ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks lovelies. Having a bad day but stuck to my dailies/weeklies. Doin wendie again. Starting with 18+ today (I think its easier to overeat/drink on a saturday lol). Hope I have a better week this week, will weigh in Friday as I'm away for the weekend then xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on the loss hun.

Would love to be heading off on hols! Or even on a weekend away! Was minding my niece last niece and she's been up since 5.30. Was hoping for a bit of a rest when she goes down for her nap but oh just rang and he'd a worse night with ds so he's dropping my two over so he can go back to bed as he has a golf competition later! Charming.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tras said:
Would love to be heading off on hols! Or even on a weekend away! Was minding my niece last niece and she's been up since 5.30. Was hoping for a bit of a rest when she goes down for her nap but oh just rang and he'd a worse night with ds so he's dropping my two over so he can go back to bed as he has a golf competition later! Charming.

Well it is more important that men get their sleep you know. What do we matter? :D

xxx

Jemmalb said:
Ooh where u off to for the weekend? This time next week il b lay by the pool woohooo!!!! Xx

I have a 3 day festival next weekend so god only knows what'll happen to my weight. I dunno whether I should be trying to propoint while I'm there or whether I should just take the weekend off. Lucky you heading off on hols ;) My sis is in malta at the mo and her boyf proposed to her yesterday :D x

Jaaaysus, men eh? Pffft!! (They can be awfully selfish sometimes lol) x

Mrsm79 said:
Well it is more important that men get their sleep you know. What do we matter? :D

xxx

Absolutely! My oh does a great line in 'it's nature. You find it easier because you were born for this'. Umm,no,someone has to just get on with it.(Sorry,moan over now. Was just tired and a bit cranky. The old me would be elbow deep in chocolate right now! Ye're my chocolate substitute!)
Sarah,enjoy your weekend-assume it'd electric picnic,wish I was going,line up is great. Worst weekend ever for teachers,just back in school... Plus I have the small issue of two little ones! And OH is off to Chicago at weekend anyway for some huge Pearl Jam festival so it was always a no go. Might hit the family area next year

Yeah electric picnic. OH bought me tix for it for my birthday. Should be good. Line up is decent yeah. Can't wait to see Joan as Policewoman, she's my favourite!
Jaaays my OH would get a good slap if he said that to me lol... X

Well done on the weight loss Sarah xx

I'd love to go to electric picnic. I've never been to a proper festival!

Hear your dad is treating you and your mom to a holiday. You must be so excited. And your sister getting engaged...could be bridesmaid time!!! You've an exciting year ahead!

It is an exciting time yet I can't even smile right now... I've cracked a filling and there's a hole in another filling in my mouth (old ones that need replacing apparently) and I'm in loadsa pain. Unfortunately I can't afford the dentist again right now after being to him twice in the last month (I stupidly broke a tooth). I hate these situations, I've no savings left after a bad few months where luck has been against me (my car between nct, insurance, tax, driving lessons AND paying about 900 quid to "fix" it drained all my savings). What a mess?! What is someone supposed to do in these situations?! *sigh* :'(

Aww thats terrible. Your dentist might do a payment scheme. Mine does were I pay in so much per week and all my dentist and hygienist appointments are covered in that. If I need any big work done I can pay in for that too. Might be worth the asking if your in alot of pain

I've asked 3 diff dentists and its no go. They want to be paid in full after all treatments so basically I have to wait 4 weeks now till I can do anything about it?! I wonder if I'll go mad before then... I already feel like I'm going crazy here. Anyone know what would be the best painkiller for toothache? Ibuprofen? They won't just hand out nurofen + anymore though... unfortunately for me :(

Yeah Ibrubrofen is the best for tooth ache. Tell the chemist and they'll give you a stronger dose. I had the same problem but I went into northern ireland and thats were I got the work done. I was in alot of pain too, they took me straight in and I didn't pay till I had the money, just a bit now and then.

Diclofenac (voltarol) is better than ibruprofen ... or get some Cocodamol (the codeine turns into morphine once in your liver) good stuff !!! hope it gets better soon xxx

The pain is just getting worse, can't sleep. Feel like there's a lil person inside my mouth banging at my teeth. Worst thing is the fillings are on different sides of my mouth... So my whole mouth is aching! :'(
Thanks lovelies, I'll pop to the chemist at lunchtime tomorrow maybe. Will they even give me anything with codeine in it though? They ask 50 million questions these days :(

Back