ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'd say OH thinks I have a new lover or something!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
HAHAHA! Thats hilarious! I live at home so the OH knows nothing at the moment lol.

On another note I did a sneaky WI this morning and I was UP 2lbs? Have no idea how that happened?! Hope it goes down again!!

On another note I did a sneaky WI this morning and I was UP 2lbs? Have no idea how that happened?! Hope it goes down again!!

Eeek! Hopefully it'll go for you.

I hope thing improve for you. You think anymore about applying for the job in Dublin x

I hope so too, would hate a gain before EP this weekend cuz I'll most definitely gain at that!!

Theres so many jobs in Dublin for my skills that I dont even know what to apply for lol. I'm nervous and sweaty (gross!) just thinking about it! :( xx

I had a couple of interviews and phone interviews earlier in the year and got so disheartened cuz I failed miserably at getting any of the jobs lol. I was a "lovely girl" but not "experienced" enough. I think the techie questions are my downfall. I need to study for em. I didnt do software development in college, I did a different computing course (Applications & Support, then IT Management) so I had to learn everything from scratch in here. I dunno if that bodes well for me or not because some of the questions they ask, I havent a clue what they're on about?! :eek:

I know what you mean. Maybe write down some of the questions they asked and study up on them as you say. But the more interviews you do the more comfortable you'll feel in them, if you know what I mean. Also if you've a friend who studied the areas you aren't confident in could you maybe borrow notes from them or text books......okay I'll leave you alone now, sorry don't know whats wrong with me, very pushy....think its the tiredness. Back to not sleeping again but this time I'm really tired. xx

Hahaha, no worries. I appreciate the advice of course. I'm a nervous nelly so nearly need people to push me and say "go for it" lol.
Oh no! No sleep again?! Thats a terror. My painkillers for my teeth seem to be helping me sleep at night so luckily I've slept ok the last 2 nights. But I know how you feel, you must be wrecked hon :(

Might go into the health food shop today and buy some Kalms or something to see if they help. So tired this morning I had a wee cry to myself in the larder (were I seem to do most of my blubbing). hehehe think I might go crazy.

On a lighter note hubby is taking me to the cinema on Saturday night. Don't know weither to see the Inbetweeners or bad teachers!?! I'm so excited (sad or what) you'd think he was taking me on a two week cruise (in my dreams) lol

MrsLmc said:
Might go into the health food shop today and buy some Kalms or something to see if they help. So tired this morning I had a wee cry to myself in the larder (were I seem to do most of my blubbing). hehehe think I might go crazy.

On a lighter note hubby is taking me to the cinema on Saturday night. Don't know weither to see the Inbetweeners or bad teachers!?! I'm so excited (sad or what) you'd think he was taking me on a two week cruise (in my dreams) lol

Sarah you never know unless you give these things a go, don't be negative, your a star and you know you are :)

MrsLmc I'm the same, I've got my parents coming from London to stay for a few weeks so me and mr m can go to the cinema and for quiet meals whilst my folks babysit. It's also our 1st year wedding anniversary while they are here so if my payout comes through from the bank which it should then were off for a dirty weekend away somewhere without the kids. I never ever get a break from my kids so I'm as excited as you :):):):):):)

xxx

Is bad teacher the one with Cameron Diaz?? If it is,go to the inbetweeners- no competition!! Very funny. Bad teacher was one of the worst I've seen in a long time.

What about Horrible Bosses? Anyone seen that? Havent been to the movies since Harry Potter lol (yes I AM a nerd).

Oh hon... I have lil cries like that too... gets it outta your system. Good idea on the kalms, they have ones specific for night time now too. There's prob a few different herbal remedies you can try. What about a lil light spray of lavender on your pillow (or chloroform if that doesnt work :p) xxx

Have seen Inbetweeners and its absolutely hysterical, the funniest film I have seen all year. Havent' seen the others but Horrible Bosses does look funny!

I never watched the Inbetweeners (I did _try_ to watch it).. I dont think I "get" it lol...

Oh I meant horrible bosses not terrible teachers lol is that even a film!

Mrs m I'd love love love a weekend away but alas probably more chance of me winning the lotto!!! So cinema will have to do.

I am so giddy today with the tiredness. Keep doing daft things. Put my sons dinner in the wardrobe while I was putting away laundry and only realised at 1p.m that my daughter had got fed up of waiting on me to get her clothes out for her to change that she'd gone and got herself ready:p.

HAHAHA!! Well there's a film called Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz in it. Heehee.

Awh wow.. I do that stuff even when I'm not tired! I put cutlery in the bin by accident all the time... div! :p x

azwethinkweiz said:
HAHAHA!! Well there's a film called Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz in it. Heehee.

Awh wow.. I do that stuff even when I'm not tired! I put cutlery in the bin by accident all the time... div! :p x

So many of our teaspoons have met their fate that way! ;)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Its there... Like an annoying dull ache but the painkillers are making me feel much better (and helping me sleep at night). Thanks for asking hon x how many days till hols now? Eeeep... I wish I was going heehee! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Fly on Saturday , last day in work tomorrow woohooo!!! Xx

Jemmalb said:
Fly on Saturday , last day in work tomorrow woohooo!!! Xx

Wooo how exciting! And you got a lovely 4lb loss before you go too... No wonder you had to send that cossie back that was too big ;) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope your toothache's sorted by thr weekend!
Welcome back,Annie. 35 pages is a bit of a read alright. I haven't finished a book since I got on here....am glued to my iPhone in bed every night.

ano it is :/ i'm addicted to facebook n this is similar oops

Ooh,I've heard that horrible bosses is brilliant.

horrible bosses is ace :) we were meant to see cars 2 but it was on at a silly time n me n my mate wanted food before n not after xxx

Back