ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

We have a bit in the fridge, my mum made it yesterday (with low fat coconut milk lol) and it doesn't LOOK appetizing so I wasnt sure about it... Hmmm. I love curry though.
You're maintaining hon and you eat healthy the majority of the week!! I'm constantly snacking on naughty things lol, I wish it was just one or 2 days a week like yourself :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well you must be doing something right because you've had losses every week for 6 weeks and your loss this week was really big!!!

I go and have a bath and read my WW calculator thingy and MrsLmc bloody goes and tells me on here!!! ARGH!!!!!

MrsLmc said:
Well you must be doing something right because you've had losses every week for 6 weeks and your loss this week was really big!!!

I have absolutely NO idea how I pulled that loss outta the bag this week. SO unexpected! I never get losses like that usually haha!!

MrsLmc said:
Hiya....its because there is no 1/2 points, ww round up and down pp. So one slice could really be 2.4pp so they round that down to 2pp, then two would be 4.8 so they round that up to 5pp if that makes sense!

Hey Sarah how was your day, mine was terrible, ate rings around me...all rubbish and creamy...bold is not the word:p

I am bowing down to your awesome clarity in explaining the multiples issue! I get asked that a lot but can't put it as clearly as you have, nice one mrs :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have absolutely NO idea how I pulled that loss outta the bag this week. SO unexpected! I never get losses like that usually haha!!

Maybe your body goes in cycles of 5 weeks. I know there is a woman in my class who has unexplained gains and has weeks were she is bad and has good losses. Our leader told her to look at an overall month rather than week to week to keep motivation up. She says it works. She could gain 2lb in a good week but loss overall 4lb a month or something!! says it keeps her more motivated to look at it monthly. Don't know why I typed all that but there you go.......:eek::p

I am bowing down to your awesome clarity in explaining the multiples issue! I get asked that a lot but can't put it as clearly as you have, nice one mrs :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hehe it doesn't happen often that I make sense so don't expect it again:p xx

MrsLmc said:
Maybe your body goes in cycles of 5 weeks. I know there is a woman in my class who has unexplained gains and has weeks were she is bad and has good losses. Our leader told her to look at an overall month rather than week to week to keep motivation up. She says it works. She could gain 2lb in a good week but loss overall 4lb a month or something!! says it keeps her more motivated to look at it monthly. Don't know why I typed all that but there you go.......:eek::p

That actually helps a lot. I should look at my entire month rather than week to week! Sounds like me in a way, I can be really good and not lose, or lose very little and then naughty weeks the weight flies off. Weird haha!

Yeah our leader is very wise, she's just a normal girl who lost 5stone. She always advices us to not use the ww products, she puts the books out so we can copy recipies and puts the magazines out for us to read. If you ask her anything she'll have the answer and she tells you whatever she needs to, harsh or not!

Wow!! I want ur leader! :)

Doing well Sarah xx

MrsLmc said:
Yeah our leader is very wise, she's just a normal girl who lost 5stone. She always advices us to not use the ww products, she puts the books out so we can copy recipies and puts the magazines out for us to read. If you ask her anything she'll have the answer and she tells you whatever she needs to, harsh or not!

Why does she not advise the WW products?

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Why does she not advise the WW products?

xxx

Prob just cuz they can be expensive or something like that maybe?? X

Says they are expensive and not as filling as 'real' foods. She's right really if you look at the little meals and think to yourself you could have a chicken fillet, spuds, aload of veg and gravy for the same pp!!

Its all the additives and salt in them. She really advocates healthy eating and the filling foods. She doesn't mind if you eat them but she doesn't push them. She keeps all the bars and all they sell in a box. Says she doesn't want to tempt people, says she knows people come to meetings hungry and bars on the table are very tempting....She did do a treat talk one time and she did tell us about alternatives like the chickatees and things rather than the tiny bags of ww chrisps.

Morrisons WW meals 87p!!!! shocking i have to say i prefer cooking than the meals unless am cooking just for one then i'd prob have one x

I suppose it does make sense, I buy WW bagels, WW sausages coz I really love them and I like the WW lasagne but I do myself a big salad and have 1 healthy living garlic slice with it. I also like the red Thai curry and have a mini nann with it.
I do think they are good for potion control coz I still struggle with that.

xxx

I have a few of their "goodies" like the fruit crumble bars and such. I also love the bagels for my lunch! On discovery I used to always eat the WW meals and I hardly ever eat them now lol. They are good for a lazy day or such haha!!

I'm just watching bridget jones 2 on rte. Is she seriously supposed to be "fat" in this? Ugh.

In Bridget jones books it is in a diary format and at start it says like- weight blah blah cigarettes blah for numbers

It is 140lb something she is meant to weigh lol in the 10 stones!!! :/

Oh yeah that's right star! She's supposed to be in the 140s, that's lighter than me for frick sake :eek:
She doesn't even look like a 14 to me lol?! Like a 12 at most maybe? :p

Back