ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yum is right! Had WI tonight (only done .5 but was hoping for a sts so that's even better!! 4.5 lbs to goal!) so have been eating like a lunatic all evening- meanies,kitkats,those little ripples.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tras said:
Yum is right! Had WI tonight (only done .5 but was hoping for a sts so that's even better!! 4.5 lbs to goal!) so have been eating like a lunatic all evening- meanies,kitkats,those little ripples.

Oooh you're so close now hon, can't wait till I'm that close, still got a way to go. I'm hoping for 0.5 off this week cuz then I'd meet my august goal... I've been snacking like crazy though. Yesterday I had a dunker, tayto snax, shapers bar and mini cookies. Went off the rails lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

so have been eating like a lunatic all evening- meanies,kitkats,those little ripples.
Best day to do yer snacking is after being weighed.. Have the week to shift it again :D I too went off the rails last night.. Headed into town for drinks for a catch up with a lad that I used to work with.. had eddies at the end of the night.. Was last day of last weeks PP's so stayed within my points with 11 weeklies left over.. So was good enough.. New week today.. So new start.. :D
Well done on the loss.. And on getting so close to goal.. That's great :D

Ah,thanks girls. Must get exercising this week to move things on a bit. Minding my niece for the weekend-she's 1- so have three toddlers til Sunday....hope I can keep out of the fridge! Will be exhausted by Sunday but have booked babysitter for Sunday night so we can go see the inbetweeners. Looking forward to it already.

Jemmalb said:
Hey lovely good luck for wi :) xx

Thanks hon. not confident this week. Ate too much and feel really bloated and heavy last 2 days! We'll see in a little while what the damage is! X

Good luck!

0.5 off and I don't even deserve that after the week I've had. Just been very down all week. Had a good cry today. Money troubles, what else eh!? Gonna try and be a bit more controlled this week. Having an admirals fish pie in an hour, 9pp for the lot (nice and big). X

EXCELLENT!! half off is GREAT Sarah !!! well done you !!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Thank you hon, pity it wasn't more lol. I'm losing so slowly!! x

Thats good tho, the time it takes to loose the weight is good to learn self discipline ... so technically if it takes u a while longer than most, your more likely to keep it off coz you have disciplined yourself into using the correct portion sizes ... like now, i deffo would know how much pasta to have, etc ... what bread to avoid ... dont see it as a bad thing ... plus youll be loosin inches on the weeks u havent lost ;)

Well Done Sarah! as Claire said, slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off! my losses are slow too but as this diet isn't hard to stick to i dont mind thinking of the goals as long term ones :) x

Thanks girls, feel better about the small losses now :D xx

Hey,I was down .5 too this week,am def subscribing to sarah's way of thinking (although to be fair,it'd be out the window if I lost 4 lbs next week!) Still,a half off is def better than a half on!! As for money troubles- I feel your pain. Have taken such a cut this past year!

Back