ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Oh myyyy days ... talkin about yer fellas thinking u got a new man .... mine saw my profile on here .... i was well embarassed, he sat reading things on it..... i dunno why i got embarassed tho?!! .. i just sed its a top place to come to find out points in ww stuff ...... haha :eek:

Ha ha,I'd say my oh would get a great kick out of how much I can talk about food. Could post all day. Must get onto the pc and personalise my profile...none of that fancy stuff on the I phone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there,Sarah,hope you're doing okay...miss you! Hope your teeth aren't giving you more hassle

I hate my teeth hon, seriously lol. ;) No work tomorrow for me though, electric picnic for the next 3 days so I might be a bit quiet over the weekend. I'm so bloated all week and sneaky weigh ins are showing a massive 2lb gain. How lame is that! Gonna try and not worry about it. The next 3 days are basically my holiday this year so gonna forget the diet and get back to it monday morning (I hope!). It'll be my first break from it. Wish I wasnt 2lb heavier BEFORE my break :(
I'll be weighing in next saturday and we'll see the damage then lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I hate my teeth hon, seriously lol. ;) No work tomorrow for me though, electric picnic for the next 3 days so I might be a bit quiet over the weekend. I'm so bloated all week and sneaky weigh ins are showing a massive 2lb gain. How lame is that! Gonna try and not worry about it. The next 3 days are basically my holiday this year so gonna forget the diet and get back to it monday morning (I hope!). It'll be my first break from it. Wish I wasnt 2lb heavier BEFORE my break :(
I'll be weighing in next saturday and we'll see the damage then lol. X

That's the perfect attitude! Enjoy your hol and worry about it when u get back! We diet to have fun and look good, so you party hard! Xxx

Thanks lovelies :) x

Thank you hon, I hope that's all it is. I'll be dreading next saturdays weigh in all the same heehee ;) xx

Oh,forget about it! Enjoy every second of electric picnic....lucky you. really wish I was going....but home alone with the kids instead. Ah well'b

Yeah I second that. Go forget about the diet and enjoy yourself, celebrate all the work you've done so far. Sometimes it does your body good to have a massive blow out. Seems to kick start the motabolism again. Look at me, I'd a weekend away - put on 2lb - came back and the next week lost 4lb.

I'd love to go to the electric picnic, I've never been to anything like that. My trip to the cinema this week is a no go now too. Hubby has to go to a memorial mass now instead :-((

Enjoy the festival darling! Missed u loads... how many lbs are u down now? xxx

Hi Carly, glad you're back! Think I only lost half a pound since we last talked... And now I think I've gained 2 back so yeah... Maybe I need you around to kick me up the butt ;) x

Have fuuuuuuuuun Sarah .. ignore the gain ..... and let yer hair down ;)

Have fun Sarah!

Just checking in... Last day of the festival today and can't wait to see Joan as Policewoman. Arcade fire were great yesterday. Interpol, Warpaint & PJ Harvey faaab on Friday!
Foodwise I haven't done anything too terrible to be honest. We went to maccers yesterday and I couldn't eat it all- only half of it, I think my appetite has defo changed since the diet... haven't been able to finish _anything_ so far. Looking forward to maybe having some chipper chips today though as I haven't had that in aaaages! Hope everyone is well xxx

WOW, chippy chips ... Mmmmmm, enjoy Sarah ;):D and well done on bein good without trying ... hehe ;)

Back