ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I didnt realise how painful they can be. They arent very big or blistered so hopefully they will be gone soon enough!! Germoline... maybe I'll get that instead of the zovirax then, yeah?? x

I defo wud.. But i think i'm immune to zovirax at this point.. There's so many products out there it can be confusing.. Germoline is way cheaper and equally if not more effective.. And has so many more uses (pesky spots!!!!) than zovirax so its money better spent :)
There's the generic version of zovirax thats half the price yet its the same product, called Acic.. I'd defo go with germoline tho :)

Ok I'll look out for Acic and defo get some germolene, I was using savlon on my spots (not that I get a lot but when I do they are doozys!) and it wasn't working all that great! Excellent. Thanks hon! :)

Mmm I'm on yasminelle... I dunno if thats the one? But I'm the same around TOTM too! Thats when I get them too. Or if I'm mega stressed. Annoying!

Mmm I'm on yasminelle... I dunno if thats the one? But I'm the same around TOTM too! Thats when I get them too. Or if I'm mega stressed. Annoying!
No they were Dianette...
I had quite bad skin when I was younger and my brother had severe acne so the doc put me on it.. Didn't work at all.. My skins been much clearer since I came off everything.. And I find I dont get quite so down anymore either.. Still emotional but i'd need a personality transplant to stop that!! I'm just a born whinger ha ha

Once the cold sore is out, Zovirax isn't worth a heck! Germoline is by far the best thing to heal them...damn things, hate them. I find the Compeed patches great too- especially the night time ones.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anradharc said:
Once the cold sore is out, Zovirax isn't worth a heck! Germoline is by far the best thing to heal them...damn things, hate them. I find the Compeed patches great too- especially the night time ones.

Yea they're good but not really for the corners of yer mouth unfortunately

Ok my scales here are saying I've gained 2lb. 2LB!?! I definitely didn't eat enough to warrant a 2lb gain?! I even had a couple days where I was sick and didn't feel up to eating much. I'm getting really pissed off now as I'm going up and down these same 2lb and getting nowhere anymore. Feeling really down today. What's worse is I went shopping yesterday and bought absolutely nothing because I thought I looked fat in everything. Now this. I'm fed up. Supposed to go out for my mums birthday meal tonight and I've nothing to wear and eating is the last thing I want to do. :( :( :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ok my scales here are saying I've gained 2lb. 2LB!?! I definitely didn't eat enough to warrant a 2lb gain?! I even had a couple days where I was sick and didn't feel up to eating much. I'm getting really pissed off now as I'm going up and down these same 2lb and getting nowhere anymore. Feeling really down today. What's worse is I went shopping yesterday and bought absolutely nothing because I thought I looked fat in everything. Now this. I'm fed up. Supposed to go out for my mums birthday meal tonight and I've nothing to wear and eating is the last thing I want to do. :( :( :(

Ohh Sarah, don't give up sweetpea, might be showing a gain because you were ill and didn't eat enough. Go to your mums birthday meal and enjoy yourself, start afresh tomorrow and you'll have them 2lb off in no time (((((hugs))))

Its the thoughts of sitting next to my ultra slim sister with her going "I can eat whatever I want la la la". I think I've cried my tear ducts dry at this stage. I'll keep plodding on I suppose.

Sarah I've 2 sisters that are lovely and slim too, but I've accepted we have completely different body shapes, dress to make yourself feel nice and comfortable! When your confident in yourself it shows to others. Anyway you are nice and slim and a lovely person. Get all dolled up, go out hold your head up high and have a good night xx

Honestly I look like a big fat ugly heifer beside my sister no matter how much I try to doll myself. People always comment on how good she looks and how you wouldn't know we were sisters because we look nothing alike. Harsh reality and sometimes I just wish I was her as she seems to have it so easy.
I'm trying to accept myself as I am but finding it hard.

Honestly I look like a big fat ugly heifer beside my sister no matter how much I try to doll myself. People always comment on how good she looks and how you wouldn't know we were sisters because we look nothing alike. Harsh reality and sometimes I just wish I was her as she seems to have it so easy.
I'm trying to accept myself as I am but finding it hard.

Aww Sarah I'm sure they don't mean it like that, I look completely different from my sisters, they are quite short, petite and dark..I'm tall, fair and curvy...just different!

You look lovely in your profile picture! (((hugs)))

Yeah it just seems like she got all the good genes. Its annoying as hell. I'm having a bad food day and I'm supposed to be out for a meal tonight. I dunno what I'm gonna do!! No idea whether to write off the day or try to track everything anyway. Feeling like jacking it in at the moment (I won't though.)

Have your meal out, enjoy every bite, have a few drinks, write the day off and start again tomorrow xx

I'm doing the same, having a bad day myself (don't ask), now we are going to the cinema..I'm gonna have a big popcorn and a bag of chips on the way home..write the day off and start tomorrow. Need to blow some steam off xx

Yeah I feel the same way. Suppose I'll just enjoy today then! Thanks hon xx

Bad day for me 2!! Hubby's bday today and been in blackpool. Tried to b as gud as poss but not counted points as wouldn't know where to start. Will b crying wen i get on scales on Monday xxx

porterg1 said:
Bad day for me 2!! Hubby's bday today and been in blackpool. Tried to b as gud as poss but not counted points as wouldn't know where to start. Will b crying wen i get on scales on Monday xxx

Ditto! Dreading WI Tuesday! Mental shake, dust off, start again. Agreed?! Xx

Back