ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Oh they're a type of crisps here made by Tayto (the Irish Tayto that is).

Attachments

• hunkydorys-range.jpg
    hunkydorys-range.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 46
Yeah they are kinda like McCoys, we have those here too. I love hunky dorys though. The cheese and onion, buffalo, and sour cream & onion ones are my favs but I think they're like 6pp a bag or something LOL! x

Wow she's done amazing bet she feels fantastic!! Is she at goal now? Xx

No hun she's not at goal yet.. Still loads to go for her.. She has about another 9 r 10 stone til she's at goal.. But she's getting there and doing brilliantly! So happy for her.. She's totally coming out of her shell since she started losing.. :D

Yea I saw that (re hunky dorys on yer burger!) Minging!! On the side is find tho..
No idea about the PP's for the hotdogs chic.. Dont like them AT all!!

She's done so well bet she's got lots mire confidence!! They actually put the crisp on the burger?? I thought u meant just at the side lol xx

I thought it was on the side at first too but when I read it again they meant ON the burger? Strange concept but I might try it sometime and see what its like LOL!

HAHAHA! Shush you might scare off my OH lol! I think I just love crisps too much :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmm love king crisps. What are they 6pp? X

I do have King Luxury crisps.. They're 5pp!
We have a charity basket in the office when a company fills it once a week with goodies.. chocolate, crisps, popcorn etc.. Everything in the basket is €1 each and they fill it with King Luxury Crisps.. Like the pub King.. Then the proceeds go to Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin :D So its only right I have something. Its helping the sick kids... lol

Oh that's a good idea!! Mmm luxury king? They sound gooood. I'm craving "real" crisps now hehe! X

Oops.. Sorry :D
Yea it was a good idea when it was only one charity doing it.. We now have a box for the Jack and Jill Foundation and a box for Bernardo's too.. They have bags of sweets for €2 a bag.. Temptation is all over the place.. And they are all sitting right in front of me for extra annoyance!!!

At first it was a novelty so everyone was buying them.. but now we're used to them they're hardly touched.. The chocolate and sweets I can resist.. the King on the other hand... I'd eat every pack in the basket.. I love crisps.. REAL crisps.. Velvet crunch etc are no substitute..

Back