ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Tiger balm is also good for stress headaches, a tiny bit on each temple then some on the back of the neck:)

xxx

Morning sarah x
Howz things?

Mrsm79 said:
Tiger balm is also good for stress headaches, a tiny bit on each temple then some on the back of the neck:)

xxx

Excellent, I definitely need this in my life lol! I'm away to the pharmacy at lunch time to see if I can nab some! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wishbird007 said:
Morning sarah x
Howz things?

Morning lovely! Ugh I'm back in work today and already I'm bored :p how's things now, you in work? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Morning lovely! Ugh I'm back in work today and already I'm bored :p how's things now, you in work? X

I am hun! Ew, arent mondays just the pits!!
I got a cold too so that not helping, everyone in office had it so i spose its my turn! :-( x
Going to try the gym later tho, i must try x

Wot u had for breakky? I tried Alpen porridge today with apples,rasp n raisins was v nice xx

Wishbird007 said:
I am hun! Ew, arent mondays just the pits!!
I got a cold too so that not helping, everyone in office had it so i spose its my turn! :-( x
Going to try the gym later tho, i must try x

Wot u had for breakky? I tried Alpen porridge today with apples,rasp n raisins was v nice xx

Mondays are definitely the pits!! Poor you with a cold? That sucks hon... Look after yourself xx
I was out running around like a mad thing saturday and sunday so my legs are knackered - not sure I'm fit for more running tonight :p
I had a brekkie muffin. WW recipe - had poppy seeds in. 4pp and was moreish! And coffee of course - my vice at work! X

Baby-belle said:
That porridge looks nice any idea on how many pp in it?

I can give u nutri info to work out hun x

Per 40g bag
Protein 4.1g
Cals 151
Carbs 25.8g
Fat 2.9g
Fibre 2.9g

Is that all u need?
X

azwethinkweiz said:
Mondays are definitely the pits!! Poor you with a cold? That sucks hon... Look after yourself xx
I was out running around like a mad thing saturday and sunday so my legs are knackered - not sure I'm fit for more running tonight :p
I had a brekkie muffin. WW recipe - had poppy seeds in. 4pp and was moreish! And coffee of course - my vice at work! X

Oo muffin sounds nice! We all need our vices hun x

Yeah i will take it steady, may just do treadmill n bike lol x bless u u take care too hun x
;-)

Baby-belle said:
I dot have a calculator :(

Aw me neither, sarah do u hav one honey? X
Can u do it on internet? I will have a look hun x

Its 4pp for that porridge :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Its 4pp for that porridge :) xx

Aye ur right sarah, ta, i just looked it up too x
It is 4pp x

MrsLmc said:
I haven't had porridge in years because I never liked it, but I bought some oat so simple today to give it a go again, gonna make it with mixed berries. Hope I like it hehe

That's my little girls favourite, she loves the cinnamon one.

I have the original with stewed frozen fruits of the forest it's beautiful.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had suuuuuuch a snacky day!!

Diary 23rd january

Milk -1pp

Brekkie:
WW lemony poppy seed muffin -4pp

Snacks:
Snaps -2pp
Sweetie -1pp

Lunch:
WW Bagel with ham - 5pp
Salad with salad cheese & LF caesar dressing -1pp

Snacks:
Cadbury elf -2pp
Burger bites -2pp

Dinner:
WW sweet n sour -8pp
Bread slice -2pp

Dessert:
Flake from multipack -4pp

EXERCISE:
C25k Week 6 Day 1

32pp so 3 weeklies used, that's 13/49 this week so far. Did some exercise but that's 3 days in a row and my legs are knackered so need a break for day or 2. Managed to get tiger balm and used it before going out, it did help :) x

Back