ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Hey lovelies. Batman live was actually really well done, kinda cheesy but fun! I had choccie, crisps, chicken wings and a milkshake yesterday! Sooo naughty! My OH booked us into a fancy shmancy hotel which I wasn't expecting so that was fun! Found it hard getting back to being good today unfortunately :(

Hope everyone had a good weekend?! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I luuuurve chicken wings too!! They were so yummy!
Felt very weird having a day off and felt like I should write off some weeklies this morning but I said feck it... ;) x

WOW!!! Hope u lived it up and had fun .... ps, PMSL @ Batman live :8855: ... hehe xxxxxx

Glad u had a nice time with OH! Nice that he's making an effort :) hope ur well !

Frances - hugs! Z

*Claire-Bear* said:
WOW!!! Hope u lived it up and had fun .... ps, PMSL @ Batman live :8855: ... hehe xxxxxx

I know love, we're total nerds :p x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Glad u had a nice time with OH! Nice that he's making an effort :) hope ur well !

Frances - hugs! Z

I know, I'm glad he's making the effort too. I feel like I'm waiting for things to go wrong which is the wrong thing for me to do though! X

Hahaaa, my mate went to see it too, she enjoyed it ...... so it must be alright ......:rolleyes:

Ah yeah its a laugh Claire. Bit of a comic nerd anyway so suppose its my kinda thing lol!

Todays diary

Milk - 1pp

Brekkie:
Belvita X 2 -3pp

Snack:
Popcorn -2pp

Lunch:
None, busy at work

Snack:
Galaxy bubbly :eek: -5pp
Skips - 2pp

Dinner:
Shepherds pie - 14pp

Dessert:
WW brownie dessert - 4pp

That's all dailies and 2 weeklies. Not so bad considering I wanted to binge all day long. Feeling like a slice of toast with tea now too lol...

Actually I ate a slice of toast so I used 5 weeklies. Ah well! Least it was toast and not a packet of crisps I suppose :p

Had a sneaky weigh in and was down half a pound. Not much but I'm hoping to keep that off for the weekend!! :)

Actually I ate a slice of toast so I used 5 weeklies. Ah well! Least it was toast and not a packet of crisps I suppose :p

Had a sneaky weigh in and was down half a pound. Not much but I'm hoping to keep that off for the weekend!! :)
Wohoo.. Its only Tuesday so ya'll hav more off by the weekend :D Go you..
Seen as I ate for you yesterday tho, you must lose for me this week :D Its only fair ha ha ah

No harm in a slice of toast lol

Hope the loss sticks with you and doubles up hehe

I'm fighting with myself not to get on the scales. Mine seem dodgy anyway, they always read a stay the same, then I get to meeting and its a different story. xx

Mine are actually dodgy... I'm thinking of buying a good mechanical set sometime as my mums ones are ancient and my digital ones weigh me differently everytime i get on them :rolleyes:

Still... I DO hope it doubles up but cant see that happening after the naughty weekend eating I had!! :p

actually psml at the llama :) i can sooo see it happening with this fox cowering in the corner, a llama standing in front of it n loads of chickens behind this llama laughing at the fox ... can't you all see it? ROFL

sack batman off... what about the lion king in the cinemas soon :eek: eek *does happy dance* xxx

Back