ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Had my chicken this evening for dinner.. OMG it was delish!!! Claire I love the look of the fish ones... but I don't really like fish that much... Wish I did coz its co good for ya but what can one do :D
There's a tomato n basil one in the chicken too and strangely its 5pp's!! Still well worth it but strange its higher than the garlic butter one...

Need to try these chicken/fish thingies by birds eye. I'm sure I've seen em but I think I presumed they were high pp. today I was a lil naughty and had a burger in eddie rockets. I got the bikini burger though which is smaller & low fat. It was still yum. 12-13pp-ish. I got it without the ER secret sauce so knocked off the points to 11pp :eek: I've left 3pp hanging around in case I've miscalculated anyways. Kept within my points (but like I said I'll take 3 weeklies off just in case ;) ) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Its eh... Its like an american style diner? They have these lil jukeboxes on every table. Famous for their frickin delish milkshakes and their cheeky signs ("Eat and get out!") lol. Its yummy but expensive (we call it Eddie "rob-your-pockets") and its very bold food! ;) x

Its sorta the same type of place yeah. There would be more Eddies here than Hard Rock Cafes though. They've got the old 50s diner feel with the red squishy seats haha. Yeah bikini burger is win. Its a wholemeal burger bun with a smaller amount of beef (still a decent amount) and low fat cheese, low fat secret sauce and lettuce tomato etc. Apparently comes to around 500 cals (which is a LOT less than their regular burgers it seems), I got it plain and had ketchup so took a couple points off. ;) nom.

Oh no,you have me craving an eddie rockets now....might have to make a sneaky trip to Mahon point after WI tomorrow. Have been using the I phone app all along,went to full website there in an attempt to upload a profile pic...what a load of minimins I was missing out on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheeeeeesy fries! Oreo cookie milkshake! Buffalo wings! Man... Eddie Rockets its too delish (sometimes, depends which one you go to I find?!).
Lol... Yeah I'm on the phone all the time now and sometimes forget about the full site, you can snoop at peoples piccies heehee... X

Jemmalb said:
Ooh sounds like my kinda food I love anything like that!! Xx

Its dangerous I tells ya! My OH was craving burgers and wanted to go to tgi fridays (disastrous for pp) but convinced him to go to Eddies on the way home so I could have that bikini burger heehee! X

Girls if yer craving Eddies go for a tenders meal.. Its only 11pp!! Which is darn good considering its Eddies!!! Add 3 if you have a cajun dip.. Or I think its 7 for the garlic mayo..
BTW we call it "Empty Pockets" in Dublin lol... Quite expensive but delish.. Tho the tenders meal is only €6.50.. You get 3 tenders, red basket fries and a drink!! Pretty good bargain me thinks!!! :D

Its the fries I keep away from because they're about 14pp if I recall correctly. Tenders are nice, I don't like the garlic mayo or blue cheese but love the cajun sauce (especially on the wings). I remember a footlong hotdog worked out at 8pp from their nutritional info. I know frankfurters are low pp but that still sounds very low doesn't it? X

By the way, they've changed the menu AGAIN. So there's a few new and few old things brought back. You can get fries and drink with burger for only 3 quid extra. Or milkshake and fries for 4 quid extra. Fairly decent. I like the red basket meals too :) x

We worked out the PP's on the malts a while back.. they were like 20 odd or something crazy.. Thankfully I dont like them but my friend (the girl that's lost a whopping 5st) always got them with her meal... She was shocked when she seen how much was in them.. Obviously knew they were high but they're unreal!!
I think for a bowl of chips its about 14 yea.. I have the whole (old) menu propointed on a spreadsheet (was very bored one day!!) but can't add it as minimins doesn't support .xls files.. I could print it and scan it but that's effort lol

Wow how did ur friend loose 5 stone?? Xx

Weight Watchers hun.. We joined together in January and she's doing amazingly well.. She loves the new PP system and is having great losses every week.. There's a few pix of her in my albums there..

Last edited:
Oh hon I know how your friend feels.I used to always get the shakes in there too. They're very yum, i think they're about 24pp. Mental. I get a diet coke now lol!! They'll put hunky dorys on the burgers for free now. I'd ask for them on the side and have those instead of fries hehe ;) I love hotdogs but not sure I'd only put down 8 for it. The bun alone must be 5 or 6 lol!?
Your friend losing 5 stone is amazing. I've only lost half that in an entire year heehee. x

Back