic n herb butter things.. Ya just put the bag in the over and cook it from frozen.. Looks really yummy and only 4pps!! Can't wait to try it.. Also got the WW frozen spring onion mash.. DE-FRICKEN-LISH!!

I love the WW spring onion Nash it's really nice!! Ooh let us no what the chicken things r like!!! How can u not like dairylea dunkers???!! Xx

I love the WW spring onion Nash it's really nice!! Ooh let us no what the chicken things r like!!! How can u not like dairylea dunkers???!! Xx

Will do.. And will also let you know what they are exactly called.. They look yum..
I know am just not a dunkers kinda gal...

Dub chick ive had the fish ones ... mine was with sundried tomatoes .. and it was FIT! mine was 4pp too .. well worth it !!!!

Back