ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Men!! ;-) x

Hahaha. I know. I'm just getting on with my weekend, he can huff if he wants! :p

Looking through old diaries to see when I used to be good at this diet malarkey ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ohhh I love looking through old diaries, I spent ages one day reading my own and a few other ones, then yesterday spent ages going through most of the ones on simply filling. I'm gonna make some food plans today because I'm very tired after last night, so wanna relax.

And you do right, let him sulk away, you enjoy your weekend x

MrsLmc said:
Ohhh I love looking through old diaries, I spent ages one day reading my own and a few other ones, then yesterday spent ages going through most of the ones on simply filling. I'm gonna make some food plans today because I'm very tired after last night, so wanna relax.

And you do right, let him sulk away, you enjoy your weekend x

Yeah just been trying to see the type of things I used to eat as I feel this diet got a lot harder since ny holiday in november. I need my old motivation back.
Went out exercising with my mum today... She had me out power walking and jogging for over an hour and a half. Think I'll stick to c25k!!

Belvitas Still half price in tesco too xx

Dubchick81 said:
Sarah hunnie belvita biscuits are on sale at EUR1.44 in Dunnes :)

Oh my gods... I'll have to get some tomorrow! :)

Todays diary 22nd January

Milk -2pp

Brekkie:
Bran flakes -4pp
Banana -0pp

Snack:
WW mini roll -2pp
Mandarins -0pp

Lunch:
3 cream crackers with scrape of jam -4pp
Onion rings crisps -2pp

Dinner:
Rocket, spinach, watercress with salad cheese -1pp
Yellow thai curry -18pp

Snack:
Cornetto, multipack -4pp

EXERCISE:
1 and a half hours of power walking/jogging (my legs are knackered!)

That's 37pp so 8 weeklies used. Total 10/49 weeklies used.

Hi guys: bit of a random post but was noticing the comments about shin splints...be really careful of these- they are sooo damaging if you over exert them. Take it from a sufferer! Basically it's the muscle that holds the anterior calf muscle to the shin- if it is not warm enough to stretch to running and impact it can tear. Once it does- they will re-occur frequently. One major tip is to warm up for at least 10 mins before any high impact but my fav trick is to slap some Tiger Balm down the shins and calves about 5 mins before I go out...warms up the legs nicely!
Happy running all! Xx

Hi guys: bit of a random post but was noticing the comments about shin splints...be really careful of these- they are sooo damaging if you over exert them. Take it from a sufferer! Basically it's the muscle that holds the anterior calf muscle to the shin- if it is not warm enough to stretch to running and impact it can tear. Once it does- they will re-occur frequently. One major tip is to warm up for at least 10 mins before any high impact but my fav trick is to slap some Tiger Balm down the shins and calves about 5 mins before I go out...warms up the legs nicely!
Happy running all! Xx

I've been using it after the run definately will put it on before the run now. Thanks for the tip x

Tiger balm and stretching... Taking notes here :) x

Bit bloated after all me food and definitely not looking forward to going to work in the morning lol! How's you hon? X

Ugh yeah I'm bloated but don't wanna stop eating. Unreal. Had a lil fruit pot there. Can't sleep yet either, watching something on netflix instead lol... X

Think I'm gonna go to bed and read now for a while. Would love a break away, just a wee weekend. I need time to myself I think for a while, not gonna happen though lol so trip to the super market tomorrow on my own will have to do lol. Night now and try and get some sleep x

Diary looking good :) I'm worrying about my shins now... Where do I get tiger balm? X

Awwh... Think ahead to the summer and organise a wee weekend away?

I'm sure you can get it in a pharmacy Carly, its in a wee tiny jar I think! Gonna look for it tomorrow methinks. X

Back