ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

im actually one day 3 so a begginer! ive been to 1 meeting with my mum try to b a bit of support for each other! i can never seem to complete diets if i do it on my own! xx

I had chippy tea after wi this week. Chips, battered sausages and curry pot omg amazing! My family all had one last night while watching xfactor :( I had to suffice with ww spaghetti bolognaise :( xx

gotta love spag bol too! I had homemade meatballs and pasta yest :D

I go to meeting but not sure why as all I do is get weighed... If i just had someone who weighed me once a week and wrote it down that would be enough... but would I save much just being an online member? Dunno - plus I want to be in the mag when i get to goal so need to be some kind of member... xx

LouiseMc said:
im actually one day 3 so a begginer! ive been to 1 meeting with my mum try to b a bit of support for each other! i can never seem to complete diets if i do it on my own! xx

I'd suggest you stay active on this site too, let people get to know you and your issues with weight. I prob would've given up already without these lovlies on here pushing me on. :)
Great that you have your mum doing it with you, mine won't do it with me :(
Have you much to lose hon? Have you set some mini goals (I love reaching a mini goal :D)

starkissedx said:
I had chippy tea after wi this week. Chips, battered sausages and curry pot omg amazing! My family all had one last night while watching xfactor :( I had to suffice with ww spaghetti bolognaise :( xx

Yuuuuuuum! Love me some curry sauce!
Awwh its always hard when others are having chippy. What I do is make homemade wedges and stick them on the side of the WW curry & then I feel like I'm being a bit naughty! ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

CarlyLanky140 said:
gotta love spag bol too! I had homemade meatballs and pasta yest :D

I go to meeting but not sure why as all I do is get weighed... If i just had someone who weighed me once a week and wrote it down that would be enough... but would I save much just being an online member? Dunno - plus I want to be in the mag when i get to goal so need to be some kind of member... xx

It'd be great to be in the mag :D xx

yea i find this is helping me alot already!
i no my mum is great and it helps me and her are in the same boat!
ive got overall about 4 and a half stone to loose-
no i havent fort of setting mini goals i have only like 2 at the mo loose 5% body weight and then goal weight LOL :D xx

Oooh you should set yourself other wee goals like getting into a certain size jeans (going down sizes I mean) or half stone marks... Getting into the next stone mark (I just got into the 10s this week so yaay). They're great for wee feel good kicks when you reach them :) xxx

thats a really good idea- defo gonna start some mini goals! :D and well done for getting in to the 10's :D xxx

Hold on me dear, are you saying that the pocket diary doesnt tell me how many points there is for 2 slices of bread? cos if thats true then i aint payin for owt else lol been looking at ways to boost my points too so watch out for the diary! xx

All bread is different hon, they give you an average pp value but they can't say for sure because of different brands etc. You just need to get a calculator really and then you can work out exact pp of anything long as you have nutritional info.
Like I say, I use a free app to calculate and track. X

I have a calculator i just dunno how to work it haha need to get me instructions out then! i thought the starter pack told you how to point them lol der!

Oh it'll tell you how to do it I'm sure! You got a WW pp calculator then?

Yeah chick you know that delux pack i got someone to get me off ebay it was in there free, so i've used it to work on some things just never knew how to do multipuls lol Looking at a new phone aswell contract is due to expire not sure if i want the new samsung galaxy 2!

I would DEFO recommend the S2 (I have the S1)... Its supposedly the best smartphone around at the mo.
You just need to take the values and double them, that's how I work out multiples... I just double the NI and then put the doubled value into the calculator to work it out. X

so if bread is say 3 pp per slice and i have two you'd class it as 6?

You think the galaxy is good then? Cos he was selling it to me and i liked it how you didnt have to type words you just literally swiped it across the letters you wanted and it typed the words! how cool is that!?

Leese - she just means double the protein/carbs/fat/fibre for one slice and recalculate... i think the ww app is the best thing - coz it can calculate serving sizes on the calculator and also activity points etc... the books are helpful but I rarely look at them lol

I'm having sausage, chips n gravy - YUMMMMY! xxx

oh i see!!! What a numpty!!! lol need to go try and work that out then lol
No point in getting any more books then lol

I'm having chicken sandwichs lol x

Yeah I have swype on this galaxy hon, its really cool!! Very quick to text anything ;)
Carly explained it better than me about calculating lol :p xx

hey since start WW all i seem to drink is diet coke! do you no if this will affect my weight on the scales? bit worried! im not a big lover of water! and dont no points of any other drinks.. much apprichiated advice! thanks x x x

I drink diet fizzy pop to fill me up and give me the sweet kick... but if u ever get stuck it is defo something that can slow weightloss - sugar free squash/ water is better but for the start it is no probs xx

Back